It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MetalThunder

Say it isn’t so...they have the audacity to have a carnival and hold it at the Arizona state fairground!?

Totally Suss.

Very suspicious location...

These people are desperate to stop an open audit. That in itself is quite informative of their real motives. It's amazing that those defending those who want to stop election audits can really be so immoral, unethical, and they want everyone to believe that it is right not to audit and verify election integrity, because they support corrupt elections when it helps fascist democrats win through FRAUD and treason against every American including themselves.

There is zero evidence that this carnival is going to stop anything.

It’s all made up in your head.

Right. But it's the effort that counts. It is a response. It isn't made up in my head though, it's the carneys.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Um... your other west...

Think as far south and as far west as you can get in AZ...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Amazing how brainwashed some of you are.

Trump tried to steal the election, purported the lie that the election was rigged against him yet you still believe his bull$...

Nothing is going to convince people like you any different and it's sad.....I truly feel bad for you folks.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Trump tried to steal the election, purported the lie that the election was rigged against him yet you still believe his bull$...

Nothing is going to convince people like you any different and it's sad.....I truly feel bad for you folks.

That's the funniest brainwashed sh%t I have ever seen. We all feel very bad for you and your misbegotten soul.

And you believe it's everyone else who is brainwashed. That's hilarious!
edit on 30-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: add

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Annee

AZ is 1/3 1/3 1/3.

It is the Independents that rule AZ. They are what swing the state.

This is hard for some people to grasp. I know that just from speaking to my friends and family outside of the state. They think I'm the only anti-party freak. The left-right paradigm is strong.

Just curious here, but have you seen any opinion polls of Arizonans regarding the audit?

I've specifically looked for any opinion polls a few times, and I haven't found anything. Not even a simple reader poll by AZ Central or the Republic. I'd like to hear more about what others think -- lots of others! -- especially outside Maricopa County.

No, not really.

Ya have to look at the AZ demographic. There’s a lot of retirees/snowbirds that became permanent residents. They live a very active life and rather be in the golf course.

There’s a lot of Indigenous and Latinos — they get on with their everyday lives.

There’s a lot of college students — which may or may not have become residents.

Other than the Phoenix area — AZ is mostly agricultural or tourism.

Forgot the military — but, they vote their home state — unless they change legal residency.

My attitude is wait and see — nothing is being revealed yet. There’s only made up drama and speculation coming from the Right.

edit on 30-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

YES! He, Trump, did.

And now you’re gonna get all the Trumpsters in denial telling you how stupid you are.

Same old, same old. But, there’s fewer of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Are you South or North, of Tucson?

She's west of Tucson. Southwest to be specific... and about as south as you can get without crossing the line!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Are you South or North, of Tucson?

She's west of Tucson. Southwest to be specific... and about as south as you can get without crossing the line!

Ahhh, where I spent many weekend nights, back in the early 90s (I lived in S. V. at the time). Small world, Annee.

That is, unless you are somewhere that ends in"a" versus "s". 🙄
edit on 30-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: Added

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Maybe the Giuliani raid was part of the FBI's quest to find Nancy's laptop, lol.

Flashback: More info on HOW Arizona (and others) cheated, from White House advisor Peter Navarro.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe the Giuliani raid was part of the FBI's quest to find Nancy's laptop, lol.

Flashback: More info on HOW Arizona (and others) cheated, from White House advisor Peter Navarro.

www.scribd.com...

Maybe soon we’ll have ACTUAL proof — one way or the other.

Until then “manufactured drama”.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It certainly wasn't to find Hunter's laptop! It may also be to find out what Giuliani knows about the AZ audit as well. I know he's done a couple interviews about it but I haven't watched them. Or perhaps about Staci Burk's case before the Supreme Court today.

www.scribd.com...

