It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This viral crapola just never ends...

@BNONews
BREAKING: 7 people test positive for H5N8 bird flu at poultry farm in southern Russia, making them the first ever human cases - Interfax
6:58 AM · Feb 20, 2021

Gotta make up crap to blame muh, Russia.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This viral crapola just never ends...

@BNONews
BREAKING: 7 people test positive for H5N8 bird flu at poultry farm in southern Russia, making them the first ever human cases - Interfax
6:58 AM · Feb 20, 2021

Gotta make up crap to blame muh, Russia.

It’s the new “terror” norm.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Sir Nicholas George Winton MBE was a British banker and humanitarian who established an organization to rescue children at risk from Nazi Germany.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Been noticing C-130s going south. Wondering what they might be carrying. Then I saw pallets filled with "White" boxes. I even saw into those boxes, filled with files, disks, etc.. Not to mention all the bags of concrete and fence panels.
Noticed a Fat Albert leaving the vicinity of DG.

Biden is firing all those prosecutors, sad. But then again, the DOJs loss is the DODs gain

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

I was able to get back in. I did however have to log back into my web app shortcut.

There was a few comments that meant everyone was signed out for security reasons.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Watching 'QAnon: The Search for Q' on Vice TV now.
Looks very biased so far.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still really don't get the Nigerian scams thing.

Nigerian Instagram celebrity Hushpuppi accused of laundering funds for North Korean hackers

New details have emerged about the case against Instagram influencer Ramon Abbas, who wowed the internet with pictures of his clothes, cars, money and lifestyle between 2012 and 2020. In July, Abbas was charged by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles with conspiring to launder hundreds of millions of dollars from “business email compromise” (BEC) frauds and other scams. On Wednesday, the Department of Justice shed more light on one of those scams: working with North Korean hackers to launder funds stolen from a Maltese bank.

Biden pick for unemployment program lost $600M to Nigerian scammers

Nigerian brothers at heart of Smollett scandal forced to eat at ‘food pantry’

Q#137

Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watching 'QAnon: The Search for Q' on Vice TV now.
Looks very biased so far.

Reboot at Vice Media as co-founder Shane Smith steps down, his firm battered by harassment reports

Shane, amazingly, got a sit down with @snowden in russia while Mr. Contractor was a wanted terrorist. Remarkable.

I cannot support you in this endeavor. Vice = Soros creation.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
“No matter how strong the censorship gets, or how corrupt our leadership becomes; We have to continue to work together in hopes that one day.. true justice will be done.” -MouthyBuddha

Elite Human Trafficking [Vol.2] - ART IN EMBASSIES (Bitchute video)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah...Heavy on Defango and Thomas Schoenberger, R.D. Steele...at least at the beginning.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, we certainly did that and won buy a landslide, then they just stole it anyway. SO, now what would you do since we did the very thing you say but they clearly cheated right in front of our eyes with no repercussions?

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Justoneman

How would one set out to end a tyrannical secret gov?

Start local. What groups and meeting are available in your area? What are the main issues and resources available? No one can do this alone. If enough people can stand and work together, hopefully some improvements can be made.

edit on 20-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah...Heavy on Defango and Thomas Schoenberger, R.D. Steele...at least at the beginning.

I happen to catch one Vice piece in whole. It was a "year long in depth dive into sports gambling." Takeaway from 30 minutes: Folks gamble on sports.

Not one mention of off book sports betting etc. Talk about sound and fury something something, their business model is rooted in instagram influencer methods of pics with lambos and cash = rich.

Empty News Calories.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How is Actor Joe being seen around the world, maybe it is us off kilter conspiracy whackos who see things in the wrong light. Maybe Joe is seen as decisive, confident, wait... nvm, Woke Cola said that's too white-

(Ironic according to Woke Cola Joe perfectly demonstrates the desired impact of CRT).

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm on the third episode now.
All roads so far in the series...building to Flynn being the mastermind.

The fear and bias behind this series is palpable...but it's totally worthwhile to gain a complete picture of how the movement is viewed by it's enemies.

The Left is in complete fear of the movement.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sky News Channel's parent company, Australian News Channel (ANC), was owned equally by British Sky Broadcasting (now Sky Limited; which is now a division of Comcast), Seven Media Group and Nine Entertainment Co., each with a 33% stake in the company from its founding until December 2016, when it was acquired by News Corp Australia.

News Corp Australia is one of Australia's largest media conglomerates, employing more than 8,000 staff nationwide and approximately 3,000 journalists.

Until the formation of News Corporation in 1979, News Limited was the principal holding company for the business interests of Rupert Murdoch and his family. Since then, News Limited had been wholly owned by News Corporation.

I guess Zuckerface wasn't being racist when he blocked Sky News and ALL of Oz media.🙄

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So I guess Biden admin bumping up against SCOTUS will be the theme going forward.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Very Interesting read.

DOE 202(c) Emergency Order - ERCOT 02.14.2021

Texas Power Issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Yes I'm back in now as well, took me a while in going through every password I have ever used but I got there in the end ... however I am finding that some people's pages are not showing me the Gabs ! It just has the words 'Load More' but if you click on that command it just refreshes the page and doesn't show them ... could be a bug that they are trying to fix. I'll keep trying

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Funny that you mention Sky News. I just saw something about how one of the Sky News reporters just became the first MSM reporter to openly report on Biden's rumored dementia. He said, "never has the leader of the free world been so cognitively compromised." Funny the timing on that. Right after Facebook bans Australian news.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Seems they are more concerned with emission levels than people freezing to death due to Federal regulations. Which of course they'll make an example out of Texas to invest in moar green energy.🤡

ERCOT Request letter [PDF] posted on DOE site.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join