It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
GameStop (GME) just gained $4 Billion in market cap because Elon Musk tweeted one word...!!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Show Trial (it is a thing). As in "Enjoy the SHOW (trial)".

The first shampeachment riled up the regular folks. Even Mad Max went on teeeveee and said, definitively, "once we vote for impeachment he's out, that's it." Granted she's an ignorant mess, but the PR was epic and the world learned what an impeachment trial is. It was also a flameout. But it primed the pump.

So, Roberts won't preside because it is a sham. Rand Paul took a vote and 45 senate folks think it is a sham. The whole need for it is vindictive, as the premise is also a sham. So even if DJT gets in the chamber, he isn't convicted.

DJT said about impeachment, "be careful what you wish for." Nancy rushed it, while seemingly compromised according to the video posted earlier. DJT said he got Nancy the speakership.

Show Trial

A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt, and/or innocence, of the defendant. The actual trial has as its only goal the presentation of both the accusation and the verdict to the public so they will serve as both an impressive example and a warning to other would-be dissidents or transgressors.[2] Show trials tend to be retributive rather than corrective and they are also conducted for propagandistic purposes.[3] The term was first recorded in 1928.[4]

Joe's team would love the distraction. Of course 100's of millions of eyes will be 5:5, the world will indeed be watching.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE DEMAND A REFUND FOR THIS SHAM ELECTION!??!

Update; after investigation and observation of people talking about it , it seems that the FB reset the other day opened up a portal to lots of X rated videos being easily accessible (some said all they had to do was click on the video watch tab )which ticked a lot of the mom group off. Personally I didn’t see any but enough others did that there’s no doubt it was there for many.

“So this platform can immediately censor people questioning an election, vaccines, or a shooting -with an algorithm, but they can’t remove the possible exploitation of minors for an entire weekend?”

You have to show them, indeed.

edit on 26-1-2021 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
TheIconicPodcast

This is one of the best explanations I have heard yet- Enjoy

Thanks all

Crankyoldman- it's a show of unity SMH
edit on 26-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why don't you believe that santa is real? Because you can't prove that he isn't?

I really don't know what to say to you, friend.

You don't believe Spirit realm exists, well so what? I won't lose any sleep over it. I'm just telling you that from my own experience, it does exist. That's all. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. People either believe me or they don't.

You can't tell me it doesn't exist. All you know for sure is that you personally haven't had any experience of any kind of Spirit realm.
That's all you 'know'.

They could have sworn him in on a paper bag and it wouldn't matter. The votes are the only thing that made him potus not some ceremony, not some symbols.

This idea that he isn't legally potus because he didn't say the words at the right time in the right way is just nonsense.
And it wont make any difference. Biden is potus for 4 years or until he dies, whichever comes first.

Okay.

Does your mum know you're on here annoying the adults?

edit on 26-1-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Okey that by far the best description of the situation we're in right now, Tucker on fire.

Why are the comments disabled on that video ... can youtube just disable them at will?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Long story with this one. If youre on Reddit and ever check WallStreetBets youd be familiar, but short version, dude bought in at $50k in 9/2019 and is realizing (as of yesterday) a $13mm profit (while taking some profits along the way and at one point yesterday was ~$25mm) and its kind of amazing. Lots of "organic" traffic around this one that is making the big suit fellas who make millions a day, answer questions to their clients about why they arent in on this. Pretty hilarious all the way around but a good example of whats to come.

Watch $BB and $AMC as well. They are trying to pump them up.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RicketyCricket

Thanks for adding some perspective on it. Wow, nice profit!! I'm more or less clueless on Wall Street games.

(post by eriathwen removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

Please keep Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
HI again

I can see the flag now, I'm sorry for misiforming you, I really could not for the life of me see It a few min ago, And another thing that I noticed now Is that a few min ago when I could not see the flag It was something that looked like a statue on the right side of the door, It did not move for several minutes, and now It's gone??

SatNam

a reply to: eriathwen

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
‘Dark Money’ Helped Pave Joe Biden’s Path to the White House

President Joe Biden benefited from a record-breaking amount of donations from anonymous donors to outside groups backing him, meaning the public will never have a full accounting of who helped him win the White House.

Biden’s winning campaign was backed by $145 million in so-called dark money donations, a type of fundraising Democrats have decried for years. Those fundraising streams augmented Biden’s $1.5 billion haul, in itself a record for a challenger to an incumbent president.

That amount of dark money dwarfs the $28.4 million spent on behalf of his rival, former President Donald Trump. And it tops the previous record of $113 million in anonymous donations backing Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in 2012.

Bloomberg

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Thank-you. First significant number of Biden Buyer REMORSE, I've seen.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The first year he ran I switched to Republican from independent to vote for Rand Paul because I loved his father Ron so much.

I’ve been watching closely every vote throughout all his career and this is the pattern I’ve noticed.

Ron Paul voted his conscious always. And did not play politics at all, inflexibly voting for only things he thought was right and against all others. No matter which side the bill originated.

Rand plays the political game trading his vote to gain influence to get something down the line he wants passed.

I preferred his father. I groan often at Rands decision. But I understand what he’s doing. Ron always voted the right way but was ineffectual getting his ideas turned into meaningful legislation. I can’t say which is better. I can say I respect his father much more, but maybe Rand will accomplish more. But at the same time he will help pass a lot of bad crap.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pteridine

a. Type. The ceremonial blue overcoat is an optional purchase item authorized for male or female One to Three Star GOs and Four Star GO, their aides-de-camp, their CSM, and their enlisted aides are authorized to wear the CBO with the white scarf.

www.hcdmag.com...

Cheers

Well if I was the General of the Army I would rescind the orders on that sissified look. It looks unprofessional and like a damn Doorman's suit for a major Hotel.

Don't expect the new Army leader to do much. He looked totally lost...and worn out after climbing a few steps after Joe
Biden appointed him.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

From /pol/ Lin Wood releases the names of Seth Rich's killers in a letter written to Tom Fitton by a firsthand witness. Lin Wood previously attacked Fitton for refusing to release this letter. Also Rosenstein complicit in cover up

link to screenshots

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting artical re: Diversity training/cultural Marxism from Discovery Institute. It follows a training session attended by Springfield, Missouri middle school teachers. Follow the “whistleblower documents” link to see handouts. I can’t see them on my iPad.

www.discovery.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

DJT's first order of business upon taking office was to walk into the CIA and threaten the 5th column with destruction.

JRB first order of business upon taking office was to give boys the ability to compete in girls sports.

Never interfere with the enemy when it is destroying itself from within.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I appreciate your unwavering wacky sense of hope.
Almost Pathological hope .

Although....

Donny has been veeeeery quiet.

You know they haven't been able to get those zombie voters onto the official legal record yet.

Everyone just refused to hear that evidence.

Do you think they're just going to throw away all those cases with all those judges that Trump appointed?

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Johnheretohelp a.k.a Ryan Dark White a.k.a John Kirikou?

Thats one serious resumé.

So the whistleblower on those vid posted by lin is JHTH?

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join