It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Grambler is just saying what some of you need to hear.

My repub family is angry about q as well. And their saying much the same that I have said and that grambler is saying.

Lot of us conservatives and a ton of full repubs are looking at q as something that divided the party.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats because Snowden was likely a CIA agent on a mission to bring down the NSA from within. Whats the old saying? Once and Agent, always an Agent?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar12

Its like once they took his Twitter away he was lost and pretty much just faded away into the Sun like an old cowboy.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And Lil' Wayne LOL.

No Joe Exotic though apparently.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe the "Party" needed to be divided? They damn sure were not accomplishing anything while supposedly unified.

link   
a reply to: interupt42

Exactly this!

This is why it’s so important to admit when we have been lied to

If we continue to believe in magical saviors, we have already lost

I gave trump a chance, I defended him, volunteered for him

He faced unprecedented attacks from the establishment which I will continue to fight against

But in the end, he failed. He surrounded himself with people in the swamp,

The swamp is stronger after trumps presidency than before it

The sooner we can admit this, the better chance we have at fighting back

But sadly, many people will refuse to admit this, amd thus make real change that much harder to achieve

link   
Paraphrasing but he said "I wish the new administration great luck... We've put them in a position like never before."

Trump farewell

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Trump got rid of net neutrality.

That is something that greatly helped the globalists.

I'm not sure that trump understood that though.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Maybe the "Party" needed to be divided? They damn sure were not accomplishing anything while supposedly unified.

True

But divided with a real strategy, not some larp promising everything will be fine to comfort us

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sakashima
a reply to: PokeyJoe

[snipped]

Atleast according to Tucker Carlson, so I'm unsure of the validity. Haven't found any other source reporting this.

www.youtube.com...

If true, that's extortion.

Only actions associated with the single House Impeachment article can be debated in the Senate Trial. "Inciting Violence" was the article. That's what constitutional lawyers say.
edit on Wed Jan 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Where exactly is that fence?

I never see it in the live feeds.

Anyone have a pic or video from above that points it out?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lot of us conservatives and a ton of full repubs are looking at q as something that divided the party.

And that is the problem. Who gives 1 fk about the party. The party clearly doesn't give 1 fk about you and there really isn't two parties. There is only 1 party with two separate names and rhetoric.

The biggest problem I had with Q is the 1 liners like "trust the plan" that allowed the trump and Q followers to bury their head in the sand and never hold trump accountable when he did something stupid such as

1. Hiring from within the swamp from day one to the his last week in office to go after the swamp.

2. Gave full control of the internet to the deepstate (Att,Verizon,comcast) when his administration repealed net neutrality.

3. Trump never took accountability for putting his worthless administration together that held no one accountable, hid evidence of wrong doing for big wigs, allowed key witness with potential to bring down the system to be killed under their watch, only went after real whistleblowers like assange.

etc

Q's biggest damage was that it herded the trump followers from seeing trumps wrong doing and not ever holding trump accountable for anything. Q was basically a new form of gorrilla MSM marketing.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's a genuine picture

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A bit over the top huh

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Again totally agree

For me the pinnacle of the damage q caused was when I saw q people cheer for barr not charging comey after the Ig recommended it

Here is a guy that represents everything q followers hate, and many are literally celebrating that he wasn’t charged, because it somehow proved to them that he would be charged with more serious crimes by barr in the future

I still can picture James comey and company reading q threads laughing hysterically at how effective they were at helping let him off the hook

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: pteridine

I was just about to point out the uncanny relevance of posts 35 and 34 to current events when I decided to double check and saw your excellent post !

It really does seem that DC itself is the key - tying in to the 1871 Corporation of the United States Act.

Maybe it is the arrest of Ole Joe himself that kicks this all off.

We shall see ...

That's what I was asking about this morning and PEADS
We were in a state of national emergency during the election-isn't fema in charge? these people certified a void election.
with no inauguration Act of 1871 is cancelled. I have a friend who has been digging a little. I am not saying- just throwing it out to be digested

Thanks
go Cars

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is for DJT

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Good morning.
Finally caught up.

Not too knowledgeable about military patches and the like...but watched the side discussion on the patch unfold here this morning...from a clip pulled from Twitt (or GAB) claiming one thing...to members with expertise here, analyzing the patch...it's left/right sleeve position, etc. to eventually presenting a convincing debunking.

I learned a lot.
So much expertise...presenting so much good information and analysis about even just one small element here.
TY.

This is why these threads work so well.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join