It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is an interesting read about the remaining court cases in the various states, and a little about Sidney Powell and her legal defense in the case against her by Dominion:

Surprise: Some Courts Are Looking at the 2020 Election

ETA:

SCOTUS Set To Rule If States Can Protect The Integrity Of Their Votes

The efforts of state legislatures to enact new voting protections are in jeopardy if the Supreme Court fails to overturn the latest Ninth Circuit decision.

ETA 2:

Democrats’ Operative Got Secret Internet Connection at Wisconsin Election Center, Emails Show
edit on 25-3-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The ‘Scan the Ballots’ Effort Is Moving Forward In Georgia Involving Jovan Pulitizer’s Technique of Forensically Reviewing Ballots from the 2020 Election

Pulitzer is an inventor, best known for the bar code you find on groceries and other products found in stores. He claims that by using his method you no longer need to examine the machines used in the counting to discover fraud.

“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said.

As I understand it from different sources, there were also uncreased ballots, indicating they were never folded and placed in an envelope -- not coming and not going.
The paper and ink will also be examined and compared to known official ballots for any fraudulent ballots that were printed by outside (unauthorized) parties and inserted into batches of legitimate ballots.

Another source: Georgia Judge Gives VOTER GA the Right to Inspect Fulton County Election Ballots

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The GOP legislature in GA is not trying to suppress poor minority votes. This argument carries no weight.
We have to have I.D or a Drivers License to:
1. Drive a motor vehicle
2. Purchase Tobacco, weed and Alcohol.
3. For employment
4. To go to college or any trade school of any type.
5. To receive government welfare such as Medicaid
6. To receive EBT SNAP benefits(Food Stamps). And yes I know this is true because I have been on food stamps before.
7 . To receive Social Security benefits..
8. To fly in an airplane or ride a Locomotive train like Amtrak.
9. To purchase Bus tickets.
10. To rent an apartment from Section 8 housing or an apartment or house from a company or private landlord.

I could could go on and on.....
Why then do the dems not want someone to show ID to vote But are OK with all of the above requiring ID

The assumption and it’s a really RACIST and patronizing assumption that poor minorities don’t have the means or the capacity or capability to get ID to vote is Hurtful, mean and shows that the Dems love to assume that poor African Americans aren’t smart enough to get an ID.
Think about what they are implying. It’s so condescending and is a HUGE LIE.

I grew up around many poor African American minorities and everyone always had an ID.

How is it that someone can get section 8 housing and
Food stamps without an ID?

I am done with the RACE baiting of the left. To assume that a certain race is incapable of getting an ID helps to
Perpetuate racist stereotypes about African Americans.

I am all for presenting your ID to vote for absentee ballots or voting in person. If you are against that then you don’t give a F about fair elections. You just want your tribe to win by any means necessary. And the left uses these stereotypes to their advantage.

Shame on the left.
It’s time to stop race pimping and to start treating people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin like Dr. King said.
edit on 25-3-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Soelling

edit on 25-3-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

edit on 25-3-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
The ‘Scan the Ballots’ Effort Is Moving Forward In Georgia Involving Jovan Pulitizer’s Technique of Forensically Reviewing Ballots from the 2020 Election

Pulitzer is an inventor, best known for the bar code you find on groceries and other products found in stores. He claims that by using his method you no longer need to examine the machines used in the counting to discover fraud.

“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said.

As I understand it from different sources, there were also uncreased ballots, indicating they were never folded and placed in an envelope -- not coming and not going.
The paper and ink will also be examined and compared to known official ballots for any fraudulent ballots that were printed by outside (unauthorized) parties and inserted into batches of legitimate ballots.

Another source: Georgia Judge Gives VOTER GA the Right to Inspect Fulton County Election Ballots

Just like he claim to invented the barcode but...The barcode was invented by Norman Joseph Woodland and Bernard Silver and patented in the US in 1951. way before he was born

its understandable people believe in election fraud....some people would believe anything
edit on 25-3-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Well said and excellent points -- thank you!

And congrats on the good news for Georgia:

Democrat Georgia Lawmaker Arrested, Dragged Out of Capitol For Interrupting Kemp’s Livestream Announcement That He Signed New Election Legislation (VIDEO)

Kemp still has much to answer for -- as you well know! -- and the reforms are a little too little a little too late, but this is better than nothing. Hopefully, you all can build upon it.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Just like he claim to invent the barcode but...The barcode was invented by Norman Joseph Woodland and Bernard Silver and patented in the US in 1951. way before he was born

So I looked it up. Jovan invented a bar code system, but not thee bar code system most of us are familir with.
Technically, Woodland and Silver invented the concept, and their bar code consisted of circles rather than the lines in use today, which was invented by George Lauer. Jovan invented a different bar code with slanted lines, and a corresponding reader, called "CueCat."

its understandable people believe in election fraud....some people would believe anything

Yup. Some people will believe anything... and anyone. And some of us don't believe anyone, and we know that there is evidence to PROVE whether the election was fair and honest, or was not, and we are demanding that evidence be made public.

