It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe that was just McConnell strong-arming Trump, i.e. pardon Assange and my vote in the impeachment trial is decided.

Last I've heard he was still undecided on how to vote on the conviction of the upcoming trial.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I cant believe he didnt pardon Bobby shmurda

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: Observationalist
Did some work on the number 1776 and 37

1776/37=48
48=24+24

Mirror 24 =2442
2442-1776=666

Another dig

1776-2021=245
245+666=911

666, 911 and 1776.....Masons like numbers right. Did they plan all this out.

The Masonic tradition at that time was highly steeped in OCCULTISM. The Masons were all practicing CEREMONIAL MAGICIANS. George Washington, wearing a Masonic apron, actually performed a Masonic (occult) rite when the cornerstone of the capital was laid and he placed a box containing Masonic medallions in that cornerstone.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence was based on astrological timing worked out by one of the Founding Fathers. July 4th, 1776 at 12:00 noon at Philadelphia (PA) was very significant
Link

Significant indeed....

You all have a wonderful end of days now.

Interesting and astute.

225th Anniversary - Masonic Laying of the Capitol Corner Stone (w/transcript and video)

On September 18, 1793, freemasons including President George Washington placed the cornerstone for the U.S. Capitol building in a Masonic ritual that included corn, oil and wine. In this program, the U.S. Capitol Historical Society hosted a ceremonial re-enactment in honor of the 225th anniversary

Thanks CM

Couple observations on that
1776-1793=17 years

225-666=441 mirror 144

144 is the 13th number in the Fibonacci sequence.

Corn= Gold
Oil=Oil
Wine=Drugs

In GOD we trust... Gold Oil Drugs

Brings me to this little document I just came across:

Kabbalah is a knowledge of Divine Wisdom. This truth is the foundation stone upon which the regenerating and saving portion of every true religion is based. The Kabbalah transmits to us such knowledge as the adepts of those times chose to commit to writing.
THE OCCULTISM OF THE BIBLE AND THE KABBALAH

And this Psalms 118:22:

“The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭118:22‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Lots buzzing around in my head right now.

Even Saint Germain, and Alice Bailey buzzing around in there too.

Alchemy... it’s all going back to the start

Future Proves Past
Symbolism will be their down fall

To keep things as simple as possible, it would appear that Occam's Razor indicates:

Corn, wine and oil, poured upon the symbolic lodge at the ceremony which creates it, are essential to “erection” or “Consecration”. To the services of the Most High. From earliest times consecration has been accompanied by sacrifice, a free-will offering of something of real value to those who thus worship. Hence the sacrifice of corn, wine and oil – the wealth of the land, the strength of the tribe, the comfort and well-being of the individual – at the consecration of any place of worship or service of God.
~ Source

Occams Razor allows one to believe the mundane is true.

“Do not be conformed to this world,(Mundane)but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭ESV‬‬ www.bible.com...
Added mundane and bold

Reading through your link, seems like there is a lot of exoteric, mundane ideas to keep everyone all occupied.
Corn Oil Wine = Hard work pays off for you in the end.
Meanwhile, Gold Oil Drugs = Keep everyone working hard for us, loyal to us, go to war for us. Making lovers of money, lovers of us.

But even this ^^ is mundane and does not reveal the true esoteric nature of these symbols and rituals.

Symbolism will be their downfall and our downfall.

We may know for sure sooner than later.

“Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:2-3‬ ‭ESV‬‬ www.bible.com...

edit on 20-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is the real travesty of the entire Trump admin.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

“ Don’t be Sad, Don’t be Blue......
The Plan was always inside of You !! “

If you’re not a better, more informed and more motivated person, you haven’t been Q-oing it Right ! Yeah it’s Sad watching what “seems” to be the end , and it really kind of is the End, but of What ?!

I think the possibility that the USA corp. might be in Big trouble is pretty good, it also makes perfect sense to me that Trump can’t be the one to pull the final trigger, will it go down today, IDK ? Trump sure left some interesting pieces still seemingly dangling ?

Sun starting to come up here on the west coast, basically feel very calm, so it’s going to be an interesting day.

CT, check in, hope all is well

Gambler congrats on the new baby, LOL, you’re going to learn real quick how well “ I told you so “ works !

