It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I understand the concerns stated, and I don't want to give them either too much or too little credit.

But to me, this is part of the much greater problem that needs to be examined, understood and addressed: When the process becomes so convoluted and compromised that we cannot know and trust the integrity of the election process, it needs to be reformed. This isn't practical or sustainable.

I want it all examined under the proverbial microscope -- the good, the bad and the ugly. All of it. All the whys and wherefores and how-tos.

Then we fix it. Then we can trust the integrity of our elections.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

When the process becomes so convoluted and compromised that we cannot know and trust the integrity of the election process, it needs to be reformed.
I think the distrust has been fabricated in order to provide impetus for "reform." Reform meaning making it more difficult to vote.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well, Maricopa is no longer in the “grip vice” of Arpaio.

His ego dangerously escalated his power hold.

It was very bad.

Wow. I was thinking about Arpaio when I wrote that, and actually wrote more about Arpaio specifically but took it out!!! I had to check to make sure I wasn't mis-remembering...

I was also thinking that I wish Sheila Polk were in charge of the audit, because I would trust her. She had the brass ones to go after Arpaio when everyone thought he was untouchable. I think she was just re-elected County Attorney in Yavapai.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When the process becomes so convoluted and compromised that we cannot know and trust the integrity of the election process, it needs to be reformed.
I think the distrust has been fabricated in order to provide impetus for "reform." Reform meaning making it more difficult to vote.

Voting and buying a gun should be on the same tier imo.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't disagree... but I think it's much MUCH bigger than that.

Every election since 2000 -- at least!!! -- we've heard of election fraud, by both parties. It's a convenient wedge issue, a rallying cry, a campaign donation cause, fosters distrust among the people. Political footballs galore!

I'm sick of it.

But I do think there is massive fraud at this point, and I think both "sides" are equally guilty. I think the hierarchy has little if anything to do with party and it's all about cronies and backroom dirty deals and blackmail and Heaven only knows what else.

I would be very happy to be proven wrong. I would be just as happy to be proven right and see proper reform

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Interesting idea.
However, one vote cannot do nearly as much damage as a semi-automatic weapon can.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Interesting idea.
However, one vote cannot do nearly as much damage as a semi-automatic weapon can.

Does the constitution make a distinction?

Anywho there's an argument where voting could do far more damage than a semi auto.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

One person one vote.
One person, how many dead?

Off topic though.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

Um, the last election proved one person many votes.

If a gang armed with knives charge a police officer, his gun will be used to shoot them all in self defense.

Comparing votes to a gun is ASININE.
edit on 23-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

FYI: I’m way down in the SW. I’ve been here 25 years.

Long enough to have knowledge of the escalation of Arpaio — even though I’m not in that district.

From my viewpoint Arizona is improving. Not from CA newbies, but from breaking down the “good old boys” club allowing more empowerment from a mixed population.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

Other than baseless accusations.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

False. But maybe if you wish real hard this audit might. Don't hold your breath though.

Comparing votes to a gun is ASININE.
I agree. Talk to this guy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

Keep using the word "baseless" like CNN and the associated press does, without ANY investigation just proves how IGNORANT! you are.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Arizona Election audit is broadcasted live at this website, when the audit is occurring: www.oann.com...

I don't see a write-up of any kind at www.oann.com... that describes what viewers should be looking for, or any comments from OAN journalists about what has been observed thus far.

Is there an OAN Blog or Twitter page with written comments??

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Arizona Election audit is broadcasted live at this website, when the audit is occurring: www.oann.com...

Thanks for re-posting the OANN livestream.

It can also be viewed at AZAudit.org.

The audit is still scheduled to continue tomorrow morning (Saturday) as far as I know. I believe they still have 20 minutes to come up with the bond though.

Is there an OAN Blog or Twitter page with written comments??

I haven't been able to find one. I've been trying to find someone on Twitter who is updating regularly, but so far no luck.

Gateway Pundit seems to be the best/quickest source so far. Even quicker than locals like AZ Family or AZ Central.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

Keep using the word "baseless" like CNN and the associated press does, without ANY investigation just proves how IGNORANT! you are.

NO Proof

Baseless

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

FYI: I’m way down in the SW. I’ve been here 25 years.

Long enough to have knowledge of the escalation of Arpaio — even though I’m not in that district.

I do remember this from previous conversations. I envy you for being away from the madness!

From my viewpoint Arizona is improving. Not from CA newbies, but from breaking down the “good old boys” club allowing more empowerment from a mixed population.

I agree it's improving in many ways -- including the good old boys club dying off (both figuratively and literally), but the CA newbies have been an extra big pain in the butt around here lately with their developments and demands and broken promises... grrrrr!!! That's a whole 'nother thread tho. Won't derail here.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Californication. Happens everywhere.

Turned Kailua into Carmel. Beautiful old beach houses torn down for air conditioned stucco fortresses which became vacation rentals.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

...one person one vote...

Is exactly the kind of accusation that needs to be proven one way or another, now not later, for better or worse.

This is exactly why we need this audit. Well, one of many reasons....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

One person one vote.

Off topic though.

How? When? Where?

NO Proof

Baseless

No proof or disproof that the Arizona election results were within the parameters of being fair/accurate.

The detailed forensic audit results will end the doubt, or open a multi-state can of worms.

It will be months before we know which one.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join