It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is key. Who What When and Where is already done and gone.

Now the key is to document and TOUT.

Trump will use that as a fiery rod.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This is key. Who What When and Where is already done and gone.

Now the key is to document and TOUT.

I most definitely agree!

I was watching a video from Mike Lindell, and he commented that in many ways, it's a blessing that Trump did "lose," and that it played out as it had, because it provided the time and opportunity to dig deeper and find the most insidious and sinister of the fraud/tampering/interference. He was speaking to the algorithms and foreign involvement. But he's right that it is crucial that we get to the nitty gritty of it all. And it's a blessing that we can and have.

To a great extent, I am relieved that Trump is out of the picture. It was too easy for too many people to dismiss it all because "Orange Man Bad." With Trump out of the (direct) picture, it's all on the numbers and the data. That is what we need to know. That's what everyone needs to know.

When these audit results are known, it needs to be shouted from the rooftop.

And we need to point big fat fingers at any and all media that refuse to do so.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm in total agreement 👍

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
GA SoS Raffensperger Files Legal Brief To Prevent Real Audit Of Ballots From 2020 Election

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger seems like he has a secret. The man in charge of ensuring fair elections in the Peach State really doesn’t want anyone looking at the actual ballots from the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.

There is an old proverb — those with nothing to hide don’t try to hide things.

Fair election activists from VoterGA.org have worked hard and succeeded in gaining access to ballots from Fulton County, GA for a forensic audit. A judge will rule on the procedures later this month.

This is scaring the pants off those who enabled the massive election fraud in November’s general election and the GA Senate run-off in January.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I smell blackmail and payoff scandals 😵‍💫

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I smell blackmail and payoff scandals 😵‍💫

Me too.

Kemp is sweating bullets right now. He's walking a damn fine line.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Raffensperger is toast: www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

First, there's a year until the election. Anything can happen in the meantime.
And second, he obeyed the law. You're angry with him for what reason again? Because he didn't make votes miraculously appear for the Orange Bloviator?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Following the Law? Why the resistance to an Election Audit? Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Politico is still garbage. If you read the article, almost all liberal media are in lock step. They HAVE to add the Sydney Powell line and run it like they did with the “Good People On Both Sides” and “Bleach Comment”.

These authors are idiots, however the audiences that consume this trash are just as much idiots.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

And second, he obeyed the law. You're angry with him for what reason again? Because he didn't make votes miraculously appear for the Orange Bloviator?

At least in the area of Georgia I live in the problems people have with the SOS had nothing to do with that phone call, it had to do with the fact that there was little to no problem prior to him being elected then he reinvented the wheel and we had a lot of questions.

Then he doubled down on his own perfection refusing to even look into some of the questions and now filing this legal brief.

That in this area at least is why he is toast.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Then he doubled down on his own perfection refusing to even look into some of the questions and now filing this legal brief.

Same thing here. Many people didn't automatically suspect or believe in outright election fraud initially, but plenty of people were raising brows when Maricopa County fought an audit so hard. No one is buying the "Shut up and trust us" line. Especially after the court cases in early voting, and the SoS' refusal to obey the Supreme Court.

The more the politicians told us "It's none of your business," the more people said "It sure is our business!" and started changing their view of it all. Even the most simple and unsophisticated people know that people with nothing hide don't fight tooth and nail to hide something. Especially not something this big and this important.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

For how much heat he and the state have been drawing from this election you would think if everything is on the up and up he would want an audit to prove legitimacy and put this to bed. The more he pushes back it looks really bad on him.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to Arizona Senate – You Cannot Do Your Audit Here at the Tabulation Center – Where Do You Want the Ballots Delivered?

More mischief from Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors.

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors held an emergency meeting yesterday in Arizona.

In yesterday’s meeting, the Maricopa Board of Supervisors said (as noted below) in short, you cannot do your audit here at the Tabulation Center, let us know where you want the ballots delivered.

