It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

2. “ nom de guerre “ seems to mean when a “Strawman” ( our fictious self, not flesh and blood self ) is regarded as a name of war in state of Insurrection or rebellion ? WTH ?

My understanding of nom de guerre is that it is an identity adopted during wartime to protect one's family against enemy reprisals.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.snopes.com...

FWIW (and coming from Snopes, that's not much), they're claiming that Lloyd Austin didn't really say he wanted to defund the military, and this is fake.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Top of that page says Trump/Pence. Not supporting Pence for sewer cleaner.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.snopes.com...

FWIW (and coming from Snopes, that's not much), they're claiming that Lloyd Austin didn't really say he wanted to defund the military, and this is fake.

Yeah, on that "article", I doubt Austin rose to command the 18th Airborne Corps while nurturing a secret hatred of the Army.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

But they DID have to have tickets. For everything. There were tons of official events that day, and they all required an official ticket.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A fun way to spend a few minutes....more on Hellwood's take on the Presidency....

benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Was it his wife? In the video it is tough to tell. She is also the only "wife" who is standing at the top of the steps instead of with her husband for the walk up the steps to the inauguration. The woman posing as his wife, at least in some pictures, looks younger, and does not appear to have the distinctive pulled out and up look on her eyes from all the plastic surgery. One other thing that is interesting...watching the wives...shoes.

Her shoes change along with Jill's.

Hey, look at that. Her ring on her right hand is gone too. Nice.
edit on 1/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Even Biden's trousers look to be a different shade of blue in those photos.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
It is similar to a US Navy officer's bridge coat but I can't find it on any images. His cover [hat] is not Navy and the stripe around the cuff seems to be that of a general officer. I'd guess Army. The pixilation on closeup makes it difficult to see but there does appear to be shoulder insignia.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

a. Type. The ceremonial blue overcoat is an optional purchase item authorized for male or female One to Three Star GOs and Four Star GO, their aides-de-camp, their CSM, and their enlisted aides are authorized to wear the CBO with the white scarf.

www.hcdmag.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OK, out of a full Browser sites list, Let us start perhaps here, the rest will gradually follow.

biden-lloyd-austin-pentagon-civilian-control
foreignpolicy.com...

www.defensenews.com...

edit on 26-1-2021 by steaming because: To add

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No, that says Roy Blunt in the top right hand corner of the envelope.

*** Just catching up with this thread. If you already knew that I apologize.

edit on 26-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Disingenuous of Joe Gould to carp so much about a bogus story, considering the MSM is now 24/7 full of propaganda and misleading information. Guess he didn't like being on the receiving end.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: doobydoll

GOP voters can now boot out and replace them.

Sounds really good.... except for that pesky Dominion thing not counting votes that TPTB don't like and adding votes for the ones that they do like.

Bingo!

All elections with this system are now officially in doubt with the citizens. That has to be corrected or we can't go forward as a nation, we cease to be and this new Fascist one owns us then.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

originally posted by: butcherguy

How is Roy Blunt in charge of distributing tickets to the virtual Inauguration?
Nevermind, I just looked.... he was the Chairman of the committee in charge of the Inauguration.
JCCIC

So we see him getting (most likely) arrested and his name is all over the envelopes. Coincidence?

Bernie is an interesting guy. He looks out of place because he is dressed like a regular guy.

That video in the link to Roy Blunt I saw, it sure appears to honestly be his wife holding his arm. He certainly appears handcuffed and I am 99.99% sure he was. Then maybe the play book says she can walk him out but he is going in handcuffs and not going home without a stop at a Cop Shop.

edit on 26-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Intresting take from the boards from the 17th.

Seen bits of this posted, not all in one place like here.

link

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting update from the Health Ranger. Are we allowed to link to it? I know there are a few things we cannot link to...If someone lets me know I can post the link and provide some more context to what is discussed if allowed. If not, check out
the Situation Update for Jan 25th has some interesting information as to what did and did not happen in the last week.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So, was Nancy arrested already?

www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...

Remember, she was missing for two straight days when she was supposed to be the House Speaker introducing impeachment articles against Trump.

It's an interesting read.

*** I always thought it was odd Nancy was the only one who wore these huge owl-like sunglasses arriving and leaving the inauguration ceremony.

edit on 26-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It would be more fun to let them all flee to South America and have periodic sightings of them over the next few decades.

Cheers

edit on 26-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Internet Outages Frustrate East Coast As Verizon Blames "Cut Cable" In Brooklyn

An untold number of Verizon Internet customers trying to work or go to school or connect to the vital flow of information that is necessary for life in this century have been thwarted by an outage on Tuesday morning.

The Verizon customer service account has acknowledged that there is a "cut cable" in Brooklyn causing problems, but the outage appears to be spread across the east coast, as customers from Boston to Pittsburgh to D.C. have been tweeting their issues at the telecom company.

Big Internet outages hit the East Coast, causing issues for Verizon, Zoom, Slack, Gmail

edit on 1262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join