It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The 2020 election gave rise to many conspiracy theories of a stolen election, and some are still alive as auditors count the ballots.

The most prevalent conspiracy theory is that the auditors are using ultraviolet light to scan ballots to look for secret watermarks the Trump administration placed on “official ballots.”

That repeatedly-debunked theory began from the QAnon community.

azcapitoltimes.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Another flashback to evidence presented. Expert witness summoned by Rudy Giuliani to explain Arizona's Dominion Vote Switching.

Imported from another Talented ATS Member, BrewTiger: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll give it a watch... it's an hour long, so it'll take me a while!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Another flashback to evidence presented. Expert witness summoned by Rudy Giuliani to explain Arizona's Dominion Vote Switching.

In regards to — read this first.

Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 30-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not necessary. The end result of this Forensic Audit is what's important. The case for ballot tampering will either be closed, or it will spread to other suspect states.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
The 2020 election gave rise to many conspiracy theories of a stolen election, and some are still alive as auditors count the ballots.

The most prevalent conspiracy theory is that the auditors are using ultraviolet light to scan ballots to look for secret watermarks the Trump administration placed on “official ballots.”

azcapitoltimes.com...

You'll love this LOL Try and DEBUNK it ..
the marks maybe not what you think .... Courtesy of azcentral .com
Do Printers Leave Identifying Marks?

Today's digitally connected office professional may spend hours setting up firewalls, configuring privacy preferences and guarding personal information against identity theft. At the same time, even a sophisticated veteran of online technologies may not realize how readily what she says on paper can connect back to its author without a signature on the page. From the byproducts of machine operation to technologies designed to identify individual devices, your office hardware can tie your output to you just as your fingerprint can......

........ Like the yellow dots that identify color laser output, these codes and identifiers represent cooperative efforts between hardware manufacturers and government agencies, including the U.S. Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security.

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

azcapitoltimes.com...

You'll love this LOL Try and DEBUNK it ..
the marks maybe not what you think .... Courtesy of azcentral .com
Do Printers Leave Identifying Marks?

Today's digitally connected office professional may spend hours setting up firewalls, configuring privacy preferences and guarding personal information against identity theft. At the same time, even a sophisticated veteran of online technologies may not realize how readily what she says on paper can connect back to its author without a signature on the page. From the byproducts of machine operation to technologies designed to identify individual devices, your office hardware can tie your output to you just as your fingerprint can......

........ Like the yellow dots that identify color laser output, these codes and identifiers represent cooperative efforts between hardware manufacturers and government agencies, including the U.S. Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security.

Interesting. Like unique typewriter keys.

But, does that currently apply to this audit?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thats a no brainer .... and EASY to check - as they are - - especially if more than one ballot has the same marks (ETA for Clarity - and is not from the source of manufacturer) - which is virtually impossible .... You tell me what it means lol

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Thats a no brainer .... and EASY to check - as they are - - especially if more than one ballot has the same marks - which is virtually impossible .... You tell me what it means lol

Uh huh.

I’d put this in the “easier said than done” file.

I personally don’t think the audit is going to find anything significant.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You do understand the Ballots were "Printed" to begin with right ? lol

You think they used a printing press from the 50's - Oh Boy - It's all identifiable - by source

I'll leave that there ..

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Has it really?

Majority of your links are still Far Right.

Most of my links probably come from Gateway Pundit, who have consistently been the fastest in reporting new info, probably because (I just realized) they have people at the Colliseum. But I've also linked to a critical NBC reporter (Brahm Resnik) who was tweeting updates on the hearings. And a couple others. Most other links -- including news media -- are either re-hashing what I've already posted, or editorializing about what's already been posted. Things such as Cyber Ninjas releasing their procedures, that the DOJ had been asked to intervene by the Brennan Center and others, that one observer was "horrified" at what she observed, that the auditors are accepting private donations, etc. It's already old news here.

And there is no unbiased reporting. Every one seems to refer to the "unfounded" and "debunked" and "baseless" claims of any election problems -- completely ignoring that the very purpose of the audit is to either prove or disprove those claims! Consistent and repeated references to Trump and trying to overturn the election results, although this audit literally cannot do that.

