It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
No sane person thinks that a fringe group that is pro Trump that is completely unqualified to do a vote count will come up with an accurate count.

This group has already decided that Trump won, now they will do a fraudulent recount and claim that Trump won.

I am amazed that you guys will not believe the actual vote count that was done securely because you do not like the results but will believe this circus of a fraudulent recount because it strokes your confirmation bias.

It is sad to watch the collective IQ of ATS plummet and so many of ATS believe the great lies of Trump and friends.

No sane person believes Biden got more votes than Obama.
Trump got the second most votes of all time. I think those voters deserve some peace of mind.

edit on 2-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

No sane person thinks that a fringe group that is pro Trump that is completely unqualified to do a vote count will come up with an accurate count.

This group has already decided that Trump won, now they will do a fraudulent recount and claim that Trump won.

I am amazed that you guys will not believe the actual vote count that was done securely because you do not like the results but will believe this circus of a fraudulent recount because it strokes your confirmation bias.

It is sad to watch the collective IQ of ATS plummet and so many of ATS believe the great lies of Trump and friends.

is it willful ignorance, or perhaps just the regular kind? The audit that is going on has been explained, and is fully open to be viewed by anyone and everyone. They are using strict chain of custody methods and will have verifiable evidence of whatever the outcome is. The only reason anyone so far has come up with opposing this is fear of finding how wrong you were in defending a fraudulent election. If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear. They can't find what isn't there. But they will find exactly what is. And at this point, all the liberal tears in the world won't make a #. They will just be laughed at.

and for the security of the nation, I sincerely hope fraud is not found. I don't want anyone to die over this.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Boadicea

Definitely... but it's come from all sides.

Has it really?

Majority of your links are still Far Right.

But, you can’t expect the Left to just be quiet and sit it out. Putting up roadblocks, countering, etc — that’s just normal procedure.

The Over Drama is coming from the Right.

I was Republican for 40+ years. But, they kept moving further and further Right. I don’t know what they are anymore. I don’t think they do either.

So you like doing the Cupid Shuffle and continually moving "To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left?"

You have no idea what my political position is. For one thing, I do not discuss it on ATS.

I attend both Rep & Dem meetings in my town.

But, here’s a quote from Goldwater: “Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Yea, I hold my political opinions pretty close to the vest as well.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just for perspective and something to think about for the doubters: I work with about 80 data scientists and engineers of various disciplines from a company of 150,000. Engineers account for about 35,000. Many are PhDs, but I can assure you, none are unscientific rubes.

The discussions on the election data have been very prominent and not one who has looked at the data thinks this is above board. There are two or three out of the 80 that just refuse to look at the data, but every other person is in agreement that this needs clearing up.

When I thought about this, I started thinking, who has actually declared all of this fair? The media, some SOSs, and that's it. Some courts have refused to look, but they did NOT make declarations based on having expertly reviewed data. It was all, process and venue related.

The actual scientists that did speak out publicly echoed the sentiment of the one's I work with. Something is amiss.

So we have on one side experts in the field of data and networking claiming something smellz. We have politicians and media claiming it's all good, but no experts in the field and you have people adamant that this is a waste of time.

Why be so anti-science? Why are you putting your trust in politicians? Think about this and seriously question if you were observing from a foreign country which stance you would actually take. Audits can only be good.

There are also those that seem to feel that it's not done perfectly. Well, when there is 100% resistance from one side, you have to work with what you are given. Maricopa could have cooperated and the machines would never have moved and everyone would be involved.

Just because one side wants to throw wrenches in the mix doesn't mean your solution is to throw it all away, give up and pretend there was nothing in the first place. Resistors to the the light are just as wicked as the ones that could be exposed.

One side is anti-science and anti looking for the truth, the other wants those things. Choose your side wisely as history will remember. Although I realize many have tossed striving for character and integrity aside in favor of getting what they want so some things can't be helped.
edit on 2-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

edit on 522021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

So you can't believe Biden got the most votes but you have no problem believing a divisive President (even among his own party) whose approval rating barely broke 40% (and that's counting polls by Right Wing media outlets) did gain the most votes in history?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Annee
Ahahahaha
Post history is a beautiful thing.
Some seem to forget that.

Too funny!!!

Feel free to tell me at anytime what my politics are (just not in this thread). I have given bits and pieces over the years.

But, ATS is more of a reactionary, comment, format. Not currently for serious debate.

I can say it’s definitely not the Religious Right or Donald Trump and the Narcissistic Illusion of Grandiosity.

Lol
Post history betrays you
Too funny
Go lie to people who can't use the search function

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

No sane person believes Biden got more votes than Obama.
Trump got the second most votes of all time. I think those voters deserve some peace of mind.

The problem is, most Americans got all their information about the election from CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NYTIMES, etc..

They will be in shock and denial if ballot fraud is identified by Arizona authorities.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well said -- thank you!

