It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Found this ...Well Crazy lol

'Crazy Times Carnival' to take place on same grounds as Maricopa County election audit

Seems like a way to disrupt it all and give MSM fodder for headlines ....

Thanks for posting! I just saw this... and glad I'm not the only one thinking it's... well... crazy! (Of course, the Colliseum is affectionately known as "The Madhouse").

Granted, separate events take place at the Fair Grounds and at the Colliseum all the time, but it just seems off at a time when the security of the audit is literally being argued in court!

Keeping fingers crossed.
edit on 29-4-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Announced Monday ? and there Today ? Things that make you go Hmmmm.....

Not even on the Carnival Companies Website ... check out the calendar of events ..

RCS FUN Website

Can you say Shenanigans ? LoL

RCS FakeBook

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Can you say Shenanigans ? LoL

Sure can!

I can also smell the reek of desperation... or maybe that's just me

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The audit is only of two-thirds of Arizona ballots.

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankgoodness things are moving forward, and at an accelerated pace.

Arizona Central (part of liberal USA Today) reports that additional personnel have been added to the audit team.

They should make the May 14th deadline to have all 2.1 million ballots investigated.

Story: www.azcentral.com...

My thoughts: So what if they're only able to audit 70% or 80% of the ballots. That's more than enough to project the difference between the official count, and the actual/real count..assuming there is a difference.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Actors needed (Phoenix Convention Center) ????????????? Crisis Actors perhaps????????????

Is an Antifa Carnival Being Set Up Outside Arizona Audit?
edit on 29-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the update!

"Carnival" is interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Damn you're fast!!!

And thanks for posting. It was well worth the watch. I've been looking for more on this carnival, but didn't see this video.

I will second that I've been here for more than 30 years, and I've never ever heard of this event before. I was shocked that there was no information about this "carnival" -- not even the ability to buy tickets. (They are only available at the venue). It's being described as a "taste" of the big state fair held later this year (at a completely different venue!). Are they freaking kidding???

Here's a local NBC report from this morning before it opened... even the news people couldn't take it seriously:

Crazy Times Carnival to be Held at Arizona State Fairgrounds

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Say it isn’t so...they have the audacity to have a carnival and hold it at the Arizona state fairground!?

Totally Suss.

Very suspicious location...

edit on 29/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting... my husband just told me that he was hearing radio ads all day telling people that we had the most secure election ever, that our votes are private and we don't have to tell anyone how we voted, and not to talk to anyone.

My husband is the least political person I know, but even he and the guys he was working with were just like "WTF???" And of course he thought of the audit, and figured it had something to do with it.

I figure it does too! I know that there's been talk about canvassing voters door-to-door in person to ask if they actually cast the ballot in their name, or if the people who registered at that address actually live there. I don't know if it's already happening, or will happen, or won't happen at all. But sounds to me like some folks aren't taking any chances, and want to spook the people not to talk to the canvassers.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here we go!

Maricopa Arizona Audit Twitter

Statment on Audit Process: "In Cyber Ninjas’ ongoing efforts to be transparent and ensure this information gets out to the public, we are providing convenient links to all of the documents that are being made available today."

I haven't read any of these yet. Just posting the links for everyone's perusal for now. I'll excerpt in a bit.

CyFIR - Digital Evidence Handling Policies

CyFIR – Maricopa County Handling Procedures

WAKE TSI – Counting Floor Procedures

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Tee hee hee! More Arizonans getting feisty!!!

Arizona School Board Members Flee Meeting as Parents Protest Student Mask Mandate

Wait for it...

Local parents then held their own meeting and proceeded to “elect” a new school board to rescind the mask mandate.

LOL!!!

No, it's not legal or binding in any way. But ya gotta love the sheer audacity, right? Or maybe it's just me.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the links and updates!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Say it isn’t so...they have the audacity to have a carnival and hold it at the Arizona state fairground!?

Totally Suss.

Nothing like throwing a
Carnival Together during a pandemic huh ?

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Tee hee hee! More Arizonans getting feisty!!!

Arizona School Board Members Flee Meeting as Parents Protest Student Mask Mandate

Wait for it...

"Local parents then held their own meeting and proceeded to “elect” a new school board to rescind the mask mandate."
LOL!!!

No, it's not legal or binding in any way. But ya gotta love the sheer audacity, right? Or maybe it's just me.

Why isn't it legal? I'm sure their election was just as legal and secure as the one we had in November.
edit on 29-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Fixed coding error.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Why isn't it legal? I'm sure their election was just as legal and secure as the one we had in November.

I'll bet there's video evidence on someone's phone too!

But -- alas! -- there are specific laws for holding elections for their school board members, and this ain't it.

They have certainly made their point, though, and sent a clear message. Folks are tired of the crap coming at them from all sides. They can work with us or against us, but the people will find a way to make their will known.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're welcome -- as always!

It's good to know good people are still paying attention and staying engaged. We can't lose if we never give up or give in.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh wow. Calling out the big guns? (LOL)

Brea king: Three Lawfare Groups Petition Biden DOJ to Shut Down Maricopa County Forensic Audit

After the Democrat Secretary of State failed to get the Arizona State Attorney General to initiate an investigation of the audit; and after a Democrat state judge rejected the Democrat effort for a temporary restraining order; and after all other efforts have failed…. now we see three outside left-wing election groups (claiming bipartisanship yet led by lawyers from NYU) asking the DOJ to intervene in the Maricopa County, Arizona, ballot audit.

The audit started on April 23. A judge on April 28 rejected the attempt by Democrats to halt the process.

The Brennan Center, Protect Democracy and The Leadership Conference have signed a letter to the civil rights division of the DOJ asking them to get involved.

The arguments within the letter [pdf here] are identical to the arguments made previously by other Lawfare groups, including Perkins Coie, to a state judge. The state judge rejected the arguments because there was no evidence submitted to the court to back them up.

So, just to be clear, they are asking the one person with the absolute most to lose from this audit to use his (potentially illegitimate) power and authority to stop the audit?

No conflict of interest there!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Totally Suss.

These people are desperate to stop an open audit. That in itself is quite informative of their real motives. It's amazing that those defending those who want to stop election audits can really be so immoral, unethical, and they want everyone to believe that it is right not to audit and verify election integrity, because they support corrupt elections when it helps fascist democrats win through FRAUD and treason against every American including themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This Arizona audit it on to something MUCH BIGGER than Arizona.

In addition to the "stop counting!" request you referenced, Self-proclaimed "election experts" are demanding that the Dept of Justice send "observers" to the site of the Maricopa county (Phoenix) audit.

Source: www.brennancenter.org...

edit on 4/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This Arizona audit it on to something MUCH BIGGER than Arizona.

In addition to the "stop counting!" request you referenced, Self-proclaimed "election experts" are demanding that the Dept of Justice send "observers" to the site of the Maricopa county (Phoenix) audit.

Source: www.brennancenter.org...

They are acting like animals backed into a corner -- I wonder why?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join