This is after they initially loaded up all the ballots into a truck, completely violating chain of custody laws, with reason to do so and no apparent destination. Maricopa County really really doesn't want the auditors to have access to the tabulation center. I wonder why???

Update: Democrats in Arizona Are Now Attacking the Auditors Selected by Arizona’s Senate to Audit the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa County

This is the article that the above is referring to:

Fou nder of company hired to conduct Maricopa County election audit promoted election fraud theories

The head of a Florida-based technology company who has used social media to promote a range of unfounded election fraud claims and was involved with a previous effort to overturn election results in Michigan has been hired by the Arizona Senate to oversee the recount of Maricopa County's 2.1 million general election ballots.

I wouldn't really call this an attack. And if the best they can do is link the auditors with "unfounded election fraud claims" as officials bend over backwards to fight any effort to confirm or deny those election fraud claims, then they've got nothing.

But their lies and therefore their desperation is showing.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Why not prove to the people who elected you that it was legit? This should change in every state, if either side for any reason thinks something crooked happened, audit away... I mean, thats why we keep them right? He just looks guilty as sin right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And now New Hampshire!!!

BREAKING! NH Senate Sends the NH “Windham Incident” FORENSIC AUDIT BILL to the Governor! (24-0 Vote!)

In a HUGE WIN for We, the People, and for New Hampshire election integrity, the NH Senate voted 24-0 just minutes ago to concur with the House amended version of SB43. This Bill was championed by Senator Bob Giuda and will validate election integrity in our state by mandating a forensic audit on Windham’s 11/3/20 general election ballots and voting machines as configured on November 3, 2020.

The forensic audit will determine the huge discrepancy between the election day results and subsequent recount of Windham’s November 3, 2020 State Rep. race where a difference of 1,363 total votes from just 10,006 ballots was uncovered.

When the Governor signs the Bill into law, it will trigger the process of selecting forensic audit teams: one by the Windham Board of Selectman; one jointly selected by the NH Secretary of State and AG; and a third jointly selected by the BOS and SOS/AG audit teams.

This is great news!

I really really hope these states (and their auditors) are at least watching and learning from each other, if not coordinating their efforts to be as effective and thorough as possible. If they can independently establish the same/similar patterns and irregularities, the evidence for willful and coordinated fraud/tamper/interference will be strengthened exponentially.

Prayers rising up! Blessings flowing down!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Very nice catch!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Interesting...

Jovan Pulitzer offered $10M to stay quiet about voter fraud

“So you know how bad this is, and I’m going to give you a nugget that nobody outside of my inner circle knows this,” he said. “I got offered $10 million dollars to not do this.”

After a brief pause to allow the bombshell to sink in, he continued. “I have no price. It can’t be done. This is about America. There isn’t enough money in America to turn us communist and to sell out America. I’ll take a bullet to the head. And, maybe that’s what’s waiting for me.”

The stench of desperation is strong. Desperate people do desperate things. I will never underestimate the potential danger these people have put themselves in. If there's nothing to it, then I guess there's nothing to worry about. But if there is something to it... if only a fraction of what has been suspected is true... then their courage is truly a wonder.

June -- and AZ's election audit results -- cannot come soon enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another thought which has tumbling around in my head... and I'm just going to drop it here.

Those armed guards at the Capitol could just as easily be used to control any threats from within as well as without....

Do any of our congress critters (regardless of party) have the courage to challenge their masters in Congress if the facts call for it? I don't think they do. Or they would have already.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: The Democrats’ Attorney Marc Elias Has His Army of Radical Lawyers Ready to Threaten and Stop Any Election Audit in Maricopa County Arizona

Marc Elias' sordid rep precedes him. We know who and what he is.

There is too much good info in the article to excerpt it down to a couple or few quotes. It really needs to be read in its entirety, not only for their current activities in Arizona, but their previous election interference activities...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join