I've been reading this the last day or two, trying to nail down these numbers that are attributed to Navarro:

Arizona Vote Irregularities and Illegalities

• 19,997 Absentee ballots cast from addresses other than where voters legally reside
  • 22,903 Absentee ballots cast that were returned on or before the postmark date
  • 157 Double voters: In-state
  • 5,790 Ghost voters
  • 150,000 Mail-in ballots case by voters registered after the registration deadline
  • 2,000 No address on file for voter
  • 36,473 Non-citizen voters
  • 5,726 Out-of-state voters who voted in-state
  • 11,676 Over-votes
  • 254,722 Possible illegal votes
  • 10,457 Biden "victory" margin

I would very much like to know where these numbers came from. I also want to keep them handy for future reference, and see how these numbers match up with the audit's numbers. We may not be able to compare and contrast all of them, but we should be able to check a few.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

NAVARRO — I’m not likely to take him seriously.

Navarro's views on trade are significantly outside the mainstream of economic thought, and are widely considered fringe by other economists

Republican (1989–1991, 2018–present)
Democratic (before 1986, 1994–2018)
Independent (1986–1989, 1991–1994)

Navarro ran unsuccessfully for office in San Diego, California, five times

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Arizona is but One Domino ...

Just as a Side note

California used Watermarks ... and so did others .... But thats later

California SOS PDF

and heres some more Numbers for you
Election Rigging

&
The Art of the Steal - PDF

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe soon we’ll have ACTUAL proof — one way or the other.

I certainly hope so; but if the auditors (or anyone) are going to make claims of illegalities, they damn well better have proof. Not just evidence, and especially circumstantial evidence, but real documented proof.

But I'm not convinced that we'll get any hard numbers in terms of vote counts. From what I can see, everything is about how things were done, and if they were done according to law, and if the practices opened doors for fraud/interference/tampering, etc. It's not a recount of the votes per se (as too many news media are describing it -- face palm!). It's about examining everything leading up to and involved in the vote count, but not the count itself.

I hope I'm right about this. There will be implications and inferences will be made, of course, no matter what is or is not found. But this isn't about challenging the numbers, just how we got to those numbers. At least that's my understanding.

Until then “manufactured drama”.

Definitely... but it's come from all sides.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NAVARRO — I’m not likely to take him seriously.

I'm going to take him seriously... but not the way he wants me to. He put some bold numbers out there, and has made other bold statements as fact, and such bold statements -- especially in volatile times -- need serious backing up. I cannot find anything to back up the numbers, even following up his references.

I may be missing something, so I'm not writing him off yet. But it's pretty safe to assume that some want more drama than others and are happy to exaggerate and escalate (manufacture) it for their own purposes. I'll be comparing and contrasting these numbers after the audit report is issued. (I just made a note of the page number!)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's interesting... I had originally heard that Arizona did not use watermarks, but Ken Bennett (for SofS) recently stated that the auditors were checking for watermarks.

I'm not sure if he's referring to residual watermarks found on all paper stock... or watermarks intentionally applied.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Another flashback to evidence presented. Expert witness summoned by Rudy Giuliani to explain Arizona's Dominion Vote Switching.

Imported from another Talented ATS Member, BrewTiger: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Definitely... but it's come from all sides.

Has it really?

Majority of your links are still Far Right.

But, you can’t expect the Left to just be quiet and sit it out. Putting up roadblocks, countering, etc — that’s just normal procedure.

The Over Drama is coming from the Right.

BTW (I may have already said this in this thread) — I was Republican for 40+ years. But, they kept moving further and further Right. I don’t know what they are anymore. I don’t think they do either.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sunshine isn't political.
Interesting some think it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's interesting... I had originally heard that Arizona did not use watermarks, but Ken Bennett (for SofS) recently stated that the auditors were checking for watermarks.

I'm not sure if he's referring to residual watermarks found on all paper stock... or watermarks intentionally applied.

you've seen the stills - well here is a video

Twitt er Video of Auditors Checking Watermarks - Arizona

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join