It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

And on the flip side of that, if it's found that Biden did win what will the Qritters do next? Will they finally admit that Biden is their President?
My guess is no. They don't actually want the truth. What they want is for their fantasy world to be reality.

Sadly many Democrats have accepted cheating as a way of life, a time honored tradition.
www.newsmax.com...

In the article you linked to, former convict and Democratic ex-governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich said "Americans should rise up and peacefully protest against the political establishment." I'm wondering if he means peacefully protest like they did in Seattle or like they did in Washington D.C.? I think, with subtle changes (as in leave out the killing, looting and burning part), like they did in Seattle. That way, it won't be called an "insurrection."
edit on 15-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Forgot to add the ending quotation mark.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Genera l Flynn Warns About Possible Threats from Antifa/BLM Interrupting the Audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election Results

Flynn doesn't elaborate. Not even to say why he thinks it will happen. But would any of us be surprised if Antifa/BLM did try to stop the audit? I'm relieved and re-assured that the ballots are being held at a State facility, and the audit will be conducted at a State facility, which means that it will be protected by State LEOs. I don't trust anything Maricopa County right now, not even the Sheriff's Department.

Maricopa County, Arizona, Ballot Audit Will Take Place At State Fairgrounds

Also of note, as previously reported, citizen observers have been invited to watch the audit in person, and that's a problem for the guilty:

Now we see Big Tech’s Google censoring requests for Maricopa County audit observers and volunteers. After the requests were switched to wufoo, they were then also suppressed and censored.

EXCLUSIVE: Big Tech’s Google Is Targeting Arizona Maricopa County Audit – Not Allowing Requests for Volunteers Shared On Their Sites

These were official legal postings on the state's official pages being removed.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is just a hunch... I have nothing to back this up except my own speculations (and history)... but I am almost expecting Ammon Bundy et al to announce they're joining the cause soon...

The Bundys have lots of friends in Arizona. Like LaVoy Finicum's family. They remember.

If it comes to pass, I expect it will be for better AND worse.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
HUGE: Maricopa County Was Given $3 Million of ‘Zuckerbucks’ Before Election But No One Knows Who Received It and What It Was Used For!

Interestingly enough, no one suggested that the $$ didn't even make it into the election process, but went straight into the Supervisor's pockets... at least a good chunk of it.

“Now I’m Beginning to Wonder Why Would They Not Want to Prove That Their Election System Works?” – Karen Fann, President of the Arizona Senate on Maricopa County Supervisors

Yes, we're all wondering... well, we all have a pretty good idea that they're trying darn hard to hide election fraud/interference/tampering, but what exactly is the fraud/interference/tampering they are they hiding??? And who did what when? Who knew what when?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Never say never... but we should probably take this with a grain of salt (and a shot of tequila if so inclined!) --

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So far so good:
Maricopa County delivering ballots, machines to fairgrounds for audit.

This is a surprise but good to know:

The long-awaited hand count and forensic audit of the election in Maricopa County starts Friday. Process will be live-streamed nationally @OANN observers will be non-partisan for full transparency. Glad to support @AZSenateGOP in their efforts. #ElectionIntegrity

Arizona Republican Party Twitter

I'm not seeing anything on OANN yet. If someone comes across a direct link before me would you please post for others? And of course anything and everything relevant. (Thank you in advance!)

Whatever the outcome of the audit, it must be an honest and fair audit. Just as we expect our elections to be. For better and worse, this is for all of us. For the whole nation. The whole world.

Prayers... Good thoughts... Positive energy... Love and light... Whatever your superpower is, now's the time for it.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Watch the audit live at AzAudit.org

A rizona Senate’s Audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election Results is Ready to Go – WATCH LIVE from Your iPhone or Home Computer

ETA: I don't have time to tend a new thread, but if anyone is so inclined, the live-feed for the audit might be worth its own thread and discussion once it gets started...

edit on 22-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Their final last ditch desperate Hail Mary? As of this afternoon:

BREAKING BIG: AZ Democrats File Last Minute Suit in Maricopa County – Attempt to Stop Senate Audit of 2020 Election Results Again

And the efforts to demean and demoralize and dishearten and deflect here are really ramped up:

Media in AZ Continues to Attack the Senate and Anyone Involved in the Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit

I'm big on fight songs for times like these... good old rock and roll power ballads. They're always good for keeping up passions and momentum. And pissing off your adversary!!! Anyone else? Post any that feel right for the occasion. Here's mine for everyone trying to shame the people who want the truth:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OANN now has a page up to watch the audit live, and are promising updates throughout the day(s).

HISTORIC ARIZONA ELECTIONS AUDIT – WATCH LIVE

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Exactly. They are NOT connected to the internet. All this BS.

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Serious question. How can something without internet connectivity be hacked?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's going to be hilarious when Biden has even more votes, LOL.

originally posted by: Boadicea
OANN now has a page up to watch the audit live, and are promising updates throughout the day(s).

HISTORIC ARIZONA ELECTIONS AUDIT – WATCH LIVE

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dominion voting machines are NOT internet connected. Period.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: MayRenee

Just saying some lie BS over and over doesn't make it true.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security have confirmed that our foreign adversaries have targeted election networks in all fifty states for cyber attacks. The EAC must take these warning deadly seriously and pass the VVSG with an added ban on wireless modems and Internet connectivity in voting systems.

Voting Machine Hacked Live at Senate Hearing

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just keep saying to people going it was the most secure election evar....

Why hide things form an audit, lets audit it and make the right look silly.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh-Oh !!🤯

BREAKING: Judge Orders TEMPORARY HALT to Arizona Forensic Ballot Audit Until Monday after Democrats File Suit to Shut Down Process

I watched the last 10 minutes or so. He was very clear he was just entertaining a few of their points and not in any way going to stop this going forward. "minimal relief" and a "temporary pause" were his words and it was that they just needed to show a few processes they had in place to protect voter identity and a couple of other things.

The democratic attorneys were complaining about the press not being allowed in, but then complained that full coverage of every table with oversized monitors and video feed was "too much coverage".

Once again the cockroaches will never be satisfied with putting light on the subject. They should be celebrating such an endeavor, but have been fighting and discrediting every step of the way.
edit on 23-4-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Former IL governor Rod Blagojevich said this past election was the equivalent of a "wet dream" for corrupt Democrat leaders in America. All the signs were there in advance, but for some reason, Trump and Congressional Republicans let them install Joe Biden in the White House illegitimately.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security have confirmed that our foreign adversaries have targeted election networks in all fifty states for cyber attacks. The EAC must take these warning deadly seriously and pass the VVSG with an added ban on wireless modems and Internet connectivity in voting systems.

MayRenee, you must be an employee or a volunteer for CNN or MSNBC. You're very good at what you do.

However, here is reality, for the few who believe you: www.peakprosperity.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Just saying it over and over doesn't make it true. Aside from the affidavits reported by several people including even a Dominion contractor, Kris Kreb's senate testimony admitted some were connected, the CEO of dominion admitted they some can be connected, the manual says to connect some of them, and finally the live demonstration showing packets to and from in Georgia. It will be found irrefutably that this was the case. Wishing it not to be true isn't going to change that.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh-Oh !!🤯

BREAKING: Judge Orders TEMPORARY HALT to Arizona Forensic Ballot Audit Until Monday after Democrats File Suit to Shut Down Process

You're quick! Thank you for updating

But looks like there won't be a stall. Dems won't post the bond the judge ordered...

Watch for an update at GP or OANN... I'll check them when I'm home again.

Fingers crossed and prayers up!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join