It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar
I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: carewemust

From what I have read it should be released early today.
What worries me is how bad it will be redacted.

I saw early Tuesday that President Trump had approved the redactions as "necessary" and had signed-off on the documents to be published. This was like 11am. Maybe the document uploader had already quit, and nobody told the President?

By early today I meant early Wednesday.

Fingers crossed!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No kidding. Eddie Snowjob screwed himself, no need to shed tears over that one.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.
If you are a patriot and believe it personal freedom like you claim then dman right u should want Snowden pardoned. What happened to him was proof positive the deepstate was real. Donald Trump was a fraud designed to escalate the globalist agenda. Put in this nationalist president that is associated with right wing fringe groups, where many of its members are beyond crazy and can delegitimize the movement of America First. Next pres comes In needs to promote globalization to get as far away from these right wing nut jobs that believe in America First. Trump is on it just like they all are, but he played his role to perfection. The globalist agenda has never been closer to a reality. Thank you Mr Trump and thank you Q fans. Idiots.

Snowden was a true patriot.
edit on 20-1-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: pteridine
Thank-you for tying current events to the Q timeline of predictions. We'll know some of it for sure in less than 12 hours...give or take a couple.

Countdown to BOOM or BUST: www.timeanddate.com...

Have we commented on how very odd it is that Hanx is involved tomorrow after being feature is such a negative light for his proclivities? Of all people.

All the satanists will be together to celebrate bagging the ultimate prize - Mankind. It's the perfect time to play the Trump card - the opponent, truly believing he has won, puts his hands on the priceless jackpot and begins to rake it in. Trump card is played.

For full impact they have to Truly be convinced they have won.

The demon and the witch will take the oath, the prize. Then the military, the Trump card, will immediately take it from them.

Remember guys, this is God's plan. God is Almighty. God always wins. Amen.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just going to park this here and expand after tomorrow afternoon but I think this is a KEY set of 3x a 2 part POTUS tweet from Dec 25th, 2019 (what do you want for Christmas?): original, 1 part corrected then corrected again, other part separately corrected!

Bigger

#123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++
#1115 Trump Tower fire

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 25d216 No.1158014 📁
Apr 23 2018 13:48:13 (EST)
Do you believe?
The world is awakening.
https:// www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/04/armenia-prime-minister-serzh-sargsyan-resigns-protests-180423120123655.html?__twitter_impression=true📁
Coincidence?
Q

Coincidence that amp in url matches typo in tweet?1?!

cranky, brewtiger, the sequence of corrections seems to give a 1221 key, as do the timestamp hours and mins, and tweet ID numbers! Note also the correction from AL-owed to ALL-owed. Central one has 55 in timestamp and is like a pivot or focal point.
(Tweets need to be read in bottom up sequence; oldest to newest).

Latest version of spreadsheet should open on picture above:
KU V20.19 19012021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

ETA - added to the above... the immediately preceding tweet, at 21:12:33 has an ID of 1210201738059407361, when it should be 1210021738059407361 to be in correct sequence/alignment with its timestamp - time travelling tweet with INAUGURATION DATE in it!?!?! This one ALSO has TYPO of "if inocent" should be "of innocent", making 5 TYPOS in a row... 5by5 as all corrected:

IF INOCENT = I FIN 0 CENT

edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Take a look at the first Honda Insight, 1999-2006. Does it have good aerodynamic properties? High mileage? Some of the ultramilers max out the high pressure tires and can crack 100 mpg in a two passenger streetable vehicle.

It is less bad, the tail should extend further back almost to a point. The Aptera got more than 200 miles to the gallon when it was gas powered. It has about 4 times the range of an electric car with the same battery pack.

Electric vehicle ads never show them driving in a snowstorm at night going up steep inclines while running the defrosters on the high setting. The Aptera 1,000 mile claim must be based on specific conditions, such as clear sunny days, smooth flat roads, and a full charge to start with. On the sunny days necessary to charge batteries, the greenhouse cabin may get a bit warm. The solar array doesn't look very large and, when covered with road dust, snow, or frost, might not produce the power needed.

Even if it loses 20% of range in cold weather, because it starts out with 4 times the range, it would still have 3.2 times the range of a typical electric car.

Any automaker could of made a car like this. Even if mainstream customers didn't want this car, delivery drivers would of used this to save money. The design principles could of been used to also make a less radical but still very fuel efficient car. The technology to make fuel efficient cars has been suppressed, the fact that someone can make a car with 4 times the range and therefore fuel efficiency proves it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

This picture...

Put this song in my head...

