It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Thank you for posting the link! I posted it in the OP as well, but it's worthy of posting again.

You might want to hunt up videos from a guy named Lyle Rapacki at Prescott eNews... I can't post a link because he hawks a book in his videos. But he's got a bit of insight into AZ's (and other states) goings on.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's a new issue in AZ:

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) is required by law to hand the ballots over to the County’s Treasurer after the election is canvassed. This is the law. Yet, this reportedly hasn’t happened.

This may be one reason the former Maricopa County Treasurer resigned in disgust in January after working with the MCBOS... [snip]... Flora was set to leave office in mid-January, but said that he was unable to complete his term in part because “the political environment at the county has become so toxic I have no desire to endure further abuse.” …

…Flora said in his letter that he intends to “participate in the recall” of the supervisors, which “puts me in direct conflict with county government.”

Why Are Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Not in Jail? They Are Reportedly Breaking the Law By Not Handing Over 2020 Election Ballots

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Not sure of the significance of this..

The Biden Department of Justice agrees with the Trump DOJ, that Arizona Election Reform is needed.

Source: www.dailysignal.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for posting the link -- Very interesting. And surprising.

Could the Biden DOJ be trying to distance themselves from the debacle in AZ? Are they worried they might be personally implicated in the fraud? It may just be my own confirmation bias, but this isn't consistent with previous words and deeds, and I'm wondering if this is their way not to draw attention to themselves and their role in the 2020 fraud.

And for what it's worth, the folks I speak with are pretty insulted at the suggestion they are too stupid to figure out how and where to vote. Until this year, voter precincts were practically block parties on election day, with neighbors visiting with each other in line, kids playing together. We've even had mariachi bands playing!

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just an FYI re pending lawsuits in other states. This is from yesterday:

Happen ing Today: Supreme Court Set to Consider Whether Trump Voter Fraud Cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan Can Proceed

The US Supreme Court is set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday.

These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday.

The media can suppress any news on the court cases. They can ignore any news on the court cases. They can deny any truth to the fraud claims. But they cannot make these court cases go away. And the people cannot un-see what they've seen.
edit on 20-2-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
FYI

Attorney Sidney Powell says expect some decisions from the Supreme Court next week regarding the 2020 Election Cases that are pending for consideration.

More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The AZ Senate passed Senate Bill #1408, affirming their right to subpoena election materials and equipment:

Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Arizona:

Section 1. Title 41, chapter 7, article 3, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding section 41-1134, to read:

41-1134. Legislative investigations; authority

THE LEGISLATURE'S PLENARY AUTHORITY TO CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION ON ANY MATTER MAY NOT BE INFRINGED BY ANY OTHER LAW.

Sec. 2. Section 41-1152, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended to read:

41-1152. Immunity of witnesses; election records

A. Testimony or evidence produced pursuant to this article may not be admitted in evidence or used in any manner in any criminal prosecution against a natural person sworn and examined before either house of the legislature or any committee of either house, except for perjury, false swearing, tampering with physical evidence or any other offense committed in connection with an appearance required by section 41-1151 if it constitutes either the compelled testimony or the private papers of such person which THAT would be privileged evidence pursuant to the fifth amendment of the Constitution of the United States or article II, section 10, of the Constitution of Arizona, and such person claimed the privilege against self-incrimination and a majority of the committee, after consultation with the attorney general, votes to order such person to testify or produce such papers.

B. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION A OF THIS SECTION AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER LAW, COUNTY ELECTION EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS AND RECORDS AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF COUNTY PERSONNEL MAY NOT BE DEEMED PRIVILEGED INFORMATION, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE, ARE SUBJECT TO SUBPOENA AND MUST BE PRODUCED. A COURT MAY COMPEL A PERSON TO PRODUCE THE RECORDS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THE SUBPOENA.
Sec. 3. Retroactivity

This act applies retroactively to from and after December 31, 2019.

It will go to the Governor's desk next for his signature. I expect the worst from Gov Ducey.

Here's a couple articles, but I'm not finding many news outlets reporting on it:

Arizona Senate passes subpoena bill amid battle over audit

State senate won't wait for judge to rule in audit dispute, passes subpoena bill

The "judge" referenced in the above link refers to a Superior Court hearing on Wednesday, Feb 24, from Maricopa County fighting turning over election materials and equipment:

Judge to rule on Arizona Senate subpoena fight with Maricopa County

An Arizona Superior Court judge is set to rule quickly on whether the Arizona Senate has the authority to subpoena ballots, tabulation machines and other equipment and data from Maricopa County for an audit of the 2020 election.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason asked the two sides to submit their final motions by Monday and will hear arguments in the case on Feb. 24.

“I’ll do what I can and I’ll get a ruling out as quickly as I can,” Thomason said during a hearing on Wednesday.

This should be an interesting week for AZ (and maybe the whole country).

