It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am just sick by all of this. A few days ago we were told that the ballots were being loaded on a truck for delivery to the Senate... now we learn this:

The Arizona Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) on Wednesday loaded its 2020 Election ballots on a truck for delivery to the Arizona Senate. After months of attempting to obtain access to the ballots, the Senate won a court case where the judge ordered the ballots to be produced to the Senate. So immediately before being told when and where to deliver the ballots, the MCBOS loaded the ballots onto a truck even though the Senate had not yet asked for the ballots. It is not believed that this move of the ballots was performed under the proper chain of custody.

Even worse:

The ballots were moved without direction from the Senate. This was likely illegal.
They were loaded on a truck without having a location to ship to.
There is no evidence the ballots were moved under the proper chain of custody which is also illegal.
The media was called to make up a story about how the Senate wasn’t ready for the ballots.
The ballots were then stored in an open warehouse where it looked like anyone could get into.
Individuals in the county found shredded ballots at this location today (Saturday, March 6th).

And now tonight two barns on the farm of one of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors caught on fire.

A fter Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm

From an earlier report:

Per our source on the ground in the County, yesterday an individual went by the Maricopa County Tabulation and election center and found doors wide open with seeming uninhibited access to the facility.

Today some other interested individuals in the county stopped by the same facility and found huge piles of ballots in the dumpster outside the facility.

BRE AKING EXCLUSIVE: Ballots In Arizona’s Maricopa County Found Shredded and In Dumpster – Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

There is much more history regarding the events up to now at the above link as well.

Hopefully far more outlets pick up on this sabotage and report it far and wide. The efforts to prevent audits and investigations and evidence speaks for itself.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Rigged beyond belief !! ⭕

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
How many votes do you think they would have to get rid of? How many sheets per ballot?

According to this there are 200,000 sheets of paper in a pallet, 40 cases of paper.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If prison isn't in the immediate future of some of those folks at the county level we are beyond screwed, the republic is dead.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
How many votes do you think they would have to get rid of? How many sheets per ballot?

I have no idea. I suppose that depends what their purpose is. And how many they need to hide. They haven't shared that info with me.

According to this there are 200,000 sheets of paper in a pallet, 40 cases of paper.

Okay.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If prison isn't in the immediate future of some of those folks at the county level we are beyond screwed, the republic is dead.

I worry that the laws have been written in such a way that there is no criminal penalty. Or that they've destroyed enough evidence that a felony cannot be proven. Or that too many will be given plea deals for ratting out others.

I'm not holding my breath. No matter how guilty they are and no matter how much evidence there might be.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Dominion people encouraging people NOT to disclose or audit their systems is proof positive of their corruption and personal involvement in F-R-A-U-D. And it is fraud FOR the democrat party.

Proof that they must be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, the point is that ballots don't really take up that much space, relatively speaking.

If they were a single page then you could move 2 million, about the total ballots counted for that county, in a 20ft U-Haul truck. Probably have them down to ashes in a few hours without having to set a barn on fire.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

The three choices for Arizona Trump supporters, and non-supporters who have integrity, are the same.

Demand that those not adhering to the orders of the court, or not caring that they are being blocked, be removed from Arizona government employment.

Accept what is happening and keep living life in Arizona.

Move from Arizona to a state where leaders have and enforce election integrity and honesty.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
On the other side of the country, FYI: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 8-3-2021 by Skooter_NB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
An interview with the ones leading the recall petitions for the Maricopa County Supervisors, and an update about the (stalled) Senate audit:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Update: Press Release 3/19

AZ Senate Republicans Issue An Update On Plans To Audit Maricopa County’s 2.1 Million Votes

At least it appears like they are trying to be thorough.

“As thousands of our voters continue to call for a thorough audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, I am pleased to report we have narrowed it down to a preferred forensic audit team. We are negotiating final details on the execution of the audit and hope to have an announcement soon.

“Our desire is to work closely with the County Board of Supervisors, and the Senate continues to believe the proper location of the audit is at the County, to preserve the chain of custody and maintain security of the ballots and equipment. Our goal is to make this a bipartisan effort with full transparency and in joint cooperation with Maricopa County officials. We’ve been reaching out to experts on election processes in Arizona and around the nation and hope to have the best and brightest involved in the audit.

This audit will be broad and detailed: the team will include, but is not limited to, testing the machines, scanning the ballots, performing a full hand count and checking for any IT breaches.When all the work is done, there will be a full report for the Senate and County to review. Our voters expect this audit, and it can be a big step in returning trust and confidence in our election process.”

edit on 19-3-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Shame on me! I meant to thank you for posting this and then failed to do so.

