It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Is that a confirmed Q drop? Dont remember seeing all that in one drop.

It's from before Q came out as "Q Clearance Patriot" here is a screenshot from my archive showing some of the posts before and after that one.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cue the 🤡🤡🤡 music boys!

Next will be plastic bags. Over the past 10 months, seeing the progression of lunacy is quite fascinating.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, note that FORMER is in all caps. Does that shed any light on what the all-cap words might indicate?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that.

I can think of one 911 pound gorilla that would change that. Do they have it ALL or not?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

*Suffocation efficiency*

The political social engineering programming is so powerful in much of the population that without joking too hard how long before they have people throwing themselves into the soylent green nutritional paste grinders to help save the environment

edit on 1 26 2021 by dashen because: Pizza

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What’s this I hear about the lady on the left dressed up as a little girl?

Anyone know? Saw it mentioned on the twatter but haven’t seen anything...

ETA: looks sorta like a Dorothy from WOOz. Maybe Halloween? (Dear lord I hope so.)
edit on 26-1-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

chinese-flight-attendants-told-to-wear-diapers-amid-covid-19

nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: samuelsson

I remember it. For some reason, the dates don't match. Qalerts puts it on Nov. 1, 2017 and the reference on that Gab post puts in Oct. 31st.

#22 Nov. 1, 2017 qalerts.app...

Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

The only one I can think of that used the military was Grant. He declared martial law and suspended habeas corpus to eradicate the KKK.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Reps should have no ability to trade stocks and live at the income level of their lowest earning constituents.

They would just use a proxy, or shills.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
In January 2020, Joe Biden said in an ABC News interview that only a Wanna-be Dictator Like Trump uses executive orders to exert his will over the population.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not sure if this is the correct answer to your question but Mike Adams talked about The Office of the Former President being more than just trolling.

I has asked earlier if it was okay to link to Natural News and did not get an answer so here is a screen shot of the above. I have not listened to today's I just read the summary. I do not normally follow Adams but my husband put it on last night and I thought that what he was saying made sense and so I checked it again today. Yesterday he talked about what was supposed to happen on Inauguration Day. For him not being a KU guy, his thoughts align quite a bit.

[snipped]

delete if not allowed

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jan 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Mike Lindell (My Pillow) was booted from Twitter permanently today, because the PROOF that Dominion caused President Trump to lose, is forthcoming. (My guess, the impeachment trial)

Here's more information gleaned from Lindell's segment on Tucker Carlson tonight.

www.mediamatters.org...

Lindell gab post tonight via twitter - twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe Putin will save us.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Cue the 🤡🤡🤡 music boys!

Next will be plastic bags. Over the past 10 months, seeing the progression of lunacy is quite fascinating.

Yikes! Bad enough they remind me of these...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I'm pretty sure it's ok to link Natural News. Here's your link

Here's another article with a pretty realistic view on the timing of a military move against Biden & Co

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, sadly, with 5th Gen propaganda & memetic warfare they can mold minds anyway they want and weed out the weak.

For those that don't know that girl is Jennifer Psaki from 2014 when she worked in the State Dept and now is Biden's Press Sec.

Sergey Lavrov, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs.

From a Russian 2014 blog (Goog translation)

Jennifer Psaki has become more than just an Internet meme, this red-haired woman has become a symbol of the American system - stupid, uneducated, clumsy. Each performance of Psaki is perceived exclusively as a humorous show. Ordinary citizens of different countries and famous journalists laugh at her.

The society even has such a term - "psaking". "Psakit" means to demonstrate stupidity and lack of understanding of the essence of the issue. But it seems that psaking has also captured Ukraine. After all, the Ukrainian authorities very often demonstrate stupidity. For example, Dmitry Tymchuk, coordinator of the Information Resistance group, acts in the style of Psaki.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Castle Rock Entertainment:

Bannon was brought in to help Westinghouse Electric negotiate a minority stake acquisition in Castle Rock Entertainment

www.thewrap.com...

Іn 1990 Ѕtеvе Ваnnоn аnd ѕоmе оf hіѕ соllеаguеѕ еѕtаblіѕhеd thеіr оwn соmраnу Ваnnоn & со. , whісh fосuѕеd оn thе fіlm іnduѕtrу. Whіlе trаnѕасtіng thе ѕаlе оf Саѕtlе Rосk Еntеrtаіnmеnt frоm Wеѕtіnghоuѕе tо Теd Тurnеr іn 1993, Ѕtеvе Ваnnоn’ѕ соmраnу ассерtеd а fіnаnсіаl ѕtаkе іn fіvе tеlеvіѕіоn ѕhоwѕ (іnсludіng Ѕеіnfеld) іnѕtеаd оf full аdvіѕоr’ѕ fее. Lаtеr Ваnnоn & со. wаѕ рurсhаѕеd bу Ѕосіеtе Gеnеrаlе.

www.trendrr.com...

Curious about this company, 'Ѕосіеtе Gеnеrаlе'.

Smells to high heaven...
en.wikipedia.org...

Westinghouse screwed Tesla out of a lot of money. In fact he would have died a very rich man and Westinghouse would have gone bankrupt paying on the contract tesla ripped up. Trumps fam. had ties to Nic. back in the day. What that has to do with the above idk. Just figured I'd mention it.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
George H W Bush Indictment Paperwork 2 Months Before Death
source

How do we confirm this is legit?
I see human trafficking is listed..

Bronfman & Bush - Never Too Far From Someone Else's Gold
source

Barrick Honors the Memory of President George H. W. Bush
PRESIDENT BUSH WAS AN INAUGURAL MEMBER OF BARRICK’S INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
source
edit on 26-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
George H W Bush Indictment Paperwork 2 Months Before Death
source

How do we confirm this is legit?
I see human trafficking is listed..

Bronfman & Bush - Never Too Far From the Gold
Someone Else's Gold

source

Looks like it's just a lawsuit some whacko brought. Anyone can bring a lawsuit, and reading through the first few paragraphs it is obvious it was a quack.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The best part of the story you linked:

At one of the press conferences on the referendum in Crimea, Jen Psaki said about the use of the technology of unfair voting: “We do not recognize the results of the referendums in Luhansk and Donetsk. There were continuous violations: electoral carousels, involving children in voting, pre-marked ballots.

I wonder if Biden knew about this statement of hers before Harris was allowed to put her in as Press Sec.

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join