I'm expecting Maricopa County forensic audit results to start coming out soon. I don't trust their auditors, therefore I don't trust their audit, but we need to get this done, learn what we can learn from it, and move forward.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Back to the election fraud in Windham, NH --

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

-- Wherein the state AG was not interested in further pursuing these 6% of Republican votes flipped to Biden/Dem candidates, we now have this:

UPDATE: New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office Wants to Take Custody of Windham Voting Machines – Take Them Away for Audit

Then last week the New Hampshire Senate voted 24-0 to force the state to perform an audit of the Windham, New Hampshire state representative races on November 3, 2020.

But on Wednesday morning Granite Grok reported that state officials want to confiscate the machines. The Attorney General’s office wants to take custody of Windham’s four Diebold AccuVote machines and all of the peripheral equipment, the original chain of custody logs, memory cards, and access keys for all four machines.

The people of Windham are not pleased:

This morning The Gateway Pundit spoke with New Hampshire State Senator Bob Giuda. Bob told us he is concerned by this latest development. Senator Guida added, “This is a Windham issue. This involves Windham machines and the Windham people want this audit to take place in their town.” Senator Guida thanked the people of New Hampshire who are following this story and he urges the New Hampshire government to now be accountable to the people.

Senator Giuda is urging state officials to respect the people of Windham. This latest action regarding the removal of the machines in question shows that the Attorney General’s office appears to be out of touch with the average citizen. We see the same thing in Washington DC. They seem to lack the ability to understand the mindset of the average citizen especially in regards to the integrity of our election systems.

I would say that's an understatement... it appears to be far more sinister.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We need the Myanmar-Burma solution, with citizens being the Army that forces personnel changes.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We need the Myanmar-Burma solution, with citizens being the Army that forces personnel changes.

If I thought it could be done effectively and righteously, I'd be all for it... But I really don't know who I would trust to replace the ones we remove. Maybe -- just maybe -- declare a special national election for all federal offices with a one-time moratorium on any incumbents running again. But the devil would be in the details. We'd have to make up new rules, that eliminate any possibility of the 2020 issues being repeated. I doubt we could.

I wish to all that's holy and sacred that someone would come up with a plan to bring all this to a head. All I can think of is a "National Whistleblower's Day" of sorts. Let every freedom loving 1st amendment advocating website open their pages to Whistleblowers for a day, posting their testimony and their evidence for the world to see. National and international. Just spill it all, all at once, all over the planet, and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't see any way forward except via the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Update:

Judge Rules Arizona’s Maricopa County Must Turn Over 2.1 Million November Election Ballots to Senate

A judge on Friday ruled that Maricopa County must provide some 2.1 million ballots from the Nov. 3 election to the Arizona state Senate and allow access to its election equipment to conduct an audit.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason ruled that subpoenas issued by Arizona’s state Senate are valid and should be enforced, and he disputed arguments from Maricopa County officials saying the subpoenas are unlawful

Hopefully there's not some catastrophe that "accidentally" destroys everything. The fight against this audit has been an embarrassment to anyone interested in truth over feels.
edit on 26-2-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Update:

Judge Rules Arizona’s Maricopa County Must Turn Over 2.1 Million November Election Ballots to Senate

Woohoo! Thank you!!! This is wonderful! I was just about to do my rounds looking for news. I'm sure the County will appeal, so I don't expect it to happen any time soon.

Hopefully there's not some catastrophe that "accidentally" destroys everything.

Fingers crossed... prayers up...

I would hope there is a plan for securing the machines and ballots so this cannot happen. But I hope at some point the guilty understand they're fighting a losing battle, the truth will come out, and destroying evidence would only be adding crimes on top of crimes...

Ah.... who am I kidding??? They're too arrogant and cocky to figure that out.

The fight against this audit has been an embarrassment to anyone interested in truth over feels.

It sure as hell has been an embarrassment. It's downright shameful.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Judge rules Maricopa County must provide 2020 ballots to Arizona Senate for audit under subpoenas

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason said that the subpoenas issued by the Arizona Senate are valid. He said he disagreed with the county's arguments that they were unlawful and that the county legally could not hand over the ballots.

Thomason emphasized in his ruling that he did not want to wade into the politics of the issue.

He said the Senate has broad authority to issue subpoenas, and the Senate's reasoning to issue them — to see if there are changes that could be made to state law to further protect the integrity of elections — was valid.

In response to the ruling, the Board of Supervisors will meet with its attorneys and determine the best way to move forward, according to Fields Moseley, a county spokesperson. The supervisors immediately scheduled an executive session for the same day.

The supervisors could choose to appeal the decision, or they could choose to hand over the ballots, other materials and machines in response to the subpoenas.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thank Heaven for small wonders:

Good News: After Public Pressure New Hampshire AG’s Office Rescinds Plan to Move Voting Machines to State Capitol for Investigation

...last Thursday, the NH Senate voted unanimously, 24-0, to pave the way for the AG to do his job and investigate. SB43 was originally put on a fast track to go directly to the House floor for a vote, bypassing the usual committee hearing process. But, at the last minute, House Democrats refused to support such a rules change, forcing the bill to be heard in the House Election Law Committee in early March.