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl

Grambler is just saying what some of you need to hear.

My repub family is angry about q as well. And their saying much the same that I have said and that grambler is saying.

Lot of us conservatives and a ton of full repubs are looking at q as something that divided the party.

Both parties must be destroyed. Have you not been paying attention for 4 years?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
It's a genuine picture

a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not going on and on about it.
But really guys some of us have been in here warning you about what could happen if you trusted in q so hard.

Can you blame us for now saying we told you so?

I admitted a month ago that I was wrong and that the q tactics did in fact draw lots of people to this movement.
But I believe that following q did more harm to the original ideas than good.
Should have done more exposing corruptions from both parties and less woo and for sure less military take over of the country.

I've seen it time and time again with ct's.
When you start saying bigfoot is an alien sent here to save mankind, people begin to care less about what bigfoot really is.

Myan calendar could have been a discussion about how advanced ancient humans were and caused us all to take a closer look at those societies. Instead it became about telling the future , aliens, and a coming apocalypse/enlightenment.

Nibiru could have been a discussion about planetary bodies and our worlds creation. Causing us to look and think about the universe. Instead it became about aliens coming to save/enslave us and a coming apocalypse/enlightenment.

Q could have been a discussion about political corruption and the strangle hold that elites across the world have on us. Causing us to question how we run things. Instead it became about time travel, savours , and a coming apocalypse/enlightenment.

Are we seeing a trend here?

What if there is a secret group that infiltrates all of these theories and bogs them down with religious and paranormal dogma. Specifically designed to ware them down from the inside?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not going on and on about it.

I don't remember telling you that you were.

Can you blame us for now saying we told you so?

No.
But I can point out when someone else has posted the same thing dozens and dozens of times, to the point that I am going to ignore their posts. You get that, right?
edit on b000000312021-01-20T08:55:52-06:0008America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 08:55:52 -0600800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He did pardon Kodak Black though, so at least we can all rest easy knowing this.

link   
a reply to: Observationalist
Just occured to me that Oil can be a food as well as a poison !

link   
www.youtube.com...

Trump farewell from the White House. "I just want to say goodbye, but hopefully it is not a long term goodbye..."

Trump departure ceremony:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

It is prime and ready for that to happen.

Would be strange if he or someone else didn't try.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
nv
edit on 20-1-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In Gramblers defense the Q crowd here was sometimes borderline cultist groupish when anyone dared to point out the inconsistencies and issues with Q and trump. So don't be surprised if more people start popping in after noon today to return some of that treatment if trump doesn't throw down his ace today.

Unfortunately the issue may have occurred since this was the only place Q talk was allowed. It appeared taht some felt it it should only be pro Q talks and anything but pro Q was considered an act of hostility or something not worthy bringing up.

Hopefully this doesn't dwindle to another form of putting the party above the truth or justice.In this case Q above the truth and justice.

edit on 08131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 09:08:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Liftoff!
SpaceX launched 60 Starlink satellites at 8am EST this morning.
Elon & 1123 both link to posts by Pompeo yesterday.
Links to ETS photos to the T-1, T-0 ???

SPACE X
POST 209 - Nov 23, 2017
POST 211 - Nov 23, 2017
POST 437 - Dec 23, 2017
POST 438 - Dec 23, 2017

SPACE
POST 443 - Dec 23, 2017
POST 570 - Jan 21, 2018
POST 1033 - Apr 5, 2018
POST 3837 - Feb 6, 2020

ELON MUSK:
POST 442 - Dec 23, 2017

edit on 20-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Something is being messaged to us at the 48.17 mark after Trumps speech and encouragement to pray.. A flash of 5.5 then a countdown from 5.9. Real I know you always say that is a warning sign. Anyone know what this is about.? I thought maybe a timing before the next shot but there is nothing after.

originally posted by: i8miceb4
If anyone is interested watching Trump's sendoff ceremony ...

www.youtube.com...

God Bless Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Does seem like they got to him.
www.newsbreak.com...

Trump revokes rule barring lobbying by former officials as he leaves office

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here's another live feed from C-Span of the Inauguration:
www.youtube.com...