It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

According to Epoch Times, it was Cyber Ninja's that hired him. Could be an honest mistake, or could be they had some 'legal advice' directing them from an insider playing controlled opposition. He's a very junior attorney apparently. Either way, not a good result.

Well, that's a curious wrinkle -- the contradictory reporting, as well as the attorney clerking for the judge. I wonder how long this attorney has been with the law firm and if he's a brand new hire. In which case, I would be quite suspicious about how he came to be with this legal firm.

I don't know what to think of this. I just know I wouldn't put anything past anyone. I trust them as far as I can throw them.

This will be interesting to watch play out.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

According to Epoch Times, it was Cyber Ninja's that hired him. Could be an honest mistake, or could be they had some 'legal advice' directing them from an insider playing controlled opposition. He's a very junior attorney apparently. Either way, not a good result.

I don't know what to think of this. I just know I wouldn't put anything past anyone. I trust them as far as I can throw them.

This will be interesting to watch play out.

Agreed. There is going to be interference for sure on this audit . I don't think this is accidental. It just may not have anything to do with cyber ninjas or the judge. There are a lot of people that can be gotten to in this situation.

A law firm can have a lot of moving parts and a lot of people with different agendas. The good part is there's a bright light shining on all of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The good part is there's a bright light shining on all of it.

That's definitely the good part.

There is really no good reason to oppose a transparent audit. Especially one being livestreamed for anyone and everyone's personal viewing, and recorded for future reference and documentation.

If there isn't anything to hide, this audit can only strengthen the voters' confidence in the election process.

If there is something to hide, then the people need to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

when is this supposed to kick off?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

when is this supposed to kick off?

It already has -- Thursday, the 22nd. It is being livestreamed at AzAudit.org. Also at OANN.

There was a last ditch effort to stop the audit on Thursday, and a judge did issue a temporary restraining order to confirm/ensure proper security measures, contingent upon a $1 million bond posted to cover additional expenses incurred. The Dems refused to pay the bond, so the temp restraining order was never put into effect, and the audit continued. Yesterday they took a day off, but it will resume this morning.

If you look back the last two or three pages, there are lots of links as it played out. And some other links you might find interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Far-Left Media Hack Admits to Sneaking Inside Arizona Audit Room at Veterans Memorial Center without Proper Credentials Before Ballots Arrive in Attempt to Discredit Process

It's this reporter's report that provided the "evidence" for the latest challenge to the audit citing inadequate security. Do note that the reporter's little adventure took place not just before the audit started, but even before the ballots arrived.

However, I'm happy to take double and even triple precautions to ensure security. It's the only way to ensure correct results.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You are doing a great job monitoring your thread.

I thank you for that.

I do want to point out — all your links (from those I’ve followed) are from Far Right sites.

Just an observation (minor but significant): Other news sites say “reject”, “won’t pay”, “won’t post” million dollar bond. Only Right Wing sites use the term “refuse”.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What I have noted, lots of people doing nothing, and others are feverishly writing on ballots. Looks pretty shady actually.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
UV scanning at Arizona audit appears to show them using Jovan Pulitzer’s infamous technique

The methodology behind the Maricopa election audit has been kept under wraps, but video of the audit appears to show the technique that many had hoped to see.

Looks like a real audit might just be happening. Instead of just counting the same illegal fraud votes yet again.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

They probably are acting as though they are using high tech methods to look for fraud. When in fact they are likely just committing the same fraud as before with the same gang of criminals.

All designed to falsely give Biden more credibility and legitimacy. So he can achieve more damage to American freedom all for the Satanic Global agenda.

edit on 26-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more advanced thinking

edit on 26-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Far-Left Media Hack Admits to Sneaking Inside Arizona Audit Room at Veterans Memorial Center without Proper Credentials Before Ballots Arrive in Attempt to Discredit Process

It's this reporter's report that provided the "evidence" for the latest challenge to the audit citing inadequate security. Do note that the reporter's little adventure took place not just before the audit started, but even before the ballots arrived.

However, I'm happy to take double and even triple precautions to ensure security. It's the only way to ensure correct results.

I question the "sneak in" -- I went to look at the original article and the article that your article cites. It sounds as if they simply walked in (with all their camera equipment) and nobody stopped to ask who they were or why they were there.

Here's the quote:

But on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the Arizona's Family Investigates team gained access to the coliseum, its hallways, staircases and the main floor, where the computer equipment will be used by the auditors. The team was able to get close to the actual ballots and county computer equipment. At no time did anyone at the site ask the team to leave. At no time did the team enter through any doorway or entry that contained a "No Trespassing" or "Restricted Access" sign.

So that's over a three day period. I think there's cause for concern there, don't you?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

may as well send everyone home then.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

None of this is over, not by a long shot.

Biden remorse is waking up more people than ever before and this will lead to an acceptance of justice of the corrupt once the time is right.

I applaud Maricopa county for finally doing the right thing, Dominion is a massive domino, not only for American elections, but for the people around the world who have been cheated through this method.

Liberals said exactly the same thing when Trump was elected. Conservatives were not convinced.

Frankly, it's too soon to soon for any kind of voter's remorse. Right now Biden is still essentially running the remains of the Trump administration. We won't see what a Biden administration is like for at least another year.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I question the "sneak in" -- I went to look at the original article and the article that your article cites. It sounds as if they simply walked in (with all their camera equipment) and nobody stopped to ask who they were or why they were there.

Yes. “Intentional Phrasing” bias.

Kind of my point in that Boadicea is using only/mostly Far Right site links.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look out here they come now !!!!

The slights of hand experts are poking the journalists !!!!

😸

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Biden remorse is waking up more people than ever before and this will lead to an acceptance of justice of the corrupt once the time is right.

I applaud Maricopa county for finally doing the right thing, Dominion is a massive domino, not only for American elections, but for the people around the world who have been cheated through this method.

Frankly, it's too soon to soon for any kind of voter's remorse. Right now Biden is still essentially running the remains of the Trump administration. We won't see what a Biden administration is like for at least another year.

Thank you. Yes, it’s too soon.

But, what Biden remorse. Seems to me everything is running smoothly. People are calming down. I don’t wake up every morning to “What did Trump do now”?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Look out here they come now !!!!

The slights of hand experts are poking the journalists !!!!

😸

OK

That’s funny 😂.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But, what Biden remorse. Seems to me everything is running smoothly. People are calming down. I don’t wake up every morning to “What did Trump do now”?

Yup, things at the border are going swimmingly.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Seems to me everything is running smoothly. People are calming down. I don’t wake up every morning to “What did Trump do now”?

I forgot. Liberals don't see these as accomplishments: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...

Which is why Biden is reversing them.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Seems to me everything is running smoothly. People are calming down. I don’t wake up every morning to “What did Trump do now”?

I forgot. Liberals don't see these as accomplishments: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...

Which is why Biden is reversing them.

A pro-Trump site. How refreshing.

I’ve researched some of the job/business claims. The facts are not as Trump wants to portray them.

I look forward to looking back 10 years from now.

edit on 26-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yup, things at the border are going swimmingly.

I live on the border.

The biggest improvements were during the Obama era.

There’s lots of hysterics & hype when it comes to the border.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP OR THE BORDER OR BIDEN.

Back on topic.

edit on 26-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join