"Belief" isn't good enough. We don't want anyone telling us. We want them to show us. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Then the chips will fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Jovan SCANTHEBALLOT Pulitzer is part of the Arizona audit

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ood-news-america/

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

This is great news! Thanks for posting

From the Senate's statement:

The audit will validate every area of the voting process to ensure the integrity of the vote. The scope of work will include, but is not limited to, scanning all the ballots, a full manual recount, auditing the registration and votes cast, the vote counts, and the electronic voting system. At the conclusion of the audit, the auditor will issue a report detailing all findings discovered during the assessment.

It goes on to say that they expect a report to be issued in 60 days (June 1st -- mark your calendars!!!) and there will be no public comment until that report is issued.

A quote from Jovan Pulitzer:

Arizona is writing a new chapter in election integrity and forensic investigative history. I am happy to confirm that #ScanTheBallots for #KinematicArtifact Detection is being used. My technology and intellectual property is assisting one of the most impressive and qualified auditing teams ever assembled. The numerous records breaking 2020 general election will be remembered throughout history for many reasons, and Arizonanas can claim their place in history as well for taking these historic election audit steps.

In my opinion this groundbreaking decision is the single most important step any state legislative body has ever taken to assure its citizens their vote is sacred, and transparency plus integrity in any voting system must be assured.

Due to the significant and detailed work ahead of all the team members connected to the audit, no one will be discussing the audit or the findings until the final report is made public. This also means there will be no more comments from me regarding Arizona as we all dig in and begin this historic process. Arizona citizens you should be proud of yourselves and your lawmakers! God Bless America!

I'm sure proud of Arizona, and everyone who has worked so hard and put so much on the line to get us to this point. It has not been easy for those doing the heavy lifting here. God love and bless them all!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Five Most Significant Methods Used to Steal the 2020 Election from Donald Trump

Per the article, these would be:
1. Chain of Custody Discrepancies
2. Illegal Ballots Electronically Dropped in the Early Morning of November 4th
3. Illegal Ballots Physically Dropped and caught on camera in the Early Morning of November 4th
4. Ballots Switched from President Trump to Biden
5. No GOP Observers Allowed in Counting Areas – Only Democrats

I would add "curing" or "adjudicating" ballots as its own category.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for this bit of good news! I’m glad and happy that this is happening, we have to ensure integrity in our system, so who would be against it, unless they’re afraid of something, right? Simple logic really.

The Midterms are going to be a slaughter and hopefully Trumps new Social Media takes off, even if it creates an echo chamber, it’ll be no different than FB an Twitter. With Trump back in office in 2024, he can continue to further push his platform and election reform.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It really is good news, isn't it?

I'm encouraged by the continuing efforts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia as well.

And once the results of this audit are released (60 days -- woohoo!), depending on what is found, other states can act accordingly in their states. Of course, all state election laws and procedures differ somewhat, but it should offer a blueprint for what to look for, and how to find it.

Guilty parties must be panicking. How many will sing like a canary to get a deal? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Oh to be a fly on some walls right now...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping this stuff in the forefront.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Quote from the expert testifying in the video:

I have a high degree of confidence that the number of ballots that were cast that should not have been cast -- illegal ballots -- surpasses the margin of victory as it stands right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
corrected vid code .... 😎

originally posted by: Boadicea
Quote from the expert testifying in the video:

I have a high degree of confidence that the number of ballots that were cast that should not have been cast -- illegal ballots -- surpasses the margin of victory as it stands right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks, Xuen!

Grrrrrr-ing at myself now!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

April Fool's tease?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

April Fool's tease?

Um... yes! Yes indeedily!!!

That's it

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

We have to have I.D or a Drivers License to:

I could could go on and on.....
Why then do the dems not want someone to show ID to vote But are OK with all of the above requiring ID

Might as well add you need a photo ID as proof of who you are to get a COVID vaccination. You don't just walk up and get the first shot and then they say come back in 3 weeks...lol I do not understand why the Blacks in America are not upset with the thought that they can not understand how to use the internet, most don't have phones, many do not have the mental capability to get an ID so on and so forth....

Its like the old...they are not smart enough to get into college so we will lower the standards for them...I remember how pissed off many of my Black friends were over that view point and I agree. I had one friend say "I'm sorry I don't ride in the short bus"...lol

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If they find that the election was more or less honest, baring a few isolated issues that won't effect the presidency, will people accept it?

Or will the say that the audit was rigged too?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If they find that the election was more or less honest, baring a few isolated issues that won't effect the presidency, will people accept it?

Unfortunately, it's too late to find that the election was "more or less honest," because too much happened in full public view even before the election. For example, there is no denying that Maricopa County officials changed rules and processes in violation of both our State and Federal Constitutions, and openly defied a Supreme Court order to act within the established laws and rules. There is no doubt that those changes in fact created opportunities and means for voter/election fraud.

Absolutely no doubt.

In any event, the purpose and end product of the audit will be to examine all election materials and document what exactly took place, and how. There will be proof one way or another. It won't be a matter of "accepting" anyone's word for anything.

Or will the say that the audit was rigged too?

Some people will say anything. Much like people are saying "there is no evidence of election fraud" or even "there is no election fraud," when they have absolutely no way of knowing. Because we cannot know. Because too many people are fighting the public release of the relevant data.

Because too many people don't want the people to know.

When we know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, the vast majority of people will figure it out, and the chips will fall where they may.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join