It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Why isn't it legal? I'm sure their election was just as legal and secure as the one we had in November.

But -- alas! -- there are specific laws for holding elections for their school board members, and this ain't it.

I know it's not legal, it was just a backhanded remark at how I felt the November election was the same thing - not secure or legal.

I grew up in Arizona, so I've been following this thread with avid interest and concern since it's inception. Thanks for starting it and keeping it going!

TCB

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You're welcome -- as always!

It's good to know good people are still paying attention and staying engaged. We can't lose if we never give up or give in.

Sunshine is always good

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

This Arizona audit it on to something MUCH BIGGER than Arizona.

In addition to the "stop counting!" request you referenced, Self-proclaimed "election experts" are demanding that the Dept of Justice send "observers" to the site of the Maricopa county (Phoenix) audit.

Source: www.brennancenter.org...

They are acting like animals backed into a corner -- I wonder why?

Maybe because they are animals and they're backed into a corner? There's only one thing to do with a rabid animal.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It's good to know good people are still paying attention and staying engaged. We can't lose if we never give up or give in.

Sunshine is always good

And isn't Arizona the Sunshine State? If not, it should be.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Sunshine is always good

And isn't Arizona the Sunshine State? If not, it should be.

Yuma, AZ is the "Sunniest place on earth" (per Guinness)

Florida is the Sunshine State.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The sunshine there currently is welcomed and appreciated!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

In addition to the "stop counting!" request you referenced, Self-proclaimed "election experts" are demanding that the Dept of Justice send "observers" to the site of the Maricopa county (Phoenix) audit.

Here is an important Arizona post from an ATS member who's very wise and rarely wrong. IMO, It's worth reading and remembering, as these developments surrounding the Arizona audit, continue to surface.

Arizona audit = A staggering potential to change things: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Here is an important Arizona post from an ATS member who's very wise and rarely wrong.

Why? Cuz he says what you want to hear?

AZ is 1/3 1/3 1/3.

It is the Independents that rule AZ. They are what swing the state.

There’s reason AZ was the last state in the Continental USA.

Also the voter demographics this election show an increase of Indigenous and Latino voters.

Also the demise of Arpaio and his gestapo.

I’m a 20 year resident of AZ.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Here is an important Arizona post from an ATS member who's very wise and rarely wrong.

Why? Cuz he says what you want to hear?

I’m a 20 year resident of AZ.

Sometimes he does. Most times he's over my head.

You've been a resident of Earth even longer. Congratulations!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Methusela got nothing on that one.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are you South or North, of Tucson?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Methusela got nothing on that one.

Is that a new Meth derivative?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In Az, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MetalThunder

Say it isn’t so...they have the audacity to have a carnival and hold it at the Arizona state fairground!?

Totally Suss.

Very suspicious location...

These people are desperate to stop an open audit. That in itself is quite informative of their real motives. It's amazing that those defending those who want to stop election audits can really be so immoral, unethical, and they want everyone to believe that it is right not to audit and verify election integrity, because they support corrupt elections when it helps fascist democrats win through FRAUD and treason against every American including themselves.

There is zero evidence that this carnival is going to stop anything.

It’s all made up in your head.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Oh my...

And, by restricting access to the audit by nonpartisan observers, election administrators and voting machine experts, they are failing to ensure that the audit is transparent.

"Nonpartisan" now means not "transparent"? How exactly does that work??? Oh wait! I know!!! "Nonpartisan" means they don't have their dirty paws in the mix and aren't calling the backroom shots! Now it makes sense...

It seems that the ads my husband was hearing today do have something to do with this as well:

The audit procedures described in the Cyber Ninjas’ Audit Scope of Work authorize deploying agents to “physically canvass” Maricopa County voters and “collect information” related to voter history.

I know there have been previous contacts with "voters" who have denied voting by mail (or at all), and other instances where the people at an address listed on a registration say such a person never lived there, etc. And apparently they are doing it again as an official step in this audit, or have plans to do so.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I grew up in Arizona, so I've been following this thread with avid interest and concern since it's inception. Thanks for starting it and keeping it going!

You're welcome -- thanks for paying attention. Sometimes I think that's our greatest weapon... just watching and knowing what we can know (which isn't nearly as much as we should be able to know!) It's our best start anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

AZ is 1/3 1/3 1/3.

It is the Independents that rule AZ. They are what swing the state.

This is hard for some people to grasp. I know that just from speaking to my friends and family outside of the state. They think I'm the only anti-party freak. The left-right paradigm is strong.

Just curious here, but have you seen any opinion polls of Arizonans regarding the audit?

I've specifically looked for any opinion polls a few times, and I haven't found anything. Not even a simple reader poll by AZ Central or the Republic. I'd like to hear more about what others think -- lots of others! -- especially outside Maricopa County.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

She's west of Tucson. Southwest to be specific... and about as south as you can get without crossing the line!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So Nancy's laptop was really stolen... and its whereabouts are still unknown?

Breaking: FBI breaks into Homer, Alaska house, looking for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop

Apparently the FBI mistakenly believed they had "100%" ID'd this woman via facial recognition tech as a woman photographed at the Capitol on January 6.

With my tinfoil hat firmly in place, I can't help but wonder what could be on Nancy's laptop in terms of the election fraud challenges and suspicions at that time. Someone could be sitting on a powder keg, just waiting for the best time to spill it all. It seems to me that if -- and that's an almost downright impossible "if" -- Joe and Kamala were removed from their offices at the same time for the same reason, then theoretically Nancy could/would become "President." Unless she could be implicated as well?

Just speculating...
edit on 30-4-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

She's west of Tucson. Southwest to be specific... and about as south as you can get without crossing the line!

At first I thought Tombstone or Bisbee, but they're southeast of Tucson. So that leaves a place that starts with an "L," without spelling it out and giving away any sensitive info. I know that area well because I used to live in Safford.
edit on 30-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a compass point.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join