It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oregon Republican Party falsely calls U.S. Capitol riot a ‘false flag’ meant to ‘discredit President Trump’

Last week, the state party released a resolution passed by its executive committee that says the supposedly fake operation was meant to undermine Trump and give more power to President Biden, citing websites by John Solomon and the Trump-friendly Epoch Times.

The Oregon state GOP also compared the Capitol riot to the burning of the German Reichstag in February 1933 — a flash point that allowed Adolf Hitler to seize on the fears of German citizens to consolidate power.
Alternate link

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Bidens halt on border wall likely illegal

President Biden’s directive pausing border wall construction is probably illegal, several experts told The Washington Times, saying he has the power to cancel Defense Department money that was being funneled toward the project, but he went too far by halting construction paid for by money Congress had specifically approved for the wall.

Mr. Biden’s order last week also put 5,000 people out of work, and will waste “billions” of dollars to pay off contractors for work that will no longer be done, said the man who oversaw construction for the Trump administration.

Sorry if this has been mentioned and I apologize citing the NYT article but stumbled upon it through the EzraGhost digs. Playing catch up. A lot of great connections put together by you all, especially you Cranky. You Sir, Matter more than you might know. I appreciate your hard work, along with everyone elses.

I had to step away for a few days to purify my mind. Met a lovely lady that I've haven't connected with like this since my first love in middle school 😂 and my common core online schooling is ramping up. I feel bad for these kids just getting out of highschool. They don't know how to punctuate. They turn in their assignments online as if they are texting about Interpersonal Communications. Or our last topic on extrinsic or intrinsic factors that motivate one towards success. I am so grateful to have graduated highschool back in 2005 before the food pyramid was replaced with Michael's My Plate nutritional guide.

On a side note. Which one of you guys stole my screen name here and then stole my actually Darpabook photo, which is not my current profile photo. It's one that had to be dug for.

link to Boom_Giggle

What freaks me out I'd that this account was created in August of last year and I didn't sign up for twatter until September. They are following a very curious spectrum of folks on both ends.

Either way, this is just another weird thing I've experienced on top of being recruited for a job that was in "real estate" yet I've never been in that industry. The lady trying to hire me said I was the best in the industry. I called her out on this if I've never even attempted to give an open house, let alone sell one. Lol. Any input on these weird happenings would be greatly appreciated. To not clog up thread, if you could pm me instead, if you feel so inclined. I've rambled on long enough about my personal happenings enough already.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson touches on Qanon (from last night)
YouTube

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Well how about you prove they don't exist?

Why don't you believe that santa is real? Because you can't prove that he isn't?

No traditional ceremonial symbolism of any kind

So what? The people that voted for him don't need that to happen for their guy to be a potus. The people swearing biden in don't need it.

Like I said you here seem to be the only ones that actually need symbolism to be important.
They could have sworn him in on a paper bag and it wouldn't matter. The votes are the only thing that made him potus not some ceremony, not some symbols.

This idea that he isn't legally potus because he didn't say the words at the right time in the right way is just nonsense.
And it wont make any difference. Biden is potus for 4 years or until he dies, whichever comes first.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, was Nancy arrested already?

www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...

Remember, she was missing for two straight days when she was supposed to be the House Speaker introducing impeachment articles against Trump.

It's an interesting read.

*** I always thought it was odd Nancy was the only one who wore these huge owl-like sunglasses arriving and leaving the inauguration ceremony.

44 second clip was a Holy mother lode!

Ok, that goes way into the column of proof Nancy was arrested without going all in.
One of the obvious things, was the lady that walks up to her and says "don't say nothing" to her and then she replies very sheepishly "I won't'" says it all. They play that about 7 or 8 maybe more times so you can't miss it.

She sounds defeated.

Given the super large and dark sunglasses (indoors), I think that the woman was told not to say anything because she wasn't Nancy Pelosi.
The extra large glasses serve well (along with the mask) to hide identity. Telling her to remain quiet would keep anyone from pegging her as an imposter by the sound of her voice.
Just thinking a bit.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's what this country has come to..some don't know he is and some know and don't care.

Bad either way..

PS: you have a text..not a PM

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: doobydoll

Well how about you prove they don't exist?

Why don't you believe that santa is real? Because you can't prove that he isn't?

No traditional ceremonial symbolism of any kind

So what? The people that voted for him don't need that to happen for their guy to be a potus. The people swearing biden in don't need it.

Like I said you here seem to be the only ones that actually need symbolism to be important.
They could have sworn him in on a paper bag and it wouldn't matter. The votes are the only thing that made him potus not some ceremony, not some symbols.