Serious accusations of fraud/interference/tampering have been made, with some evidence presented, and the people have every right and every reason to want to know the truth. We don't want to be told what to believe. We want to be shown the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

This audit is the first to attempt to do exactly that. And the only ones afraid of what it will reveal are the ones with the most to lose, but also the most to gain by proving their wins to be legitimate and legal. Their fight not to do so is the most suspicious and telling of all.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
It is interesting who opposes sunshine.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: network dude

And the only ones afraid of what it will reveal are the ones with the most to lose, but also the most to gain by proving their wins to be legitimate and legal. Their fight not to do so is the most suspicious and telling of all.

When released-from-prison governor Rod Blagojevich (D-IL) gave his opinion of the 2020 Election results, it opened my eyes as to why Democrats are fighting Election Audits and VoterID initiatives.

His statements boil down to, "Urban Democrats lie and cheat by default. It's what they've always done."

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It is interesting who opposes sunshine.

Yes, it is. And we're learning it's not limited to one party.

It's also been interesting to see those determined to dishearten and dispirit anyone who would hope for better and actually try for better. The defeatism being pushed when so much good is happening is something to see.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Blago knows whereof he speaks. He knows how it works when he's part of the game. And he knows how it works when he's been the expendable one.

Yup. Blago knows!!!

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The only reason anyone so far has come up with opposing this is fear of finding how wrong you were in defending a fraudulent election. If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear.

Who’s paying for it?

The attitude I’m getting is “It’s a waste of time and tax payer money. Move on”.

Opposition, no matter what or who, is part of the normal process.

If it were reversed, the Reps would be trying to stop it.

(This is just a logical comment - not a personal side)

edit on 2-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The only reason anyone so far has come up with opposing this is fear of finding how wrong you were in defending a fraudulent election. If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear.

Who’s paying for it?

The attitude I’m getting is “It’s a waste of time and tax payer money. Move on”.

Who paid for it the first go around ?

WAKE UP

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
My thoughts: So what if they're only able to audit 70% or 80% of the ballots.

Then they have to pause for a couple of weeks for the high school events that were reserved, then they can continue until they finish all of them.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Just for perspective and something to think about for the doubters: I work with about 80 data scientists and engineers of various disciplines from a company of 150,000. Engineers account for about 35,000. Many are PhDs, but I can assure you, none are unscientific rubes.

The discussions on the election data have been very prominent and not one who has looked at the data thinks this is above board. There are two or three out of the 80 that just refuse to look at the data, but every other person is in agreement that this needs clearing up.

My brother is a staunch liberal. He is also a bona fide genius and computer scientist. He was one of the original Gophers that helped make the internet as we know it possible. To him, everything is black and white, this or that, knowable or not knowable.

But I was shocked -- really shocked! -- when he said he supported the audit. He doesn't like the data either. He wants it clarified as well. He won't say much more about it, but he does think it needs to be looked at and cleared up one way or the other.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Who’s paying for it?

The problem with that kind of thinking is there is no good answer. If it is taxpayer -- waste of time. If it is privately raised -- biased cheaters (Not targeting you. You seem somewhat objective on parts of this)

So maybe something that can come of all this is a system where there IS some accountability entity and there IS some enforcement agency and there IS some "neutral" entity in charge of election integrity. Because all we have learned so far is that currently nobody wants to hold the hot potato of election fraud investigation and integrity.

Law enforcement, courts, and legislators pretty much all shrugged and pointed elsewhere. That is unacceptable moving forward.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I've just gotta add that opposition is a necessary part of the normal process, and should be a welcome part of the process. Even the most well intentioned can go too far or not far enough when their thoughts and plans are not challenged and/or broad enough.

However, cooperation and compromise is also a necessary and welcome part of the process.

It's just figuring out when to fight for one's ideal and when to find middle ground. I think this is a case where the latter is the appropriate response. I would have liked to see more Dem involvement and cooperation in the process, rather than outright opposition.

But others disagree -- obviously!

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh dear... I was worried about the temps that were being brought in, but it's even worse.

HUGE: Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County Audit

We reported on Thursday that three far-left NFPs requested that the DOJ intervene on the audit in Arizona and stop it...

Ward said that through a court-pushed agreement between the parties, “Arizona Secretary of State (SoS), Democrat Hack Katie Hobbs” gained access to the audit floor for three representatives. But now we have learned those “observers” monitoring the audit are not even from the SoS’s office. One is an “election consultant” with Protect Democracy, and the other is an attorney with The Brennan Center. Not coincidental, it happens to be the same Washington groups who urged the Feds to “monitor” the audit.

The move undermines Arizona sovereignty to oversee and administer their own elections and sets a dangerous precedent by injecting the Fed-connected groups.

During the last hearing, the court ordered the parties to work together and come to an agreement about providing the SoS access to monitor the audit, which they did. Now it looks as though the SoS took advantage of an agreement that was seemingly made in good faith, by pulling a “bait and switch”.

Not cool Katie... not cool at all.

Here is a video from Kelli Ward, Chairwoman of the Arizona Republic Party, speaking to the problem:

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join