It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Internet Outages Frustrate East Coast As Verizon Blames "Cut Cable" In Brooklyn

An untold number of Verizon Internet customers trying to work or go to school or connect to the vital flow of information that is necessary for life in this century have been thwarted by an outage on Tuesday morning.

The Verizon customer service account has acknowledged that there is a "cut cable" in Brooklyn causing problems, but the outage appears to be spread across the east coast, as customers from Boston to Pittsburgh to D.C. have been tweeting their issues at the telecom company.

Big Internet outages hit the East Coast, causing issues for Verizon, Zoom, Slack, Gmail

Strange, I live 20 minutes from Brooklyn. No issues all day across any of my devices.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not intending to derail here but DogComms. Biden's dogs are German Shepherds, Champ and Major. German Shepherds are excellent guard dogs. They are bred with a specific purpose and that is to guard. Are these dogs for Biden's protection or are they to guard him as in prisoner.
We have seen so many cases where we have actors representing Biden at different occasions. These dogs would know the difference. Remember when Biden was sitting beside the dog and it look terrified. It was confused too because it sounded like him and looked like him but it was NOT him.
Biden does not have these dogs as pets or for companionship.If we have different actors representing Biden these dogs would know the difference. They can't be fooled.
Interesting youtube about Hitler and his love of German Shepherds.
www.youtube.com...
dogtime.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Internet Outage Map

edit on 1262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oncoming years appear to be stacked with 'I'm alright jack', self VIOd twats who claim to be 'Journalist etc. Never mind, Just take it easy , try to be one step ahead and Certainly 'Cheers'.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Good morning. About that envelope. You are going to love how this ends.

Bigger:

Well this is interesting. Envelope says "Roy Blunt" - handwritten.

Folks saying old Roy was led out in cuffs.

This is a pic, all the folks move out slowly and calmly, he is strong armed for sure, is that his wife?

Some say no, but the envelope adds a twist.

edit on 26-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Not intending to derail here but DogComms. Biden's dogs are German Shepherds, Champ and Major. German Shepherds are excellent guard dogs. They are bred with a specific purpose and that is to guard. Are these dogs for Biden's protection or are they to guard him as in prisoner.
We have seen so many cases where we have actors representing Biden at different occasions. These dogs would know the difference. Remember when Biden was sitting beside the dog and it look terrified. It was confused too because it sounded like him and looked like him but it was NOT him.
Biden does not have these dogs as pets or for companionship.If we have different actors representing Biden these dogs would know the difference. They can't be fooled.
Interesting youtube about Hitler and his love of German Shepherds.
www.youtube.com...
dogtime.com...

Except they might not be his original dogs, or they've had at least two years to get familiar. They'll go with the pack leader if the conditions are right regardless.

Evidently the dogs were heard barking while he was signing something, shameful, disgraceful and embarrassing except to the "love my fur babies crowd" who consider it cute.

Thankfully we have a new avenue of softball questions while China invades - dog questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just tried my hand at using the gematria inserting the name Major, Biden's dog. First word...Actor.
www.gematrinator.com...
Champ has a few that raise eyebrows. Stuntman, faker, freak, a liar.
Dogs don't lie.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Moar buyers remorse

Wish i could enjoy that more.. if those retards would've woken up a little sooner the might have notice they just replaced the greatest president of my lifetime with a bumbling idiot who's deeply embedded with Chy-na.

"We must show them" comes to mind..

edit on 26-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

From earlier in the thread. Link to video of arrest.

media.gab.com...

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Caled

Why does anyone think Blunt was arrested?

That person is his wife. Would be strange to stop and pose with your arresting officer right before....

That's her on the far right.

Roy’s wife’s hair looks longer and flatter here. Was this taken after the swearing in?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Well I've just gone to twatta and Lo and behold, I can't login.

You may have fell victim to @BirdWatch.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Bigger:

This is a pic, all the folks move out slowly and calmly, he is strong armed for sure, is that his wife?

Her hair looks styled and a little shorter in this pic? Or is it just the angle?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I hear you. I love dogs but really this is too much. Such important questions being asked like what is his favorite ice cream flavor.
I will disagree though about the dog behavior. I have had personal experience with German Shepherd guard dogs.
The owners were not present when I entered the compound and there was great concern about how I could leave the car and enter the house, so much so, that they tried to park the car so that the doors would open up directly into the front door of the house. The lead dog became very confused, smelling the air, shaking, whining and finally she sensed I needed protection and she did just that, climbing through an open window at night. She slept on my bed the entire time I was there.You can imagine the owners were horrified. The other guard dogs did not and continued to patrol the property.
As for Biden,the whole point is to humanize him and make it look like he is "one" of the people. Meanwhile we have the fashion industry ramping up with what Kam and Dr Jill are wearing, what color, which designer what color shoes. Never mind what Kamala does in office, it will be all about her clothes, hair style. Just watch. Deflection.
Meanwhile in India the Dragonfruit is being renamed Kamalam. I can not make it up.
Meanwhile she has not moved into the VP residence.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

More darkness on day five.

So protection from air raids?

Why is the bleacher thing still up? The concrete barriers I get = fear mongering, but why is that ugly POS still up?

This place is really depressing in vibe. 81mm people are failing a lifting it up that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Bigger:

Her hair looks styled and a little shorter in this pic? Or is it just the angle?

Well it appears the woman leaving had time for tease, which, seems very unlikely. It appears shorter as well and the color, while similar, is not an exact match - could be the lights inside of course.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So this is a bit of a no brainer really. I mean who in possession of at least two connected brain cells didn't see this coming from a mile away but hey it's all for the new normal great(er) (reset) go(o)d or something...

Lockdown may have played part in rise of domestic child killings, says Met

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Gun Salute Oddness Clip Bonus: Wreath strangeness.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep, no kidding and suicides too...

Surge of Student Suicides Pushes Las Vegas Schools to Reopen

Next, will be an epidemic of SSRI meds.
Think of all the lives we would have saved if we’d followed the "science."

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Speaking of Domestic Terrorists, which over 70 million Americans are now card carrying members, a new domestic terror group has emerged. The Reddit stock gang. So they identified a huge short position on Game Stop. They decided to form a domestic terrorist group to combine forces to drive the stock price up and squeezed the shorts. It made front page on the Wall Street Journal.

The New York Stock Exchange had to halt trading 9 times and it traded 175.5 million shares.
I wonder how the Biden administration is going to handle this? As Ku has told us unconventional warfare. One way to break the controllers is through the action of We the People. I'm just getting verbals that some companies that have held significant short positions are in trouble and reaching out to other companies for financial support.www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 26-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pteridine

a. Type. The ceremonial blue overcoat is an optional purchase item authorized for male or female One to Three Star GOs and Four Star GO, their aides-de-camp, their CSM, and their enlisted aides are authorized to wear the CBO with the white scarf.

www.hcdmag.com...

Cheers

Well if I was the General of the Army I would rescind the orders on that sissified look. It looks unprofessional and like a damn Doorman's suit for a major Hotel.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, was Nancy arrested already?

www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...

Remember, she was missing for two straight days when she was supposed to be the House Speaker introducing impeachment articles against Trump.

It's an interesting read.

*** I always thought it was odd Nancy was the only one who wore these huge owl-like sunglasses arriving and leaving the inauguration ceremony.

44 second clip was a Holy mother lode!

Ok, that goes way into the column of proof Nancy was arrested without going all in.
One of the obvious things, was the lady that walks up to her and says "don't say nothing" to her and then she replies very sheepishly "I won't'" says it all. They play that about 7 or 8 maybe more times so you can't miss it.

She sounds defeated.

edit on 26-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join