It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
It's going to be hilarious when Biden has even more votes, LOL.

Won’t matter though.

“They’ve” already taken the stance all “real” evidence had/has been removed prior to audit.

Nothing will jog “them” from fake election.

But, I’m in AZ. I know it is the Independents who swing the AZ elections — not the Right.

Plus — there was a major campaign focused on Latinos & Native Americans — who tend to be lax in voting. Not this time.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh-Oh !!🤯

BREAKING: Judge Orders TEMPORARY HALT to Arizona Forensic Ballot Audit Until Monday after Democrats File Suit to Shut Down Process

You're quick! Thank you for updating

But looks like there won't be a stall. Dems won't post the bond the judge ordered...

Watch for an update at GP or OANN... I'll check them when I'm home again.

Fingers crossed and prayers up!

Yep.. Democrats didn't want to cough up the $1 Million.

NO STALL-PAUSE: www.azcentral.com...

What the hell are Democrats so afraid of? Expose Arizona and the entire multi-state scheme is exposed, along with Fox News's involvement?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This post from President Trump today deserves its own thread. He already KNOWS, what everyone is about to find out.

Arizona audit will expose the nationwide plot-scheme: gab.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don't expect this to be the last of it, but good news anyway. Soros donation in 1, 2, ...

Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit Appears on Track to Go Ahead After Democrats Refuse to Pay Bond

6 p.m. update: The Arizona Democratic Party on Friday said it will not pay a judge-ordered $1 million bond, suggesting that the audit will continue unabated after a court earlier in the day ordered a pause of Maricopa County votes during the 2020 election.

The Arizona Democratic Party released a statement confirming it won’t pay.

edit on 23-4-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Still beware of controlled opposition !😧

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
It's going to be hilarious when Biden has even more votes, LOL.

I know, right??? If those pesky critters with the big Rs and Ds after their names didn't keep filing lawsuits and refusing to cooperate and coordinate and otherwise throwing obstacles in the Senate's path, we could have already had that hearty belly laugh together

Right???

What a bunch of party poopers

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Please please let this be the loose thread they keep pulling that unravels the whole shirt. Made in China, of course.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I watched the last 10 minutes or so. He was very clear he was just entertaining a few of their points and not in any way going to stop this going forward. "minimal relief" and a "temporary pause" were his words and it was that they just needed to show a few processes they had in place to protect voter identity and a couple of other things.

That's how I understand it as well. Just a pause to confirm/ensure necessary and appropriate security practices are in place before going forward.

It will not stop the audit.... even if they do pony up the bond money.

As it stands now, the good Lord willing, the audit will resume in the morning.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Former IL governor Rod Blagojevich said this past election was the equivalent of a "wet dream" for corrupt Democrat leaders in America. All the signs were there in advance, but for some reason, Trump and Congressional Republicans let them install Joe Biden in the White House illegitimately.

Ideally, both Team Trump and each state's officials/peoples would have properly investigated and examined and audited and done anything and everything necessary and appropriate to properly confirm the integrity of the election process. But that didn't happen.

So perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. Perhaps Trump has done what he can for the nation, but this was always out of his hands, and it has to play out in the states and counties and municipalities. In AZ's case, it's at the county level. In Antrim and Windham, it was at the municipal level. Whatever it takes. Wherever the chinks in the armor are found.

As far as the Pub congress critters that let this happen, I have not forgotten that it was at the moment AZ presented their objections to the vote count, and the critters were about to adjourn to examine and discuss the objections and the evidence, that all hell broke loose and a riot was declared. I do not believe this was a coincidence or accident. It was by design. The critters than re-congregated under dark of night, the objections were forgotten, and Biden was annointed under cover of secrecy and darkness. That is obviously only the public story. I very much want to know what else was said and done out of the public's eye.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Do you have no doubts that this "audit" will be conducted in an unbiased manner? What safeguards will ensure this? Are the auditors bi-partisan? If any particular ballot is found to be questionable, what procedures will be taken?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Won’t matter though.

“They’ve” already taken the stance all “real” evidence had/has been removed prior to audit.

Nothing will jog “them” from fake election.

Yup -- that's exactly what's happening. Despite perceptions to the contrary, the Pubs are not enthusiastic about this audit. Quite the opposite.

But to be fair, I've seen grumbling that the Pubs are going to manufacture evidence of fraud, or otherwise cast unwarranted doubts and suspicions. Some people just aren't going to be happy no matter what.

But, I’m in AZ. I know it is the Independents who swing the AZ elections — not the Right.

