It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Irishhaf

If Biden is found to not be the legitimate president, any court siding with him would be illegitimate.

You don’t let the rapist finish the deed just because he’s inside of you. Unless you’re Tara Reade.

He is legitimate because the votes were certified.

Which means what exactly? In your own words.

It’s how the system works.

Otherwise there’d be no government.

Exactly as I suspected. You don’t understand the process. You’re just parroting words you’ve heard.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Exactly as I suspected. You don’t understand the process. You’re just parroting words you’ve heard.

Not to play semantics, and not to speak for anyone but myself, but she's right.

We're human. We are flawed. We cannot create a perfect system. If we're honest with ourselves, then we know that.

So any and all elections could be questioned, and any and all "winners" challenged, so it is necessary to establish reasonable limits, or no one would ever be elected and no one would ever take office and there would be no government.

However, there should also be legal and lawful procedures for de-certifying wrongly certified election results and removing "elected" officials when election fraud/interference/tampering has occurred. These laws are absolutely necessary in order to maintain and fair and honest process, and in order for courts to rule on these issues. Without any applicable laws to rule on, judges would making up rules as they go along -- and that's not acceptable either.

We do not have such laws and procedures at present, and this needs to be part of any and all future election reform.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If Biden is found to not be the legitimate president, any court siding with him would be illegitimate.

You don’t let the rapist finish the deed just because he’s inside of you. Unless you’re Tara Reade.

Explain it to me then.

I’m pretty sure I know what certified means.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

We do not have such laws and procedures at present, and this needs to be part of any and all future election reform.

that's why I feel this audit is essential to our future. One of this magnitude will prove any fraud found, and if non exists, that will only help solidify the previous statement that this has been the most secure election in history. If fraud is found, that guy will be laughed at and new laws should be put in place to make damn sure that never happens again.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here's the thing though, what if Cyber Ninjas claims they find evidence of fraud but refuse to release their methodology or data? Will you take their claims at face value or will you discount them as worthless since they have provided no data to support the claim?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Explain it to me then.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Not to play semantics, and not to speak for anyone but myself, but she's right.

We're human. We are flawed. We cannot create a perfect system. If we're honest with ourselves, then we know that.

So any and all elections could be questioned, and any and all "winners" challenged, so it is necessary to establish reasonable limits, or no one would ever be elected and no one would ever take office and there would be no government.

However, there should also be legal and lawful procedures for de-certifying wrongly certified election results and removing "elected" officials when election fraud/interference/tampering has occurred. These laws are absolutely necessary in order to maintain and fair and honest process, and in order for courts to rule on these issues. Without any applicable laws to rule on, judges would making up rules as they go along -- and that's not acceptable either.

Exactly! We are not perfect, the system is not perfect.

But, for government to function, someone needs to be in charge. Reason elections are certified.

As far as un-certifying? There’d have to be an extreme criminal act by the certified person IMO.

Can you see the scenario now of pulling Biden out and sticking Trump in? We’re already seriously fractured. That would create a mess that would never recover.

There is no intention from this audit to do that. There’s only intention to close gaps, if found.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Here's the thing though, what if Cyber Ninjas claims they find evidence of fraud but refuse to release their methodology or data? Will you take their claims at face value or will you discount them as worthless since they have provided no data to support the claim?

we have already heard all about fraud. But to date, the explosive evidence isn't out in the wild. So even if I really FEEL there was fraud, there isn't proof. But if this audit finds fraud, and proof of fraud, then that all changes. I have said it a few times now. Facts not feelz. that goes for both sides. the only thing that really scares me about this audit is if they really do find enough fraud to change the results. Should that happen, I think some folks will come unglued, and for good reason.

If fraud is found, will you accept it, (as long as proof is given)?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's why I feel this audit is essential to our future.

Me too. If we cannot trust in fair and honest elections, we have nothing -- except liars and cheaters in charge.

One of this magnitude will prove any fraud found...

Which can then be corrected with necessary and proper reforms and improvements.

...and if non exists, that will only help solidify the previous statement that this has been the most secure election in history.

Exactly. We can then trust in the process, even if we don't like the winners, and can keep working for better, confident that we're all operating on the same level playing field.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Explain it to me then.

It means one man, your SOS, says everything in the state was legitimate. If the audit says otherwise, then the SOS lied. If nothing is done because your SOS says “certified” then that’s dogma and you’re in a cult. Both sides.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As far as un-certifying? There’d have to be an extreme criminal act by the certified person IMO.
Can you see the scenario now of pulling Biden out and sticking Trump in? We’re already seriously fractured. That would create a mess that would never recover.

I do see the nightmare that could/would create.

There is no intention from this audit to do that. There’s only intention to close gaps, if found.

Which, to me, is the real beauty of this audit, because it benefits the election process as a whole, and respects the rights of every voter in the process.

The final results will of course have implications and inform the rest of the country, as well as the world, in terms of Biden's credibility and legitimacy. But elections are not held for the benefit of candidates, and audits should not be used to benefit or harm particular candidates. Elections are for the benefit of the people, and audits should be for the benefit of the people, as this audit is. The purposes and intentions of this audit are clear and confined to the process and execution of the process for all the people -- as it should be.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Explain it to me then.

It means one man, your SOS, says everything in the state was legitimate. If the audit says otherwise, then the SOS lied. If nothing is done because your SOS says “certified” then that’s dogma and you’re in a cult. Both sides.

No one lied.

Certification was by official results.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That's not my question though. I'm saying what happens if they claim they found evidence of fraud but fail to actually produce anything to back up those claims? We already know the leadership at Cyber Ninjas are going into going with their own biases. So if Cyber Ninjas claims this audit supports those biases but fail to present proof, will you take them at face value or will you question their findings?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have to tell you (and thank you) for how nice it is to actually have a conversation.

I’ve always been an independent thinker that tries to see past the drama. (Probably, in part, to having a bipolar, alcoholic mother).

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

that's why I feel this audit is essential to our future. One of this magnitude will prove any fraud found, and if non exists, that will only help solidify the previous statement that this has been the most secure election in history. If fraud is found, that guy will be laughed at and new laws should be put in place to make damn sure that never happens again.
www.nytimes.com...

This audit will not do jack squat.

If fraud is found the MSM will blame it as a right wing conspiracy.

Plus the fact if you can cheat an election, you can cheat an audit. It is fitting that the clown carnival is next door...

We all saw the fraud, it’s well documented with election interference and harassment, illegal ballot harvesting, destruction of ballots and materials, resubmitting ballots, timeline spike data, mishandling usb drives etc... way far from the most secure election in history.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

www.nytimes.com...

We all saw the fraud, it’s well documented with election interference and harassment, illegal ballot harvesting, destruction of ballots and materials, resubmitting ballots, timeline spike data, mishandling usb drives etc... way far from the most secure election in history.

OK

Show me your actual documented proof by legal decree/court, etc.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Again, think carefully how you would be feeling if you were watching from another country. Objectivity is key to character.

I am watching from another country.

Placing faith in the people carrying out any process and their results is still an act of faith regardless of the process.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You mean the actual proof that the leftwing courts turned down.

You can find it all here on ATS
Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

You mean the actual proof that the leftwing courts turned down.

You can find it all here on ATS
Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actual real proof is actual real proof.

It’s neither Left or Right.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Explain it to me then.

No one lied.

Certification was by official results.

Like Kim Jong and Vladimir, are always landslide certified.

I remember how Idi Ameen-Dada was certified, lol.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join