Thank you!!!

And here's some more good news:

JUST IN: Republican-Controlled Wisconsin Assembly Authorizes Investigation of 2020 Presidential Election

The Republican-controlled Wisconsin Assembly passed a resolution Tuesday to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election that President Joe Biden narrowly won in the state.

The resolution, opposed by Democrats, is needed to give the committee authorization if it decides to issue subpoenas to compel testimony and gather documents, said Rep. Joe Sanfelippo. He is vice-chairman of the Assembly elections and campaign committee that would conduct the probe.

The resolution authorizing the investigation passed on a 58-35 party line vote, with all Republicans in support and all Democrats against. It passed after Republicans last month ordered an audit of the election results.

A couple of the specific election issues in Wisconsin:

President Trump had a sizable lead in Wisconsin on election night when crooked Democrat elections officials stopped counting ballots.

By the next morning, Dementia Joe somehow took the lead.

Overnight Wisconsin had a huge dump of votes all for Joe Biden...

The total number of “indefinitely confined” voters, or Express Votes ballots for individuals with disabilities skyrocketed from around 60,000 in 2016 to over 240,000 in 2020.

No photo ID is required in Wisconsin for indefinitely confined voters. Nor do we know if they were filled out and presented properly with all the required proof needed to vote.

In addition to the IC ballots, the observers in Dane County found thousands of ballots with the initials ‘MLW’ on them. We don’t know if these ballots were completed correctly or not as well. But like the IC ballots, these ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them. They could not have been mailed in during the election.

The fight continues.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You guys are really grasping at straws because your hero lost.

The Republicans, in their corrupt ways are now active trying to suppress the vote with demographics that vote against them. This should outrage anyone who cares about free and fair elections.

Yet here you guys are, trying to find an excuse why your guy lost.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The Republicans, in their corrupt ways are now active trying to suppress the vote with demographics that vote against them. This should outrage anyone who cares about free and fair elections.

The demographics of people that don't exist with no voter ID? And voter machines that were hacked demographics. Refused to look at the evidence in all courts. Causing the capital riots.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Grasping at straws indeed... I didn't have any hero to begin with, much less one that "lost".

Start a thread. Sounds like a worthy topic for discussion. It's not an either/or situation. Some of us are well aware that both parties are corrupt as corrupt can be. Others still need to learn.

Nope, no excuses... for anyone. We just want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And not for any candidate, but for the people. I am actually relieved that Trump is out of the equation, and that we can focus on the dirty details rather than the partisan echo chambers. This was always bigger than Trump. And it still is.

The evidence exists to prove it was a fair and honest election or that it was not a fair and honest election. We don't have that evidence because the people in power are fighting every effort to make that evidence public. Both the left and the right have failed the people miserably. We have a right to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Like democrats have never challenged things... 2000 called they would like a word.

Also to quote many democrats when it comes to gun registration, or republicans when it came to the "patriot" act if you have nothing to hide why worry about it.

ETA: Funny how you arent so quick on your opinion with the democrats actively trying to unseat a republican that won in the house...
edit on 24-3-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Get real here. The Republicans are actively trying to suppress poor minority votes, if you can not understand this, then you are beyond hope of being reasonable.

Powell defense is that her claims are so ridiculous that no reasonable person would believe them, yet here you guys are believing the claims Powell made....

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Get real here. The Republicans are actively trying to suppress poor minority votes, if you can not understand this, then you are beyond hope of being reasonable.

Excuse me? Get real about what? I said write a thread about it, that it sounds like a worthy discussion. I didn't argue. I didn't deny or deflect or distract.

Powell defense is that her claims are so ridiculous that no reasonable person would believe them, yet here you guys are believing the claims Powell made....

Okay. Powell doing what attorneys do. I don't have any more respect for the legal profession as a whole than I do for congress critters (who are mostly lawyers!) or any political critters. In fact, my default position is that they're all corrupt as corrupt can be.

Regardless, I know what I know. I know for a fact that my state and county officials changed rules and processes without the proper authority to do so, and outright defied a state Supreme Court order to follow the election rules and processes as established by our State Legislators in accordance with their obligations and duty under the State and U.S. Constitution. I know that these changes weakened and/or erased necessary and proper safeguards to ensure only qualified voters voted and only their ballots were counted -- correctly. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I did not and do not need Sidney Powell to tell me that.

Make whatever half-baked excuses you want from your partisan echo chamber. I won't. Exactly the opposite. I want the evidence made public and let the chips fall where they may. I will continue to demand the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join