It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The determination and desperation to stop detailed forensic election audits in several states PROVES that Democrats want to keep "something" hidden. Something HUGE.

Once again, we find key Republicans in the House and Senate not engaging themselves in this worthwhile fight.

It's becoming even more obvious that several of them were in Cahoots with Democrats to replace Donald Trump with Joe Biden. Disgusting anti-America greedy SOB's and DOB's. Former President Trump should finger these individuals for removal in 2022 and 2024.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You nailed it, Care. On all counts. The longer this drags on, the longer they fight (or bury their heads in the sand), the more that stench of desperation pervades it all. I'm sure this is bigger than I originally thought. And while not all are technically complicit, I have no doubt that everyone feels threatened -- either directly or indirectly, either materially or mortally. I do think they are fighting a losing battle, and they know it. It's going to implode on them.

The will of the people for a complete and thorough audit has been made clear, loud and proud. I know I'm just one of many. I'll keep hoping and praying that the will of our state critters is just as strong.

It only takes one state to expose and bring down the whole house of cards.

And it won't be pretty. The fallout will be horrendous.

And I'm still watching Obama and Podesta. I know they are in the thick of it all. I'd bet a lot that Obama is calling the shots with BLM and Antifa and the rioting.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
EXCLUSIVE: The Democrats’ Attorney Marc Elias Has His Army of Radical Lawyers Ready to Threaten and Stop Any Election Audit in Maricopa County Arizona

Marc Elias' sordid rep precedes him. We know who and what he is.

There is too much good info in the article to excerpt it down to a couple or few quotes. It really needs to be read in its entirety, not only for their current activities in Arizona, but their previous election interference activities...

Stopping election audits tells the truth about what they want hidden forever.

If nothing is wrong, why not let audits prove nothing was wrong? Hmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If nothing is wrong, why not let audits prove nothing was wrong?

Said no corrupt lying liar critter ever.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
6 million ballots. I think the Republicans should physically examine every one with cameras on them and each ballot.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

Oh how I hope they do! They should.

They definitely should, because we know there will be plenty of Dems (and Pubs) to cry foul whatever dirty deeds are found.

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Here ya go!

Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Audit Is Now Scheduled to Kick Off April 22nd

The audit will cover the 2.1 million ballots in the county which is about 60% of all the ballots in the state. The audit will be performed in front of cameras. All participants are being reviewed for background checks now.

YES!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
6 million ballots. I think the Republicans should physically examine every one with cameras on them and each ballot.

And they will, Jovan Pulitzer has an engineering (paper bsed) measurement that will actually provide much absent data on whether ballots were faked or had origin from the machines.

JovanHuttonPulitzer

50 289 subscribers

www.jovanhuttonpulitzer.org

Thats his Tumbler account..he has a video on the whole thing

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Get ready for they are throwing out legitimate votes to we can't trust the scanner or Jovan Pulitzer and everything in between. If there is a significant number of questionable ballots that's what is gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Here ya go!

Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Audit Is Now Scheduled to Kick Off April 22nd

The audit will cover the 2.1 million ballots in the county which is about 60% of all the ballots in the state. The audit will be performed in front of cameras. All participants are being reviewed for background checks now.

YES!!!

If enough vote variances are found, what should happen next?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

At this point, after every feint and legal dodge attempted by Maricopa County, I would hope that the state legislators are prepared for anything and everything.

In any case, having it both video recorded and personally observed by any/all interested parties should go a very long way in ensuring the audit is fair, thorough and complete, including anything even slightly suspicious or out of order.

We don't need to borrow trouble -- there's enough of that already! But we do need to be prepared for any and all dirty tricks the corrupt critters pull out of their desperate stinky arses.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Damn good question, and one I've pondered many a moment.

We are in uncharted territory. There is no precedence for this predicament. So whatever the final response or solution is, it will also necessarily be unprecedented. And it will be political.

But the political fallout will be great. It won't start immediately with AZ's audit results, but snowball as other states follow suit, and perhaps add even more layers to this onion. Once the guilty know there is no going back, some will flee... others will be making deals (or trying). But with Heaven only knows who. Both the left and right will be implicated. Some for no other reason than because they should have known and fricking done something about it. Others because they're in it thick as thieves and are protecting their own interests.

