It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just got done reading Atr0’s posts from that thread. Is it just me, or is it very similar to Q and what is going on now? Going down the rabbit hole, light, an awakening, being owned by the government, the government refusing to tell anyone the truth so they can maintain control. It’s eerily similar, but with more of a sci-fi vibe.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Did you say: Thought Forms, well that's interesting.

a reply to: Caled

looks like we're getting back in to "Astr0" territory again.

edit on 2/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
6 Capitol police officers suspended, 35 under investigation after Capitol riot, spokesperson says

"Our Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the actions of 35 police officers from that day. We currently have suspended six of those officers with pay. Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman has directed that any member of her department whose behavior is not in keeping with the Department’s Rules of Conduct will face appropriate discipline."

+++++

The man Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi selected to investigate security failures at the Capitol riot Jan. 6 has a history of peddling left-wing conspiracy theories, especially about the riot in question.

“Once this all gets uncovered, there was complicit actions at the Capitol Police. A police chief has been fired, but now we need to look at a special investigation. Was he complicit, along with the Sergeant-at-Arms of the House and the Senate? It gives the appearance of complicity,”

Honoré has also used his personal, verified Twitter account to speculate about various facets of the riot. He promoted a thread from “conspiracy analyst” Eric Garland, who suggested a connection between the suicide of Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood and former Trump campaign officials Paul Manafort and Roger Stone. Liebengood was one of two police officers serving at the Capitol during the riot who later died by suicide.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I just got done reading Atr0’s posts from that thread. Is it just me, or is it very similar to Q and what is going on now? Going down the rabbit hole, light, an awakening, being owned by the government, the government refusing to tell anyone the truth so they can maintain control. It’s eerily similar, but with more of a sci-fi vibe.

Pandemic masks for protection on public transport and in high density environments

Check in thread link.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks. Wow. Way ahead of his time. Maybe the booms that will happen are going to be more mind blowing than I thought.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Pandemic masks for protection on public transport and in high density environments

Check in thread link.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: TigerDrew

I keep thinking of this one verse, almost daily. "Narrow is the road, few there be that find it."

That mindset has been responsible for millions of human deaths over the centuries.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Blatant Masonic signaling continues too.

twitter.com...

Good times flashback...

Aide to Kamala Harris accused of helping mysterious 'Masonic' police force

A staffer for California Attorney General and U.S. Senate candidate Kamala Harris (D) has been arrested and accused of participating in a mysterious group that impersonates a police force.

The staffer, Brandon Kiel, is alleged to have been involved in the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The group’s website says it “provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations.” It claims to be active in 33 states and Mexico, and to have links to the Knights Templar, an ancient military order.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And...drumroll...another training mission.

mobile.twitter.com...

Two fatalities in a military plan crash in Montgomery Alabama.

mobile.twitter.com...

There is a video of the police responding. 17 seconds.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine
Q and President Trump carried the biggest stick and megaphone. Unfortunately, even together, they couldn't get the job done. (Biggest crooks not arrested, and Biden winning, are their two glaring failures.)

Given the uncanny accuracy of the drops, I think that there are no big surprises to Q. They knew they needed more exposure which is why the Q drops came about. Biggest crooks not arrested, yet, that we know of. We also don't know that Biden winning (or even serving part or all of a term) wasn't part of the plan, yet. People had to be shown and not told. The punisher pain may be for all of us to endure just to show the clueless the truth. I hope not but I won't disallow the possibility.

It's too bad Q didn't make "the plan" easier to understand, so all of us could be as confident as you and Q are!

An easy to understand plan is easier to circumvent. There are total information games like chess and there are limited information games like poker. If I see the pieces on a chessboard, I have a better chance of winning than if I see only 4 cards out of 7. In this case, the game is that mil intel(Q) knows all or almost all of the cards of all the players. The problem is that Q needs to tell all the playing partners what the plays are so that they can prepare for a group victory without tipping off the rest of the players. There are coded bids in certain card games but in this case the code has to be made up on the fly so the playing partners have to figure it out using future events.
I am not easily discouraged. My family says that I am stubborn but I say I am unwavering in the face of argument when the evidence is on my side.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It was just a matter of time..

Biden Forces Out Prosecutor Investigating Powerful Democrats

www.westernjournal.com... utm_content=conservative-tribune

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Woka-Cola

twitter.com...

How it started...

