It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
New Judge in Election Case in Arizona, Judge Martin, Was Picked by Judge and Wife of Maricopa County Supervisor, Bill Gates!

So Judge Pamela Gates, the wife of one of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, Bill Gates, chose who was to preside over the election audit case. This same Bill Gates is part of the group that has done everything it could to prevent an audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election results. His wife just appointed a Janet Napolitano appointed judge to the Maricopa County election audit case.

This is an older case, but has striking similarities to today's case:

2006 Pima County, AZ Investigation Found Computer Technician Exported Election Data from Voting Machines and Manipulated It Offline to Get the Outcome They Desired

Patriot John Brakey of Audit Elections USA was one of many trying to get to the bottom of this Pima County fraud. He is on the current team conducting the Maricopa County 2020 audit.

And who is Mr. Brakey? A proud liberal:

More recently, Sautter served as an attorney for Bernie 2016, the Bernie Sanders for President campaign, directing voter protection activities. He also helped direct voter protection for the Hillary Clinton for President campaign in Florida during the 2016 general election campaign.

ETA: Audit USA
edit on 28-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope. Not on the fence here. At all. We want answers. We are demanding answers.

Sorry... not sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Nope. Not on the fence here. At all. We want answers. We are demanding answers.

Exactly.

Audit over thinking the election was stolen via massive fraud when it was actually blown over massive assholish behavior.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Audit over thinking the election was stolen via massive fraud when it was actually blown over massive assholish behavior.

Big big weary sigh... but okay. Then all the more reason for an audit to prove exactly that.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth -- or as close as we can get.

Then, reform. Such robust and effective and efficient reform that election transparency is so great we never ever have to wonder about our election integrity again.

Whatever impact it has on the legitimacy (or lack thereof) on this presidency is inevitable, but secondary to our purposes.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Big big weary sigh... but okay. Then all the more reason for an audit to prove exactly that.

You already said it won't be able to do that.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Augustus, you know you're my favorite Mason in the whole wide world... but I think we've said all we can say at this point. As much as I'd love to have you in my corner, I'll just have to accept that's not going to happen.

But do hang around and try to keep me honest

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Fair enough, no worries.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What !! Biased Judges involved ?? 😃

Oh just another coincidence. One more of 500 😃

The audit might already be tainted beyond repair 😧

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting to see some cheer against sunshine.
I thought all here appreciated sunshine, guess not.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good news!!! The audit continues!!!

Ar izona Court Rules Maricopa County Audit Will Go On – No Temporary Restraining Order!

From Kelli Ward Twitter:

After 90+ minutes of AZ Court proceedings regarding the #FullForensicAudit - take aways: audit procedures may be made public, NO TRO, & Dems using false fear-mongering failed to convince the judge. #AmericasAudit continues! Video update later today via @azgop - tune in!

ETA: I like this part: "audit procedures may be made public." I think. I'm not sure yet just what "may" means in this context. Is it just a nice way of saying, "Damn right they'll make their procedures public!" or does it mean "they can if they want to..." I'm hoping it's the former. We need to understand what they are doing, how they are doing, and why they are doing it.

Awesome Twitter account that tweeted the hearing and might be worth following if you're on Twitter:

AZ Law

edit on 28-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Odd that you have a problem with this but not with the guy carrying out the audit being a staunch “stop the steal” proponent....

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Odd that you have a problem with this...

I don't have a problem with this. I think it's great. I'm very happy to have someone with such knowledge and experience working on this audit. I'm also happy to have more than just Republicans working on the audit.

It's a win-win.

...but not with the guy carrying out the audit being a staunch “stop the steal” proponent....

Again, I'm happy to have people with knowledge and experience working on the audit.

I want the best people for the job, and that means people with the knowledge and experience to do the job.

When it comes to the results, they can and will either prove their case to the people or not. And that will require legitimate official records and documentation and numbers that we can understand and see it for ourselves. If they tell us, "Well, we proved it -- we really REALLY did! -- but we can't tell you how," then they fail. They have not proven their case to the people.

On the plus side, it looks like Cyber Ninjas (maybe others as well?) will be making their procedures public. The court said "may", so we'll see.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the updates!
It is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Thankgoodness things are moving forward, and at an accelerated pace.

Arizona Central (part of liberal USA Today) reports that additional personnel have been added to the audit team.

They should make the May 14th deadline to have all 2.1 million ballots investigated.

Story: www.azcentral.com...

My thoughts: So what if they're only able to audit 70% or 80% of the ballots. That's more than enough to project the difference between the official count, and the actual/real count..assuming there is a difference.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're welcome... I'm happy to do it!

I'm even happier that it's happening!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankgoodness things are moving forward, and at an accelerated pace.

Arizona Central (part of liberal USA Today) reports that additional personnel have been added to the audit team.

They should make the May 14th deadline to have all 2.1 million ballots investigated.

Story: www.azcentral.com...

Thanks for the link -- For some reason, AZ Central links won't open in my Brave browser. It always takes me to the headline page. I have to open with Firefox, and then it takes me right to the page. Too weird.

This isn't a bad article though. AZ Central hasn't been as bad as AZ Family, but both have been far more about trashing the audit period, than actually explaining what's been going on.

My thoughts: So what if they're only able to audit 70% or 80% of the ballots. That's more than enough to project the difference between the official count, and the actual/real count..assuming there is a difference.