Here's some of the left media's drama for this morning with a news search for "Maricopa Arizona Audit" for the last 24 hours:

-- From NBC via Yahoo: AZ Secretary of State on the GOP audit: It is ‘designed to continue promoting the Big Lie’

-- From WaPo vis MSN: As Trump seizes on Arizona ballot audit, election officials fear partisan vote counts could be the norm in future elections

-- From NBC: Auditors have counted a fraction of Maricopa County's 2.1 million ballots with 15 days left

Here's one from the same Brennan Center requesting DOJ interference: Arizona Is on the Verge of Adopting Voter Suppression Laws

But, you can’t expect the Left to just be quiet and sit it out. Putting up roadblocks, countering, etc — that’s just normal procedure.

The Over Drama is coming from the Right.

I don't expect the left to be quiet -- or the right, or anyone. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if they're just going to presume the worst about the audit and those who want this audit and those who want proper election reform, then that's just their own drama. When it comes to actually addressing the suspicions and allegations of the specific election problems, the specialties and areas of expertise of the auditors, even their procedures and methods until they filed a motion to keep them confidential, the Dem media is completely silent. They didn't even report on the audit beginning until they could report on the judge issuing a TRO. They sure got that out there fast!!! And several did not update or retract after the Dems didn't post the bond and the TRO became null and void.

BTW (I may have already said this in this thread) — I was Republican for 40+ years. But, they kept moving further and further Right. I don’t know what they are anymore. I don’t think they do either.

I do remember you mentioning this, because I understand completely. I've been rather shocked at where the Pubs have gone too. For all the talk of "RINOs", they seem to ignore the huge divide between the (small "L") libertarians and the authoritarians in the party.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you for posting the written instructions with the video -- perfect!

And good to know

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just one point.

You and I do want the same thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In regards to — read this first.

Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

www.newsweek.com...

Thank you -- and I have now read it!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

azcapitoltimes.com...

Interesting article -- thanks for posting! Better than interesting, it provided plenty of background, sources, conflicting stories from different sources, actual facts... exactly what every news article should be.

I'm going to make AZ Capitol Times one of my go to links for the morning. I noticed a few other interesting titles while I was reading there as well. So thank you for this!

ETA: Meant to say also that I know we're approaching this from different perspectives and expectations, I think we will find wrongdoing... but perhaps more potential for wrongdoing in the future than actual wrongdoing in the past. Too many things don't make any sense if everything is true... and some things outright contradict and cancel out others, so we already know not everything can be true... We need to know what is true, what may be true, and what is not true at all.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Just one point.

I get that, Annee -- And I've really appreciated having you contribute to the thread.

Keep posting please!!! You're bringing some good stuff. And we can't have too much of that right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Um... your other west...

Think as far south and as far west as you can get in AZ...

Well, the farthest place south is Lukeville. I think what you're thinking of isn't as far south as there.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: elementalgrove
Trump tried to steal the election

And you have proof of that, proven in a court of law? Why are you in this thread anyway? You like being a troll?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just one point.

I get that, Annee -- And I've really appreciated having you contribute to the thread.

Keep posting please!!! You're bringing some good stuff. And we can't have too much of that right now.

Thanks. And, honestly, I do appreciate this thread and you’re doing a marvelous job.

I mention the Far Right links only because IMO it helps to know there is a slant. Not that I have an issue with you using them.

I actually do know how to research. I’ve been doing this even before ATS which I joined in 2007. But, my life is busy.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

AZ is 1/3 1/3 1/3.

It is the Independents that rule AZ. They are what swing the state.

This is hard for some people to grasp. I know that just from speaking to my friends and family outside of the state. They think I'm the only anti-party freak. The left-right paradigm is strong.

Just curious here, but have you seen any opinion polls of Arizonans regarding the audit?

I've specifically looked for any opinion polls a few times, and I haven't found anything. Not even a simple reader poll by AZ Central or the Republic. I'd like to hear more about what others think -- lots of others! -- especially outside Maricopa County.

There’s only made up drama and speculation coming from the Right.

And made up "facts" that there is no fraud from the Left. It works both ways.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: elementalgrove

Amazing how brainwashed some of you are.

Trump tried to steal the election, purported the lie that the election was rigged against him yet you still believe his bull$...

Nothing is going to convince people like you any different and it's sad.....I truly feel bad for you folks.

YES! He, Trump, did.

And now you’re gonna get all the Trumpsters in denial telling you how stupid you are.

Ah, yes. "Trumpsters."

"Communist Democrat Handbook Of Snappy Comebacks And One-Liners Useful For Deflection" snappy comeback #9 - "Trumpist/Trumpster/Trumper."

Give it up, babushka.
edit on 30-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: I don't know why the part with my comment wasn't showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join