This idea that he isn't legally potus because he didn't say the words at the right time in the right way is just nonsense.
And it wont make any difference. Biden is potus for 4 years or until he dies, whichever comes first.

Well....oddly, this is exactly why Justice Roberts had to swear Obama in twice in 2008....so it actually does kind of matter.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Has YouTube removed that video?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Remember, she was missing for two straight days when she was supposed to be the House Speaker introducing impeachment articles against Trump.

*** I always thought it was odd Nancy was the only one who wore these huge owl-like sunglasses arriving and leaving the inauguration ceremony.

Ok, that goes way into the column of proof Nancy was arrested without going all in.
One of the obvious things, was the lady that walks up to her and says "don't say nothing" to her and then she replies very sheepishly "I won't'" says it all. They play that about 7 or 8 maybe more times so you can't miss it.

She sounds defeated.

Given the super large and dark sunglasses (indoors), I think that the woman was told not to say anything because she wasn't Nancy Pelosi.
The extra large glasses serve well (along with the mask) to hide identity. Telling her to remain quiet would keep anyone from pegging her as an imposter by the sound of her voice.
Just thinking a bit.

I've been thinking recently that the whole push for stupid masks could not have had better timing for people wanting to hide be it imposters, actors, weak or give away emotions. Part of the plan?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Lol, that's a little spooky, plus you apparently have a musician with over 1.5 million followers as one of your six!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

She sounds defeated.

Just thinking a bit.

I've been thinking recently that the whole push for stupid masks could not have had better timing for people wanting to hide be it imposters, actors, weak or give away emotions. Part of the plan?

That could be a part of it. Conservatives outed Hillary Clinton's double as a fake in less than a day. In this day & age, I dare say that it's gotten to be almost impossible to find a double of a high-profile person who can withstand the kind of close photographic inspection that is now available to the general public.

Edited to add: Humans are genetically programmed to recognize even very small differences in facial features. That's how you can instantly know that (for example) that woman walking up to you is your mother, and not just someone who kinda looks like her. In days gone by, the powers that be could get away with using body doubles because almost nobody would be in a position to compare pictures of the double with known pictures of the person. Those days are gone now.
edit on 26-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yo if the white house is dark for 10 days and then lights up suddenly ima freak tf out.

It's almost like they had a little play time inauguration to show on their little playtime TV screens...who is Roy blunt...Missouri senator...Nothing seems to make sense!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

👍🐻:-)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
When I click the link it still opens

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Tucker Carlson touches on Qanon (from last night)
YouTube

Ooooh, scary. Tom Friedman the village idiot and NYT shill for past 10 years.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Charles Flynn, brother of former national security adviser, tapped to lead US Army Pacific

Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn has been nominated to lead U.S. Army Pacific, a post now held by Gen. Paul LaCamera, who took command in November 2019.

Flynn, who will be promoted to a four-star general if confirmed by the Senate, is stationed in Washington, D.C., and serves as deputy chief of staff in the Army’s G-3/5/7 section. It plans and coordinates mobilization of the Reserve component in the continental United States.

He is the younger brother of Michael Flynn, who briefly served as national security adviser in 2017. 

stripes

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I do not know if this has been posted yet appears interesting. Lots of data. JFK/JR files of some sort and much more it's massive.
Dump?
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Way behind and lacking in time.

edit on 26-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well this has to be a good thing no matter because his brother will seek advice from Mike Flynn if he needs it. There is no way a family member would think Gen M Flynn was the enemy of America. Based on what we are seeing this might be strings being pulled by the leadership at the Pentagon.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Charles Flynn, brother of former national security adviser, tapped to lead US Army Pacific

Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn has been nominated to lead U.S. Army Pacific, a post now held by Gen. Paul LaCamera, who took command in November 2019.

Flynn, who will be promoted to a four-star general if confirmed by the Senate, is stationed in Washington, D.C., and serves as deputy chief of staff in the Army’s G-3/5/7 section. It plans and coordinates mobilization of the Reserve component in the continental United States.

He is the younger brother of Michael Flynn, who briefly served as national security adviser in 2017. 

stripes

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

She sounds defeated.

Just thinking a bit.

Masks are a clever talisman to divide a person from public and private. You are creating an avatar for yourself and then parading around in it. Make believe fairy tale crap. Masks are a spiritual denial of who you are.

Even the WHO said no masks back on May 28, 2020...

The World Health Organization is recommending healthy people, including those who don’t exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, only wear masks when taking care of someone infected with the contagion, a sharp contrast from the advice given by American public health officials who recommend everyone wear a mask in public.
Link

WHO advice Updated Dec 2020...everyone needs to wear masks.

Same article link...
WH O advice from May 28, 2020...masks not required.

Politicians are a cancer to humanity.

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join