I agree. These results aren't intended for any legal action -- civil or criminal -- so the audit is meant simply to inform and guide the Senate in reforming election laws and practices. I would think even 2/3 would be enough to find patterns and problem areas that need to be addressed. That's speaking only for its direct impact on Arizona. In terms of the nation and the presidential election, it should still give people a good idea of what shenanigans took place. Especially if the auditors are checking for evidence of internet connections and transfers of data or whatever else might have compromised the vote counts. I'm most curious about how many ballots were "adjudicated," and how many ballots only voted for President and how many single votes went to Biden.

I don't like "adjudication" at all. I really don't think there is any place for it in our elections. None. Even in the best of circumstances, it's too easy for human error to choose the voter's "intent" incorrectly. Under the worst of circumstances, it's too easy for human cheating.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here's a video interview with John Brakey from Audit USA that I mentioned in a previous post (the liberal guy) --

Democrat Auditor and Bernie Supporter: “Arizona Audit is First Real Audit Since Election – They Built a Computer that They Knew Would Cheat” (VIDEO)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
From Georgia:

Five and a Half Months After 2020 Election Fulton County Fails to Produce Complete Chain of Custody Documents for Absentee Vote by Mail Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

On January 22, Fulton County Officials responded to the Open Records request made by The Star News with two PDF files. As previously reported, of those two files – one with a label that ended with BX-1, and another with a label that ended with BX-3 – showed ballot transfer form records for 36,635 absentee votes by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes.

That amount is significantly less than what was expected for Fulton County, given that The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that 145,000 absentee votes by mail ballots were cast in Fulton County in the November 3, 2020 general election out of more than 524,000 votes cast.

A poll of likely voters in Georgia conducted by John McLaughlin and Associates found that 26 percent of respondents said they voted absentee. When the pollster asked the absentee voters if they mailed or deposited their ballot in a drop box, 53 percent said they mailed their ballot while 46 percent said they used drop boxes.

Therefore, the expectation was that Fulton County would have about 67,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes. Instead, records show only a little more than half that number.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Take this for what it's worth. For myself? If she's "horrified" at this, she should be absolutely devastated by the crap that took place in the election that prompted this audit. But everyone will judge for themselves:

'I left horrified': Arizona audit observer says ballot counter instructions were for 'speed, not accuracy'

I found this statement the most interesting:

Despite the Arizona Democratic Party urging members not to participate in state Senate Republicans' audit of the 2020 presidential vote, Shacket went ahead and volunteered to find out what would happen to her ballot.

It's shameful that the Dems have chosen to fight a legal and court approved (for want of a better word) audit rather than be part of the process if only for the sake of honesty and integrity in the process and to respect the will of the voters.

But here are her oh-so-horrifying observations:

Shacket said she and her fellow observers - they're the ones in the orange T-shirts - received no training in how the audit process was supposed to work.

Observers aren't allowed to talk to the green-clad ballot-counters, so Shacket listened.

"What I heard those table monitors say several times was, 'Speed is more important than accuracy,'" she said.

Shacket said she also saw audit procedures change from day to day.

"That is why I'm concerned about this," she said. "If it's a true audit, the procedure is the same from beginning to end."

For example, it's still not clear to her whether ballot counters were counting the 2020 U.S. Senate race, as well as the presidential race.

They were doing both, she said, then they focused on the presidential race.

The Senate's audit liasion responded:

"#1 Exactly opposite - I have personally heard the CEO of Wake TSI (doing the counting) tell counters that accuracy is more important than speed. (if they don't match accurately, they have to re-do).

"#2- Yes, procedures can (and should) change every day as improvements are identified. Again, I have personally been in team leader meetings late in the evening when team leaders share ideas to make improvements. Most are small incremental changes but some are significant (like removing the video monitors and just looking at the ballots).

"#3 - There is a 5-10 minute briefing for observers. I've conducted several myself. It's mostly common sense things - observe, don't distract or talk with workers, who to bring concerns to, be quiet, remain outside the marked working boxes, don't congregate, etc."

Below this article is a little more on the court ruling and orders:

FINAL COURT UPDATE Judge orders lawyers for Senate GOP & Arizona @SecretaryHobbs, the state's top elections official, to reach deal by 5 pm today for Hobbs to inspect audit site at Veterans Memorial Coliseum. If no deal, appears judge will settle it Thursday.

Also, regarding the Cyber Ninjas request for keeping their motions (and procedures) secret:

Martin said that the documents filed by Cyber Ninjas will be made public by noon on Thursday, barring action by a higher court.

I do not know if Hobbs and the Senate made their deal in time... I guess we'll find out sometime today.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Found this ...Well Crazy lol

'Crazy Times Carnival' to take place on same grounds as Maricopa County election audit

The Arizona State Fairgrounds announced Monday that a new carnival will kick off Thursday on the same grounds where a Maricopa County election audit is taking place.

The "Crazy Times Carnival" is scheduled to run 11 nights outside the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, where auditors are hand counting nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in the November 2020 general election.

Maintaining security at the coliseum has been a key concern during the audit.

Jen Yee, a spokesperson for the fairgrounds, said the carnival will be fenced off, with the north lot set aside for audit parking.

The fairgrounds marketing team brainstormed names for possible live events early in the pandemic "when the world first imploded," Yee said. They came up with "Crazy Times Carnival" well before the Nov. 3 election or before anyone imagined a ballot recount happening inside the coliseum.

Seems like a way to disrupt it all and give MSM fodder for headlines ....

Twitter Video of the Carnival pulling in and its relationship/placement next to the colosseum

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join