It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I appreciate your unwavering wacky sense of hope.
Almost Pathological hope .

Although....

Donny has been veeeeery quiet.

You know they haven't been able to get those zombie voters onto the official legal record yet.

Everyone just refused to hear that evidence.

Do you think they're just going to throw away all those cases with all those judges that Trump appointed?

Time will tell I guess.

To be fair, I haven't had "hope" on anything in about 30 years. It's not my thing. I follow knowingness, which, has never been part of any large group dynamic. It is odd to find myself here (multiple meanings of "here'), as this process for me has been decades and longer in various forms. The collective is fickle, easily disappointed, mindlessly manipulated, and that is why all of this looks as it does to most. POV matters.

Frankly if I could have been considered wavering it would be during the shocking, and pathetic rollover on the mask/distancing stuff. I still can't get over this at all, or our collective capacity for self destruction based on fear of death - the one thing we all do. Acceptance of a rigged election is in our DNA, but acceptance of killing ourselves over fear mongering from a fake virus is something I struggle reconciling with my ultimate purpose. I said years ago there would be no pandemic, there isn't, but I'll be damned if folks don't act like there is one.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So the whistleblower on those vid posted by lin is JHTH?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Johnheretohelp a.k.a Ryan Dark White a.k.a John Kirikou?

James Howard Attkisson is one possibly at this time. John rises from the Swamp

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sharing a couple of random videos for anyone who's interested (while we wait for something BIG to happen)

1st one titled: Gene Decode - Return to the Republic End of US INC
YouTube

2nd titled: This Interview Might Change The World! | Captain Randy Cramer on "YouAreCreators
YouTube

And a clip of one of my favorite scenes from The Polar Express (I.e. soft disclosure provided by T. Hanx)
YouTube

He has to believe before he can hear the bell. Believing is Seeing (or in this case.. hearing)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What we wanted...

What we got...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's just tuesday and we may have the headline of the week right here...

COVID Anal Swabs for Beijing Residents More Accurate, Says Chinese Expert

And like atomic clockwork...

The key districts of Daxing and Dongcheng began a mass testing drive on Friday after a nine-year-old boy tested positive for the more virulent strain of the virus, first discovered in London and the southeast of England last month.

This is insane thinking, young people: Gov. says shut down cause we'll all die from The Rona. Young people, meh. Shut down. Gov. says open up. Young people, "are we ready?" When I was young one never listened to the government goons under any circumstances and I was never the worse for wear. Can these kids think for themselves at all? Really frightening.

Honestly, GenX raised the worst generation in human history bar none.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It's just tuesday and we may have the headline of the week right here...

COVID Anal Swabs for Beijing Residents More Accurate, Says Chinese Expert

China Is A**hole.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

called it

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Standby, Guess where the Next Mask is Going ??

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

LOL. That is some next level corona arse trolling. When the test is worse than the virus...2021 Oh yay!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
edit on 26-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is that a confirmed Q drop? Dont remember seeing all that in one drop.

gab.com...

Lin wood interview from the 24th.

Trump will be sworn in as 19th President of the restored republic.

Talks about biden being sworn in early.

Lin Wood

edit on 26-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

called it

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, was Nancy arrested already?

www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...

Remember, she was missing for two straight days when she was supposed to be the House Speaker introducing impeachment articles against Trump.

It's an interesting read.

*** I always thought it was odd Nancy was the only one who wore these huge owl-like sunglasses arriving and leaving the inauguration ceremony.

44 second clip was a Holy mother lode!

Ok, that goes way into the column of proof Nancy was arrested without going all in.
One of the obvious things, was the lady that walks up to her and says "don't say nothing" to her and then she replies very sheepishly "I won't'" says it all. They play that about 7 or 8 maybe more times so you can't miss it.

She sounds defeated.

Given the super large and dark sunglasses (indoors), I think that the woman was told not to say anything because she wasn't Nancy Pelosi.
The extra large glasses serve well (along with the mask) to hide identity. Telling her to remain quiet would keep anyone from pegging her as an imposter by the sound of her voice.
Just thinking a bit.

I've been thinking recently that the whole push for stupid masks could not have had better timing for people wanting to hide be it imposters, actors, weak or give away emotions. Part of the plan?

Excellent deduction. The masks were increasingly mandated as more Chinese people began infiltrating...positioning themselves to enable Biden's election STEAL, and are now hiding behind masks while dictating the Anti-America policies coming out of the Biden administration.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
During the H1-N1 virus the CDC determined that masks outside of hospital environments were more harmful than good. Trapping germs for reinhalation... rebreathing a little CO2 with each breath, fatigue, leading to eventual dulled mental sharpness.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

gab.com...

Searching 'former' in posts doesn't turn it up for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks ..

That drop really doesnt ring a Bell.

The amount of garbage/misinfo/bots being posted in GA on GAB the past few days is astounding.

Since qmap.pub closed i havent found a decent site to view the drops.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

gab.com...

Searching 'former' in posts doesn't turn it up for me.

What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?

"Former?"

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I remember it. For some reason, the dates don't match. Qalerts puts it on Nov. 1, 2017 and the reference on that Gab post puts in Oct. 31st.

#22 Nov. 1, 2017 qalerts.app...

Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

edit on 26-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join