There will no doubt be calls for the fraudulent election results and certifications to be declared null and void. There will be calls for Trump to be inaugurated as he should have been if the election were fair and honest. There will probably be calls for a special election.

Nancy will try to take the presidency -- no doubt! If she is not and cannot be implicated in the fraud, then she may very well get her wish. It's possible that she has been protected from all taint of election fraud for this very eventuality.

What do I think should happen? I think the election results from ALL 50 states need to be properly audited and re-tabulated correctly in light of the evidence found in AZ and other states; those results should be certified by the appropriate state and federal representatives in accordance with established laws; and if Trump is the clear winner, then Trump is inaugurated and assumes his rightful presidency.

If I were a sitting Governor or State Legislator, I would start thinking hard about who I might need to be replacing soon and who to replace them with. Knowing full well if that becomes necessary, the court of public opinion will not be easy to please.

Or, as in our own Governor's case, he should be wondering if he's going to be one of those replaced....

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And on the flip side of that, if it's found that Biden did win what will the Qritters do next? Will they finally admit that Biden is their President?

My guess is no. They don't actually want the truth. What they want is for their fantasy world to be reality.
edit on 4/13/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I bet those words were lots of fun to say. But that's about all they're worth.

Just plain old common sense tells us it's not the ones demanding the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that don't want to know the truth and/or will not accept the truth.

It's the ones fighting the truth that cannot be trusted.

The people have every right to know their elections are fair and honest. As long as we cannot know, we do not know. That's just the simple truth.
edit on 13-4-2021 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

At this point, after every feint and legal dodge attempted by Maricopa County, I would hope that the state legislators are prepared for anything and everything.

In any case, having it both video recorded and personally observed by any/all interested parties should go a very long way in ensuring the audit is fair, thorough and complete, including anything even slightly suspicious or out of order.

We don't need to borrow trouble -- there's enough of that already! But we do need to be prepared for any and all dirty tricks the corrupt critters pull out of their desperate stinky arses.

Well, I'm hoping it's like when a good attorney never asks a question he doesn't know what the answer is going to be. There has to be a high degree of suspicion to follow through this far. We will see but I would be shocked if anything earth-shattering comes out of it..Ya never know though

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What do you mean by 'enough'?

If fraud can be proven that is results changing, then the Arizona legislature should immediately rescind their Electors for Biden, and award them to Trump.

Anyone who says they can't, is ignorant. It would tale a big steely pair to do it, but the Legislature is the final arbiter, and sole authority.

But most importantly...

Fraud vitiates all contracts.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Damn good question, and one I've pondered many a moment.

We are in uncharted territory. There is no precedence for this predicament.

Well... there isn't, then there is... sort of...

It is true there is no precedent for this at the Presidential Election level. But there supposedly is at the congressional level. I recall hearing about a congressperson that was seated, and weeks or months later, fraud was discovered that changed the results, and they were unseated, and the rightful winner was seated.

Again, fraud vitiates all contracts. It doesn't matter that months have gone by. That doesn't erase the fraud - assuming there was (and we all know there was)...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thank you for learning me!

So it would seem to follow that any/all states that found reason to do so, could follow their legal process, with legitimate legal and ethical authority.

Good to know.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Thank you for learning me!

So it would seem to follow that any/all states that found reason to do so, could follow their legal process, with legitimate legal and ethical authority.

Good to know.

Yeah, but like I said... enacting a law that officially and formally changes their Electors for the prior election would take some massive and steely gonads... I'm not sure any of the States Legislatures are up to the task. We'll see... as I personally believe these audits are going to reveal some massive fraud...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And on the flip side of that, if it's found that Biden did win what will the Qritters do next? Will they finally admit that Biden is their President?

My guess is no. They don't actually want the truth. What they want is for their fantasy world to be reality.

YOU ARE RIGHT, some will still say its not good enough, BUT the MSM would be completely vindicated and rightfully rub it in our faces...but thats not whats happening. Roadblock after roadblock.

Audit SHOULD be easy. Voter confidence in an honest society SHOULD be paramount.

Sadly many Democrats have accepted cheating as a way of life, a time honored tradition.
www.newsmax.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join