In the lead-up to the planned House vote this week, the AGs office, in a surprise move Monday, notified the town of Windham of their intent to take possession of the 4 voting machines, owned by the town and its citizens, even before the legislative process had been completed. The bill hasn’t passed and therefore is not even ready for signature by the Governor. Why is the AG suddenly so anxious to take possession of these machines? After the change in the scheduled vote and swift public outcry to this planned removal of the machines, the AGs office rescinded this notice yesterday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA:

STAY ENGAGED! The “Windham Incident”
Selectman’s Meeting – Monday, March 1 at 7p

Last week the Windham Board of Selectmen planned to provide an update on Senate Bill SB43, a Bill that forces the AG and SOS to perform an audit of Windham’s November 3rd election. The overwhelming interest from the public exceeded the zoom capacity of the meeting, so the Chairman made the right decision and postponed the discussion until this Monday, March 1 at 7p to allow everyone interested to attend.

[snip]

Please make a statement and join the meeting. You don’t have to talk, just being there sends the message that this is important to you… that you care about our Republic, and that you will not sit idly by while our state government officials do nothing. Your presence will speak volumes!

You can attend in person at Windham High School, 64 London Bridge Rd, Windham 03087, or you can attend via Zoom (details below).

Town of Windham is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Board of Selectman Public / Virtual Meeting

Time: Mar 1, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

us02web.zoom.us...

Source: Granite Grok

edit on 28-2-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
More small (big?) wonders to thank Heaven for... From the Arizona Court decision regarding the State Legislature's power over elections:

“The Court finds that that Subpoenas are legal and enforceable. There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The Subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections. The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters. Accordingly, the Senators have the power to subpoena material as part
of an inquiry into election reform measures. As such, the Subpoenas have a proper legislative purpose.

27 The Subpoenas also do not violate separation of powers principles. Production of the subpoenaed materials would not violate confidentiality laws.”

Text of Arizona Supreme Court Decision
edit on 28-2-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Results from Maricopa County's audit... and I use that term loosely... have been reported:

Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines in Arizona Shows ‘No Evidence of Vote Switching’

The Maricopa Board of Supervisors in January unanimously voted to conduct the audits in response to false conspiracy theories propagated by Donald Trump and other Republicans, who claimed that Dominion’s machines were used to steal votes from Trump so Joe Biden would win. The former president and his allies filed several post-election lawsuits challenging election results in Arizona, none of which have succeeded.

I did not expect anything more or less from the County's audit...

I will look for a comprehensive rebuttal from someone more knowledgeable about all the particulars, and posit it when I find it.

For now, what stands out to me is that they did not test for tampering in regards to the machines, which has been reported as happening, with evidence. So when I'm told, "there is no evidence..." and I have no reason to think they looked for tampering/destruction of evidence, that's a BIG problem for me.

But we still have the State Legislators audit coming... we'll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ballot Harvesting – Brnovich [AZ] v DNC

The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) will review a case challenging Arizona’s election integrity laws concerning ballot harvesting and out-of-precinct voting.

In 2016, Arizona passed HB 2023 to restrict ballot harvesting in Arizona unless the person collecting the ballot is a family member, a person living in the same household, or a caregiver. Since the 1970s, Arizona has required people to vote at their specific precinct.

General Brnovich intervened on behalf of Arizona after the Secretary of State refused to defend the measures.

The Attorney General’s Office (AGO) is asking SCOTUS to bring clarity to these matters after a misguided ruling by the Ninth Circuit struck the measures down.

Oral arguments are expected in March 2, 2021.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lin Wood v GA Secretary of State

SCOTUS Conference scheduled for March 5, 2021.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump v. Wisconsin

SCOTUS Converence scheduled for March 5, 2021.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust

If I thought it could be done effectively and righteously, I'd be all for it... But I really don't know who I would trust to replace the ones we remove. Maybe -- just maybe -- declare a special national election for all federal offices with a one-time moratorium on any incumbents running again. But the devil would be in the details. We'd have to make up new rules, that eliminate any possibility of the 2020 issues being repeated. I doubt we could.

I don't see any way forward except via the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

March 2, 2021

If things are not working, and can't be worse, it's time to take chances. The odds favor getting someone better.

That being said, as far as Arizona is concerned, it looks like the truth will be known soon, if the investigation is thorough and the results reported accurately.

2.1 million ballots are enroute to the AZ Senate: gab.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That being said, as far as Arizona is concerned, it looks like the truth will be known soon, if the investigation is thorough and the results reported accurately.

2.1 million ballots are enroute to the AZ Senate: gab.com...

Cool. It's happening. Better late than never.

My best guess is that the machines and/or ballots have been altered already in such we cannot know the whole truth -- no matter how extensive the audit. But the audit will hopefully produce enough in terms of results to determine where the greatest problems lay, and possibly how to correct them.

The State Legislators have stated repeatedly that they are not working to overturn the election, but to investigate and examine the process(es) for election integrity. But the end result of the audit should show us both.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join