It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Likewise

(post by Fowlerstoad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Would you please just

It’s sad to see q people need a safe space so much

Can’t defend this ridiculous lie, so forced to begging people to please not point out how absurd it was

I don't care how many posts you make saying the same thing.
After about ten or so from yesterday, I just scrolled past without reading them. Typically, I read all of your posts that I see come up, but that has changed, sadly.

Yet you read this one

Imagine if trump won amd all the q stuff was real

Think of the bragging and laughing everyone on yjis very threads would have done to Biden voters

Look at how they “drank liberal tears” when Hillary lost

Yet they beg and plead for people to not point out their delusion, which harmed trump and the fight against the establishment, was a crock

Almost every post I have made is in response to people, often times calling me a jackass, troll, and so forth

Yes, I did.
I read it and responded to it after I saw someone else responding to you.
I see that it doesn't matter to you, but I just wanted to let you know that I have been ignoring the majority of your posts made yesterday because they have no value to me.
If you think that somehow that 'crashes my safe space', I am fine with you continuing to think that.
Keep on posting, IDGAF.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Because you turned into a broken record that just went on....and on....and on......and didn't say anything new, sorry, and you're still doing it. I even read some of the replies to your posts......and it was like you stuck your fingers in your ears and "la,la,la'd.

I come here for information, links etc and have the brain power to make up my own mind about what I think, believe and feel. I DON'T come on hear to read what somebody insists I should be thinking.

edit on am17America/ChicagoWednesday2021-01-20T07:21:25-06:0007America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If anyone is interested watching Trump's sendoff ceremony ...

www.youtube.com...

God Bless Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I wouldn't worry, no amount of trolling can be worse than these images of trump leaving the whitehouse, it should not be happening.

Let's hope the takedown begins soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hmmm....they made a point to discuss how the nuclear football and the key card would be swapped over today. There are 2 nuclear footballs and a second card. Apparently one is with Trump all the way up until noon, then his will be deactivated and Bidens will be activated. So Trump will have it with him when he lands in FL....

Just seemed like a odd thing for MSM to point out.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It’s amazing how people turn wants someone doesn’t agree with their position

I was a good guy when I was fighting corruption (I still am)

But as soon as a call out q, which I had done for a long time now I’m a narcissist

I asked months ago, if trump loses the election will people admit q was wrong

Many said yes, or he won’t lose etc

So I waited until he did to see if people woke up to this delusion

Many said it wasn’t over yet, the results would be overturned

So I waited

Then people said trump didn’t say we would transition to Biden

So I waited

Now we are at the last day

And people are furious, not that q was a lie, but that people are pointing out q was a lie

And so the delusion will continue

So the lesson learned is this

People on this thread like others who call out corruption and lies from other people, but despise those very same people if they do the same thing regarding q

edit on 20-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you for giving me your blessing to keep posting, I will

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I come to ats for info as well

If I push an insane conspiracy that turns out to not be true, I wouldn’t beg people to not point it out

edit on 20-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Lots and lost of minerals. Texas has some of the hardest water in the country. Don't like.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

....and not one single star for your last 3 comments......are you blind as well as deaf?

(post by Grambler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
If anyone is interested watching Trump's sendoff ceremony ...

www.youtube.com...

God Bless Donald Trump

17 flags...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.

LOL seriously. At the end of the day - regardless of their places in pop culture - these 2 dudes broke the law. Snowden especially and egregiously. Eddy Boy can spend the rest of his days in the Moscow suburbs.

Assange I actually believe deserves to be free, but Snowden is another story.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.

LOL seriously. At the end of the day - regardless of their places in pop culture - these 2 dudes broke the law. Snowden especially and egregiously. Eddy Boy can spend the rest of his days in the Moscow suburbs.

How does a Whistle Blower in the NSA blow the Whistle when everyone is in on it ? Curious , not argumentative ... Unlike others

edit on 1202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: texasgirl

You mean this 226th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade patch?

As long as it fits your narrative...

MY narrative? Okay, LOL. I was replying to those who said the patch was on the right shoulder only. There are photos posted in that twitter thread with the patch on the left, too.

Not narrative. FACT.

(post by Sakashima removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Most people rarely think of Snowden and Assange in their day-to-day lives. But get all emotional when their name is mentioned. Q had a hardon against Snowden in 2017/2018.
edit on 1/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join