It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So in 1985 DJT bought the Winter White House...

Bigger

3 bunkers would be well insulated..

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's more info on Barrick Gold & the Black Eagle Trust Fund linked to 9/11

EAGLE II - A Secret History Of The Deep State

One thread that has a 1 1/2 hour video documentary on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that.

I can think of one 911 pound gorilla that would change that. Do they have it ALL or not?
Not directed at me but ill add a few words here.

If they don't have it all by now, then there is a wrench in the gears.

I understand the depth of the corruption, and just today seeing the financial stranglehold provided by the U.N/ NGO's, leverage, it makes it even harder to untangle the web of control. I don't think the question is do they have enough, but when do they pull the trigger.

I have a feeling that if key figures deep in the corruption are taken out of their comfort zone and placed in a real world confined environment, given the amount of stress they are already under, They will thank God its over, and sing like birds. Thus giving more actionable intel. One or two "Mission Impossible" episodes, I believe, would be all it would take.

Half of those who actually did vote for Biden are already suffering with buyers remorse.

If they have all they need, pull the trigger. If they don't, Mission impossible. China has its sights on Taiwan. They, are already here. We need to extricate fast! Time for the "Domestics" ...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I guess season 1 of Hunger Games 2.0 has started.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

So that Twitter account isn't actually you? I looked at the people following it, and I'm one of them... so now I'm wondering where I got that from. Maybe i searched for your name on there. Very odd. I'm going to close down twitter at this point. pointless and dead platform. I lived for a very long time without social media... I might return to that space.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Right now there are about a dozen tankers flying for about 30 additional aircraft. We know that active mil ops don't show on ADS-B. Interesting. What are they refueling?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Today was the first time I've watched PRESIDENT Biden make a public announcement.

It was stunning to see how mentally out of touch he was with the words he was saying.

He read someone else's words for 10 minutes, describing how White people have ruined the lives of minorities. Then he sat down at a table to sign 2 executive orders.

The signing was delayed by 30 seconds because Joe couldn't get his writing pen into his suitcoat pocket. It was sad watching him stare at his inside suitcoat pocket and not understand how to get the pen clipped to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Texas granted temporary restraining order so that deportation of illegals may continue despite Biden's EO.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They're destroying this thing called Twitter... they're carpet bombing with every irrational stupid idea and ramping up every freedom killing law they can muster while gaslighting & censoring all who oppose. There's just one thing they forgot. You can't violate the laws of nature very long without getting bitten...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Down this page ndupress.ndu.edu... you can see that a BMD system (Ballistic Missile Defense) was installed in DC for the inauguration. (The photo of the missile launcher is from Wash D.C. on 1.18.2021)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Speaking of Domestic Terrorists, which over 70 million Americans are now card carrying members, a new domestic terror group has emerged. The Reddit stock gang. So they identified a huge short position on Game Stop. They decided to form a domestic terrorist group to combine forces to drive the stock price up and squeezed the shorts. It made front page on the Wall Street Journal.

The New York Stock Exchange had to halt trading 9 times and it traded 175.5 million shares.
I wonder how the Biden administration is going to handle this? As Ku has told us unconventional warfare. One way to break the controllers is through the action of We the People. I'm just getting verbals that some companies that have held significant short positions are in trouble and reaching out to other companies for financial support.www.marketwatch.com...

I like this form of unconventional warfare, it's the only form that pays

Gamestop is the stock with the highest short ratio. According to the high short interest site, the short interest was 138%.

On that list, the next highest short interest stock is Virgin Galactic, whose short interest was 82%. It is also increasing rapidly in a short squeeze, although not as fast as Gamestop.

The short squeeze is getting intense. This battle is going way better than the plan to break the Fed by buying physical silver. If the short squeeze works, then the traders might have enough cash to break the Fed by buying silver or some other means.

To stop the short squeeze, the Fed might crash the market briefly, so to protect themselves, traders could buy a bear ETF like SQQQ or buy some puts on the Nasdaq, S&P, or Russell.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's over folks..VICE aka BET 2.0 has ruled Qanon to be an insane group of terrorists..pack it up and go home.

Human trafficking isn't real and by no means is pedophilia a thing..

I hope these M'fers realize that innocent children are in cages awaiting the next "call"

I also hope they realize that an enraged Jesus Christ himself would be a welcomed encounter instead of the father to one of these lost children.

Whats up WARRIOR.. are you the 40% that needs to remain hidden..I thought we must "show them"

Is the WiFi weak in mom's basement..I bet the meatloaf is outstanding..

Vice

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Post #22 appears with timestamp Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 on our spreadsheet.

Since the timestamp shows it as 2 mins 45 seconds before midnight, I would guess the Nov 1st date comes from someone viewing it as DST (Daylight savings time) rather than EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Daylight Savings time ended on Nov 5th in 2017.

Content of #22:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Here's the other posts that my usual decodes show are linked to #22:
15, 22, 23, 47, 57, 283, 419, 457, 855, 1157, 2357, 3442, 3557

edit on 27-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First uniformed EU force.

Border Guards.

LONG VIEW notes much of the early expansion of the German armed forces by Hitler was done by converting paramilitary police units that were formed to escape the restrictions of the Versailles Treaty.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sara Carter

UPDATE: I'm hearing from sources that some big news on the UFO/ UAP topic is coming down the pike...

This better be good...

Maybe we'll get to hear about Solar Warden and Radiant Guardian
edit on 27-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's not a missile launcher but a missile transporter.

Image source

ICBM transporter

Launch control center at Vandenberg Air Force Base, 1st Lt. Claire Waldo, 12th Missile Squadron missile combat.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I agree with the comment of "distractions". Anything but focus on how dysfunctional the current 'administration' is.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As the Air Force guys looking for a new assignment used to say,

"Why not Minot ?"

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RumannXylo

10 Heavily Shorted Stocks Set For GameStop-Like 'Squeeze' Rallies

'I love you guys': Gamestop profits pays off $23,504.54 student loan debt

Took a minute to understand this:
- Most people buy stocks to see it do well, price goes up.
- Short sellers, or shorts, are "speculators" betting a stock falls.

1) Buyers "borrow" stock from investors (promise to return xx days)
2) Buyers sell the stock at current price (cash in hand to invest)
3) Buyers obligated to re-buy & return stock on promised date
- If stock falls --> re-buy stock at cheaper price (keep profit)
- If stock rises --> re-buy stock at higher price (lose money)

All speculators currently shorting GAMESTOP are hurting.
Gamestop stock is up 1,700% in 12 months. (76.77% since Monday).
If their promise date is now, they will lose BIG time.

Opposite of the oil futures crash under $0 last year.
Speculators held promises to buy at high price.
No demand / buyers = forced to pay someone to take their promise.

Speculators influence market, but bring no real value.
(not suggesting anyone buy or sell stocks)

#2 on the list:
- Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kohl's pull MyPillow from shelves ...
- Pillow fight: Marin conservatives stage protest at Bed Bath & Beyond ...

edit on 27-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join