It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

One person one vote.
One person, how many dead?

Off topic though.

Um, the last election proved one person many votes.

How? When? Where?

Other than baseless accusations.

Keep using the word "baseless" like CNN and the associated press does, without ANY investigation just proves how IGNORANT! you are.

NO Proof

Baseless

No proof or disproof that the Arizona election results were within the parameters of being fair/accurate.

The detailed forensic audit results will end the doubt, or open a multi-state can of worms.

It will be months before we know which one.

So far it has proved how often the cheaters lie to themselves to support their uninvestigated claim that no fraud occurred.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The detailed forensic audit results will end the doubt,

I will make a prediction that if the audit cannot find evidence of fraud, the doubt will continue. "All the evidence was removed! The dog ate my homework!"

This prediction is based on my years on ATS. No matter how wrong conspiracists are shown to be, they never relent. Witness the Q thread, for example. Storm is coming. Any day now. Just wait. Real soon. Seriously. It's coming. Any day now.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Californication. Happens everywhere.

Turned Kailua into Carmel. Beautiful old beach houses torn down for air conditioned stucco fortresses which became vacation rentals.

It's so sad and so sickening to see happen. So many cities and towns -- including mine -- so quick to sell us out. We know they're coming for our 'hood soon.... ugh.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I will make a prediction that if the audit cannot find evidence of fraud, the doubt will continue. "All the evidence was removed! The dog ate my homework!"

You're right -- half right -- because if the audit does find evidence of fraud, there will be those who say, "All the evidence was forged! The dog ate my homework!"

No matter what the audit finds/reports, some people will not believe it.

But if the audit is done properly, then it should not provide merely evidence... it should provide proof. One way or another. No interpretations or best guesses or educated opinions necessary or wanted. Absolute proof. If not, then we need to fix that.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

Keep using the word "baseless" like CNN and the associated press does, without ANY investigation just proves how IGNORANT! you are.

NO Proof

Baseless

No proof or disproof that the Arizona election results were within the parameters of being fair/accurate.

The detailed forensic audit results will end the doubt, or open a multi-state can of worms.

So far it has proved how often the cheaters lie to themselves to support their uninvestigated claim that no fraud occurred.

What we sheeple believe doesn't mean much, one way or the other right now.

What I care about are the actions that follow, if significant fraud is discovered.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Can't argue with that. Not sure about trusting politicians to actually fix anything though. Making it harder to commit fraud on a large scale, sure. Making it harder to vote because of a few cases of fraud, no.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Can't argue with that. Not sure about trusting politicians to actually fix anything though. Making it harder to commit fraud on a large scale, sure. Making it harder to vote because of a few cases of fraud, no.

I refuse to believe that we cannot create and execute an election process that makes it easy to vote... once... and very very difficult to vote more than that... or for phantoms to vote for those people who choose not to vote.

The entire process has been complicated and convoluted beyond all proportions to make it seem impossible. I just don't and won't believe that it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The entire process has been complicated and convoluted beyond all proportions to make it seem impossible.

You are confusing two issues. What is actually possible and what is politically possible.

Republicans want fewer people to vote and Democrats want more people to vote.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You are confusing two issues. What is actually possible and what is politically possible.

Maybe... maybe not... I would say not at all!

But I'm going to have to answer this in the morning when I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed again
It's been a long day and a long week and already past my bedtime... LOL... and it's not even dark yet where you are!

So until then

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The entire process has been complicated and convoluted beyond all proportions to make it seem impossible.

Source?

That is pure Bull, phage
and you know it.

# 1391

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Annee
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

...one person one vote...

Is exactly the kind of accusation that needs to be proven one way or another, now not later, for better or worse.

This is exactly why we need this audit. Well, one of many reasons....

It still won’t matter to Trump supporters.

They’ll just say all the evidence has already been wiped.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

That is pure Bull, phage

Which part? Republicans?

“I don’t want everybody to vote,” Paul Weyrich, an influential conservative activist, said in 1980. “As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

“The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said

www.theguardian.com...

Want more?
www.rightwingwatch.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

NO Proof

Baseless

I noticed MSNBC is paying quite a bit of attention to the Arizona audit all of a sudden. Not in a caring way, but in a defensive way. The Headline: "Trump's huge lies force Arizona to conduct a baseless audit of confirmed 2020 election results".

I'm surprised the anti-America TV Network took time out from whining about BLM LQBT ANTIFA equality to cover a nothingburger audit.
edit on 4/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The Headline: "Trump's huge lies force Arizona to conduct a baseless audit of confirmed 2020 election results".

And — when that becomes the truth?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Your point is well taken, and I agree that is true historically and traditionally, and probably still to some extent, it's not written in stone... where there is a will, there is a way. Part of that "will" is the people saying they've had enough. Part of the "way," is in people demanding principle over party.

