It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A snake, a mouse and a frog.

No idea...

Snow snakes

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ah, got cha .

So if I understand this correctly. The theory is that we have been invaded by some kind of "They Live" kind of event?

I will refer back to the stories that Richard Shaver said about the beings that live below the surface of the Earth. Not the glorified Ray Palmer stylized versions of those tales, but the source stories as told by Richard Shaver.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Roddy piper thought so.. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Haven't heard of shaver but will look into.

Lots of past movies flood to mind like

Melancholia,
Vanilla Sky,
Bandersnatch,
They Live

But you got stop and wonder, "for what purpose" really are they showing. Or are they inducing a trance state on world pop. to control. Thought forms are real, and feed off energy. Ours. Good or bad makes no difference.

We create, thought forms "think".

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What about "Us"? I stumbled upon that one today.

en.wikipedia.org...(2019_film)

"Red explains that the Tethered are clones created by the government to control their counterparts on the surface. When the experiment failed, the Tethered were abandoned underground for generations, mindlessly mimicking the actions of their counterparts and surviving on rabbit meat. It was after they realized Red was "different" that she organized them to escape and take revenge by murdering their counterparts."

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Roddy piper thought so.. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Haven't heard of shaver but will look into.

Lots of past movies flood to mind like

Melancholia,
Vanilla Sky,
Bandersnatch,
They Live

But you got stop and wonder, "for what purpose" really are they showing. Or are they inducing a trance state on world pop. to control. Thought forms are real, and feed off energy. Ours. Good or bad makes no difference.

We create, thought forms "think".

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
54% of Voters Say Biden Is a ‘Puppet’ of the Left

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say they agree with this statement: “Joe Biden’s not the moderate nice guy that they made him out to be. He’s a puppet of the radical left.” Forty percent (40%) of voters disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

I know, it's a poll. But it reflects a very important point.

Actor Joe being selected triggered a D5 of rats revealing themselves. Free to be, the post Joe selection has the critical race scum selling their hate, the race baiters going all in, the swamp surfacing and more. Those at the top were exposed the last four years, fairly clearly. But those in the shadows were not.

This time period is for those who voted for Joe to eat the feces pie they baked by seeing how it impacts them: Gas prices up, jobs down, China up, morale down, negativity and fear up, positivity and unity down. That's for those who failed the first part of the Great Awakening.

And yes, many of us are within our rights to be angry about this remedial part of the effort.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Did you say: Thought Forms, well that's interesting.

a reply to: Caled

looks like we're getting back in to "Astr0" territory again.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes sort of.

And this,

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Two fatalities in a military plan crash in Montgomery Alabama.

mobile.twitter.com...

There is a video of the police responding. 17 seconds.
edit on 2/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am pleased to stand corrected, the video clip I saw with the world globe had to have been the photoshopped version then ... only goodness knows why ?

However the clip as it stands with the 3 world leaders touching the ball is still very, very strange. I think it's the expression on their respective faces more than anything else, especially the Saudi leader Bin Salman - it's almost a look of incredulous wonder, as if he can see something in the ball itself !

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow. That thread is a keeper. From Astr0’s post:

“The USS KRAKEN is the latest and final nuclear vessel.
Motto: Silent, Unseen, With Honour.”

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Did you say: Thought Forms, well that's interesting.

a reply to: Caled

looks like we're getting back in to "Astr0" territory again.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Bin salmon looks petrified lol.

So many roads, one truth.

I'm not religious but I know scripture. Truths have been hidden inside if you know how to read between the lines, when you see it you can't unsee it.

I keep thinking of this one verse, almost daily. "Narrow is the road, few there be that find it."

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Love Your Servitude - Aldous Huxley & George Orwell (17 min)

Aldous Huxley (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963) was an English writer and philosopher. He wrote nearly fifty books both novels and non-fiction works—as well as wide-ranging essays, narratives, and poems. In his most famous novel Brave New World (1932) and his final novel Island (1962), he presented his vision of dystopia and utopia, respectively.

George Orwell, was an English novelist, essayist, journalist and critic. His work is characterised by lucid prose, biting social criticism, opposition to totalitarianism and mass surveillance. As a writer, Orwell produced literary criticism and poetry, fiction and polemical journalism; and is best known for the allegorical novella Animal Farm (1945) and the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949).

The profound animation from 12:30​ to 15:45​ of this video is from "IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey - Animated Short Film" by Lubomir Arsov.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Ghost_Ezra saying Gab is down as of 1 minute ago.

Yep, its down. My fault, sorry
I uploaded a video and broke the server
LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

People learn through repetition.

So I just keep dripping mkultra things like a leaky faucet

Love that Q brought it up!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

UN will soon start fitting Thermostats to Global plates and Volcanoes. Meanwhile Kerry will arrange new boiler for the Planets Core.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Was it the 10 hour, 1.5Gb video of one word?

To make use of space...

It's eerily quiet on the information front - feels like some significant end point is occurring behind the scenes?

edit on 19-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I heard they took it down on purpose because they were having fake accounts being created asking for Bitcoin donations so they took it down to see up the flaw and add more protection

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Was it the 10 hour, 1.5Gb video of one word?

To make use of space...

It's eerily quiet on the information front - feels like some significant end point is occurring behind the scenes?

mmmmm,ummmm, no. But as slow as my internot is, it felt like it. About 100 meg showing reality seeping out of the seams.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: cimmerius

If all of the "Fountains of Youth" have been destroyed on Earth, then maybe there's more of them on Mars?

We all got one inside and most people look elsewhere.

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Gab has apparently been hacked.

Don’t reply to any of the Bitcoin prompts.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join