How it's going...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Makes me wonder if she's a member of "Job's Daughters" .
From the link above:

Job's Daughters International is a Masonic affiliated youth organization for girls and young women aged 10 to 20. The organization is commonly referred to as simply Job's Daughters or Jobies, and sometimes abbreviated as JDI (or IOJD, referring to its longtime former name, International Order of Job's Daughters). Job's Daughters welcomes many religions and cultures. The only religious prerequisite is a belief in a Supreme being.

Family relationship to a Free and Accepted Mason is no longer a prerequisite for membership.

JDI promotes itself as a sorority "where girls rule", however, there is a large and multilayered assortment of adult guidance and interaction.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Robin has a PhD in "Multicultural Education" and is a highly qualified BS artist with an overactive imagination. Her brain is mostly mush and trying to read her books is an education in psychobabble slang. It seems that she makes things up as she goes but this is obviously a moneymaking opportunity in the world of today, so I give her points for entrepreneurship. Maybe if we made a course in Differential Equations or Physical Chemistry a prerequisite for degrees like Robin's, we'd have a lot less of this crap to wade through.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Looks like I have to switch to Jack and RC Cola.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Latest Ghost_Ezra telegram post sounds ominous; at 23:27 EST, GIF of a Noose spinning with text:

Well Roberts never made it to dinner tonight, he's likely all tied up. We'll save him some pie.

The Noose was then quickly replaced with a picture of Pres Trump in car and giving thumbs up... WTF?

PIE probably refers to P**ophile Information Exchange!

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002729 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:13:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002693 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:11:13 (EST)
>>1002643
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

>>1002693
Our comms must be this way.
Refer back - the ‘Why?’
NAT SEC laws.
Trust the plan.
April Showers.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 19th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.328 📁
Oct 3 2018 22:29:47 (EST)
P2710.png

It takes time to reach the public domain.
Why were the 'McCabe Memos' released to the NYT >>> [RR] 'wear a wire'?
Insurance?
Threat?
What did they think was about to drop?
Think DECLAS.
Did the delay and smear tactics used by D's re: Justice K help R's re: public support / endorsement re: confirmation & NOV 6 E?
Did select D's expose themselves re: leaks / release of confidential personal info, [CDE[F]?
If you know your opponents move(s)….
RED OCTOBER.
Q

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives: WRW = 64

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147683156 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:31:24 (EST)
Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.

POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 19th

His following post indicates we should expect an actor to appear as Justice Roberts?

When Hillary was replaced how long did it take you notice? Think hard.

a) CAPS only gematria for this one gives WHT = 51

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: taaOHN6t No.147642589 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:03 (EST)
one-nation-under-god-t-shirt_design.png

ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.

and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard.

i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.

>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Timestamp encodes Feb 19th
Note post signature matches CAPS in Ghost Ezra's post.

edit on 19-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yea, some warning flags went off when I seen she is a psychologist but the Woka-Cola training BS turned out to be true.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope nobody thinks that "Suicide Weekend" is a "treat". On the other hand we really do need this mess over with.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if she's a member of "Job's Daughters" .
From the link above:

Job's Daughters International is a Masonic affiliated youth organization for girls and young women aged 10 to 20. The organization is commonly referred to as simply Job's Daughters or Jobies, and sometimes abbreviated as JDI (or IOJD, referring to its longtime former name, International Order of Job's Daughters). Job's Daughters welcomes many religions and cultures. The only religious prerequisite is a belief in a Supreme being.

Family relationship to a Free and Accepted Mason is no longer a prerequisite for membership.

JDI promotes itself as a sorority "where girls rule", however, there is a large and multilayered assortment of adult guidance and interaction.

Hmm, never heard of JDI. Appears the masonic influence is everywhere...AKA Harris

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Certainly no "treat".

I've always assumed Suicide Weekend is when DS higher ups decide to "suicide" as many links to them as possible.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons for delays in the plan - waiting for DS to turn on each other and save the tribunals some work?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thank-you for the thorough explanation!

Since Q frequently said "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming", I've always visualized Q as Denzel Washington, when he told 6 guys in the room how he was going to kill them, in 40 seconds flat. Before they could finish laughing, all 6 were dead..killed exactly in the manner DW said he would kill them.

Maybe when Q says "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming", he is just speaking figuratively. Which is why he has to speak in narrowly understood methods of code to, as you say, keep the enemy in the dark.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's funny given Denzel is Jesuit educated/trained, like Tom Clancy & his papal crusader Jack Ryan, John Brennan, Strozk, Andrew Cuomo and to some degree, Trump.

"Yeah, well, us Jesuit products run the world...we're just humble about it. They don't teach 'humble' at Harvard."
--Jack Ryan, the fictional character of the Tom Clancy series.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join