And I think that's actually already happening, and has been happening, and has led to the parties colluding to bypass the voters entirely with outright cheating and dishonesty. Whether it's gerrymandering, or flipping votes, or Capitol Hill riots... and on and on and on.

In the meantime, we've all been put into the craptastic position of constantly having to choose the "lesser of two evils," knowing full well that evil is evil! We've been convinced that awful other party wants to do even worse things, so by golly gee we'll pick the one that isn't that awful. And we then defend the evil because it's better than the other guy. We all see the whataboutism every day. But instead of calling them all out as wrong, it becomes an excuse for the current wrongdoer -- whichever party. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Ultimately, we need greater power for the voters, less power for the critters. For example, nationwide ballot initiatives. I'll add a nationwide referendum system of sorts that would allow the people to nix any legislation the critters pass at the federal level.

This last election, and the current audit plus any additional audits, can help make this happen if/when we see how the sausage is made. If there is massive fraud, it isn't just one party involved -- it cannot be -- and it's not competing parties involved, it's one big fat corrupt uni-party that only puts on a pretense of animosity and conflict.

The people -- the voters -- are not pleased with the status quo. Once the people understand how we've gotten to this point, and how we've compromised ourselves due to both founded and unfounded fears, we can create a fair and equitable system that works for everyone, not just some. When the people can operate from a position of strength, instead of weakness.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It still won’t matter to Trump supporters.

They’ll just say all the evidence has already been wiped.

But we know that. They're already saying that.

Likewise, diehard Never Trumpers will never accept any evidence that there was massive cheating.

It is what it is.

We have to do it anyways. We have to make the truth known, one way or another, to the greatest extent possible, even if that truth is that we cannot know the truth, and fixing that becomes our first priority... in other words, going forward, we create a system that does allow us to know the truth, and we do know the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And — when that becomes the truth?

I don't think it is true that our audit is down to Trump's "lies" or anyone else's "lies." We've seen enough with our own eyes -- whether it was Fontes defying established rules/laws and court orders prior to the election, or Sharpiegate, or illegals voting, or whatever -- we already know we have problems with or without Trump's "lies."

Honestly, I don't think Trump understands it well enough to actually rise to the level of a "lie." Half-truths, mis-truths, semi-truths -- sure. But the most blatant and brazen lies aren't coming from Trump.

Plenty of us are happy Trump is out of the equation. No one that I know and/or have talked to that wants the audit has even talked about Trump, or Trump being reinstated if fraud is found. He isn't even part of the equation.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
We have spent far more money on far worse projects than attempting to remove doubt about a national election, IF democrats truly cared they would beat a drum for audits in all the areas that trump said cheating happened to make him look the fool and destroy any chance of him running again, and severely damage the credibility of the republicans.

The fact members of the DNC and RNC (Georgia secretary of state) keep trying to derail any forensic audit makes me more convinced something strange happened to such a degree that we could be looking at a major shakeup of our political scene if the truth comes out.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I noticed MSNBC is paying quite a bit of attention to the Arizona audit all of a sudden. Not in a caring way, but in a defensive way. The Headline: "Trump's huge lies force Arizona to conduct a baseless audit of confirmed 2020 election results".

As usual, the media has been shameless both in their lack of coverage and their misrepresentation when they must cover the story. And they have to bring Trump into it because it's the only way to discredit the audit. Local and national media.

Every lawsuit which has managed to survive and even progress in the courts has focused on the process -- NOT Trump. It has survived based on state laws and regulations and processes.

Locally, there is very much an effort to discredit and denounce both the State legislators and the audit itself, as well as to demean and demoralize and dishearten anyone who wants the audit.

And we've seen the defeatism right here on ATS among those who should be supporting and promoting this audit the loudest and proudest.

We're all being played like fiddles. It is what it is. And we need to do it anyways.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
We have spent far more money on far worse projects than attempting to remove doubt about a national election.

Truth. We squander so much money every day it's shameful. Ensuring election integrity is worth every penny.

IF democrats truly cared they would beat a drum for audits in all the areas that trump said cheating happened to make him look the fool and destroy any chance of him running again, and severely damage the credibility of the republicans.

Yup. There is no logic to fighting the audit as long and hard as they have -- and still are! There is no logic to spending that much money to fight rather than prove the doubters wrong. The fact that they have is suspicious in and of itself. Those with nothing to hide don't fight to hide nothing.

The fact members of the DNC and RNC (Georgia secretary of state) keep trying to derail any forensic audit makes me more convinced something strange happened to such a degree that we could be looking at a major shakeup of our political scene if the truth comes out.

Just like Maricopa County's Republican Board of Supervisors have fought this audit against the Republican State Legislators. Democrats didn't pull of anything alone. And Democrats aren't getting a free pass on their own. Democrats are being enabled by the Republicans, who refuse to hold anyone accountable -- left and right.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join