It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

The first one is from the countdown link you posted. The other two were from the live streams today.
Just wondering how many will tune-in to the inauguration.

Were it a normal Joe Biden inauguration, with President Trump not there, the attendance would be miserable.

But millions of Trump supporters will be watching, just to see if there are any "developments" during the circus.

Most Democrats won't "feel" Joe Biden is in office until his "Build Back Better" tax increases, and associated price increases, start slamming everyone. Gas prices are already ramping up, but Democrats aren't yet mentally connecting that to Joe Biden's promise to sharply reduce gas and oil consumption. But they will.
edit on 1/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Actually, I'm a leg man but yea what you say is spot on. We've become a snowflake society, all empowered on high emotions and moronic excuses.

I see the hard push by the left as a good thing.

The threats to harass, to cancel, to restrict...these are the actions that steel the individual against tyranny, not soft, half-assed success, and tepid winning through capitulation.

We are exercising, not by choice, but because we have to. Sink or swim.

I like power lifting. I don't do it to compete, only to attempt personal best lifts all the time.

You get strong by pushing yourself, or being pushed to your limits until you break through, then a new goal.

A component success is knowing your own limits, knowing where you are weak, and adjusing to meet the challenge.

In some ways, over the last four years, the change in the right direction has happened, in other ways, we are seeing that there needs to be a major shift in the way that we exercise our right to communicate our public discourse.

There's an interesting parallel between the Trump administration's attempt to drain the swamp by co-opting the republican pary, and the use of Big-social-media to communicate an opposition message, a message of truth.

It's clear to me that using a corrupt, broken party or a corrupt, dishonest techonology platform against itself setting yourself up for failure. The effort is laudable, but results are mediocre, at best.

The will is here, now, to build something new. A new party, new technology to support free expression, and an entirely color-blind parallel economy.

One last thing, for the peeps. I know we need to source our posts, but if you are able to make screen shots of twitter posts it would be helpful. Posting a link is great, but then you end up generating an additional 40 clicks to see the tweet. @jack is not your friend, and he doesn't deserve your clicks.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

President Donald J. Trump granted pardons to 73 individuals and commuted the sentences of an additional 70 individuals.
No to Julian and Snowden.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Thanks for the update. Did the promised ObamaGate declass happen yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Donald J. Trump granted pardons to 73 individuals and commuted the sentences of an additional 70 individuals.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Thanks for the update. Did the promised ObamaGate declass happen yet?

Apparently the stated 143 that are supposed to be on the list.....are not all there. The list only contains 136 names. So there are 7 left that have not been announced.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

From what I have read it should be released early today.
What worries me is how bad it will be redacted.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good catch! I didn't even notice.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good catch! I didn't even notice.

I haven't counted myself....just saw someone had.....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
FF,
That thought occurred to me earlier tonight regards the parade.
In other news, got confirmation from a fren that Gitmo beaches are indeed pristine! Who’s ready for some fun in the sun?

Alliterayshun

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I saw early Tuesday that President Trump had approved the redactions as "necessary" and had signed-off on the documents to be published. This was like 11am. Maybe the document uploader had already quit, and nobody told the President?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

What is in the water in Texas. There will be a Biden/Harris admin tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: combatmaster
The deep state thanks you!

Congrats on fatherhood dude.

The irony to come and kick sand in the eyes of those *meaning* to achieve a better world for (your child) to be brought up into doesn't get much more assinine for such a wise fellow.

I made the conscious choice this world needs improvement to bring any child of mine...
Choices.
Why subject another innocent life and chew the asses of them still in the fight to make it a better place for children?

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Yes my bad

As long as people mean well we should not call them out when they are wrong

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Yes my bad

As long as people mean well we should not call them out when they are wrong

...or just don't be a dick about it. Plenty of ways to go about things bud, and you're doing it all wrong. See what I did there?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I saw early Tuesday that President Trump had approved the redactions as "necessary" and had signed-off on the documents to be published. This was like 11am. Maybe the document uploader had already quit, and nobody told the President?

By early today I meant early Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Your words
You said people did the best they could by believing q
That’s the exact message the Biden admin wants you to spread
Placating patriots

Is that what you got from this?

I don't think much more could have been done. So saying Q prevented people from taking action to take the country back is not true. I think people did exactly what they were capable of.

I think you have some reading comprehension issues.

I never said believing Q was the "best" they could do. I never used the word "best". Nor did I say "believing" was all they did.

I will say this once more, then I will stop feeding you.

Thousands of people would have done nothing at all without Q. With Q they did what they could do. They woke up, they researched, they talked about it to others, and in turn woke others up in the process. Some did more, some did less. They did what they were capable of within their own life. It was definitely better than nothing at all that they were doing before that.

You can't sit there and keep claiming complacency or placation. Unless you lived under a rock the last few years, the Q movement was officially condemned by congress. Q made headlines in mainstream media. Q was one of the questions in a presidential debate. They are blaming Q for things like election fraud "rumors". They think the Capitol was stormed because of Q. They were blaming every conspiracy on Q. Whatever Q was or is, it had an impact. It wasn't all Q's doing either, it was the people that believed what Q believed. That our government is corrupt and run by criminals. They are not wrong either.

Now there may be a void where Q once was. There will be a need to fill it with something more tangible, and it will be filled. If Q's plan was to placate people like you theorize, it likely backfired tenfold. Q woke a sleeping giant, and I don't think its feeling sleepy anymore.
edit on 20-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

People who feel blacks are disinfranchised rightfully want to solve problems

Many have turned to charlatans like al sharpton

Should I not point out the flaws of sharpton amd how he is actually harming the black community

Why should it be any different with q?

Trump is deepstate himself. His entire term was about escalating tensions and accelerating the deep state agenda. Q, was a Trump marketing gimmick to delegitimize any future movements. 100% by design, you don’t see it, q bans don’t see it, but you’ve all been duped.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

edit on 20-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

www.whitehouse.gov...
Deepstate couldn’t be more accurately revealed than by this. This supposed outsider didn’t give the one pardon that mattered in Edward Snowden, he can go # himself. He’s deeper than deep state. # you DJT.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

www.whitehouse.gov...
Deepstate couldn’t be more accurately revealed than by this. This supposed outsider didn’t give the one pardon that mattered in Edward Snowden, he can go # himself. He’s deeper than deep state. # you DJT.

(post by macaronicaesar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join