Yup - right again! In fact, overwhelmingly, the support and enthusiasm I'm seeing is coming from the Independents and the Libertarians (big and small "L"). And the voters caught in Sharpiegate, who aren't happy that their ballots were almost certainly "adjudicated." And "aren't happy" is an understatement! Many supported Trump, many supported Jo as well, so it's not just Trump supporters. But among the people I'm talking to, they are far more concerned about rooting out and rot and fixing it before the next election, than about Biden/Trump or overturning the election. No one I know is happy with Trump!

Plus — there was a major campaign focused on Latinos & Native Americans — who tend to be lax in voting. Not this time.

Yup! You're on a roll!!! There was a huge push, and it was very successful. I'm not so sure how many voted Biden. There are still plenty of conservative and independent Hispanics. It will be interesting to see how illegal aliens registering/voting affected the numbers.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks for updating!

Good news.

edit on 23-4-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This post from President Trump today deserves its own thread. He already KNOWS, what everyone is about to find out.

Thank you for posting the link

Trump should know, and he's probably been told, but I'm not sure he actually understands the depth of the accusations. I'm pretty sure I don't! But I grasp enough to be very concerned.

At this point, I have no use for Trump or anything he says. I don't hate him. I don't blame him. I don't wish him ill. If he can be proactive and a positive force somehow or somewhere, great. But I'm done with him.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the link

Trump should know, and he's probably been told, but I'm not sure he actually understands the depth of the accusations. I'm pretty sure I don't! But I grasp enough to be very concerned.

At this point, I have no use for Trump or anything he says. I don't hate him. I don't blame him. I don't wish him ill. If he can be proactive and a positive force somehow or somewhere, great. But I'm done with him.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Thanks for updating!

Good news.

Additional Insight from our next U.S. President this evening...

The Democrats are “swarming” the Great State of Arizona trying to get the Forensic Election Audit stopped, because only they know exactly what they’ve done, and they understand Voter Fraud far better than anyone.

This could be Voter Fraud at the highest level.

Don’t think that Arizona is the only State.

Much more to come!
Source: gab.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

NOTE: I separate “legitimate” Republicans from The Right — as I separate “legitimate” Democrats from The Left.

There are extremists on both sides.

Differences in politics can be looked at from a logical/need perspective — with compromise.

Also, as elsewhere — many Arizonans voted Trump out. Anti-Trump. Not Pro-Biden.

edit on 23-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you have no doubts that this "audit" will be conducted in an unbiased manner?

Nope. Not even close! My only hope is that enough honest people are involved and watching that any bad actors are thwarted, or at least caught.

I think we all would have been better served if those fighting the audit had put their time and energy into ensuring it's a fair and honest audit. To my knowledge, all political parties and voters have been invited to be part of the process, including as real time personally observing.

What safeguards will ensure this? Are the auditors bi-partisan? If any particular ballot is found to be questionable, what procedures will be taken?

I don't have those answers. They're good questions, but I cannot answer them. I can only say that we can't do any worse now than in the general election.

However, I'm sure if any such concerns were raised with the judge, they would have been addressed and proper safeguards put in place (if they are not already).

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think we all would have been better served if those fighting the audit had put their time and energy into ensuring it's a fair and honest audit.
Yeah. But audits have been done.

However, I'm sure if any such concerns were raised with the judge, they would have been addressed and proper safeguards put in place (if they are not already).
Maybe, but...

The last-ditch lawsuit alleges Republican Senate President Karen Fann and another GOP senator promised a judge that they would protect the secrecy of the ballots and voter privacy before he ruled the Senate could access 2.1 million voted ballots and the tabulation machines used to count them. A court hearing is set for Friday morning.

But the lawsuit alleges that Fann and Sen. Warren Peterson’s assurances were “illusory” because they’ve outsourced the recount to an “inexperienced third party with clear bias.”

source
edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NOTE: I separate “legitimate” Republicans from The Right — as I separate “legitimate” Democrats from The Left.

Noted and appreciated!

Differences in politics can be looked at from a logical/need perspective — with compromise.

Yes, and although Maricopa County is the focus of the audit, get out of Greater Phoenix and Tucson, and people are just an ornery bunch -- whatever their politics! But I'd trust anyone from outside the cities before I'd trust the crooked cronies in the Capitol. Both parties. I don't even trust the Senate Pubs to not simply be acting in their own best interests -- whether to cover their own butts, or to take out their competition (left and right).

Yup!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Noted and appreciated!

Yes, and although Maricopa County is the focus of the audit, get out of Greater Phoenix and Tucson, and people are just an ornery bunch -- whatever their politics! But I'd trust anyone from outside the cities before I'd trust the crooked cronies in the Capitol. Both parties. I don't even trust the Senate Pubs to not simply be acting in their own best interests -- whether to cover their own butts, or to take out their competition (left and right).

Yup!

Well, Maricopa is no longer in the “grip vice” of Arpaio.

His ego dangerously escalated his power hold.

It was very bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join