I’ve suddenly got that old meow mix commercial song in my head...

“Me me me me. Me me me me, me me me me, re re re re....”

Anyways. Where do I sign up for the Patriot Party?

Is it going to be taking over the Republican Party from within or trying to form a 3rd party?

I’ve been voting libertarian for years and it’s felt mostly like a waste of vote. At least it’s kept my conscious clean from voting vs voting in swamp creatures.

Hope we can form a party that will actually make an impact on our nation.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The most important part they needed to use with the exact patent for the on demand H2 was being held back at the time. NASA company was asking 1 million for one. So with an approved patent for on demand, they did this one to show that it could work.

Hydrogen has a well to wheel efficiency of 35% at best, and batteries have a well to wheel efficiency of 70% at worst. So batteries are at least twice as efficient as hydrogen, and hydrogen can never compete with batteries in any application where batteries have sufficient range.

However, hydrogen is economic as a combustion enhancer. By adding hydrogen to the fuel mix, because hydrogen burns almost 10 times as fast as petroleum fuels, and its flames can travel closer to colder zones in the cylinder, the fuel burns faster and more completely, improving engine performance, gas mileage, and reducing exhaust emissions. The amount of hydrogen is small, the power consumed to separate it from water is typically less than a horsepower for large diesel engines of more than a hundred horsepower. A customer found that their fuel consumption went down by 19%.

Billions have been put into researching hydrogen as an energy carrier, where it is totally uneconomic. Almost nothing has gone into research as a combustion enhancer, where it is very economic and reduces pollution. Once again, research has been misdirected, leading to millions of deaths from air pollution, and an enormous waste of fuel.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
All the satanists will be together to celebrate bagging the ultimate prize - Mankind. It's the perfect time to play the Trump card - the opponent, truly believing he has won, puts his hands on the priceless jackpot and begins to rake it in. Trump card is played.

For full impact they have to Truly be convinced they have won.

The demon and the witch will take the oath, the prize. Then the military, the Trump card, will immediately take it from them.

Remember guys, this is God's plan. God is Almighty. God always wins. Amen.

God moves in mysterious ways, then he wins. It's certainly been mysterious lately.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
PEADS

Is this a possibility? or has the Act 1871 been talked about?

sorry in advance of deletion for getting off topic of cars

edit on 20-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: there are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Typical how an article like that clutches the pearls at the thought that Trump would invoked something like PEADS, but completely ignores the coming repression of the DemoCom regime. It is only wrong when conservative presidents exercise such power.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Emotion when under attack can make a person vulnerable. Do or say stupid things.
When someone cannot see all the important information, or hasn't looked, they have blind spots.
Sometimes, information is hidden from us. The unknown... fear. But not always. Faith can be given through insight.

I have a concept that I call, the hidden mountain.

Determinations are based upon information... data points. It is connecting this landscape of data points that paint the form of our reality. Now imagine that a whole load of data points are hidden from you. Hidden from everyone but the people who guard that information. There could be so much missing from your landscape, that you simply cannot see clearly. No education or authority will inform you of the hidden mountain. Sometimes it is only accessible to those that seek.

If you are flying through this landscape, and you don't know it is there, you might just crash into it and not know what happened.

But most of the time, the hidden mountain is kept far out of reach... right at the edge of understanding. Surrounded by guardians.

A big secret is a hidden mountain.

But if you are looking carefully, and paying attention, though you might not know what the hidden mountain looks like, you certainly know that it is there. If you aren't really looking, then you see nothing. The words of others telling you about it means nothing, even more so if you are 100% certain that you are right and others are wrong. The evidence can be cryptic. Not explicit, but implicit. It is the understanding you acquire when you read between the lines, and not what is written.

In the same regard, there are also hidden cavities, some so deep they reach straight down to the abyss. Traps that are hidden by outright lies and deception. The only way people can avoid it, is if they are shown. Like the hidden mountain, people will fall endlessly into it unless it is pointed out, and telling them about it isn't enough. So well hidden is the trap, that people have to be literally shown it... they need to look at it, and stare over that precipice to see that it only leads to a great big fall. Not only that, but they are already on the edge and hadn't realised it.

Unlike the hidden abyss, the hidden mountain is recognised by the attempts to show you it is there. But you really have to seek these confirmations with an open mind in order to move into a place of knowing.

Some might deny that a mountain exists, and they never see the tippy top that peaks over the clouds... or simply refuse to look. I do feel bad for these folks, who become emotional, like the brawler in the video above. Missing important information, crashing into the mountain because they simply didn't see it. Thankfully, I believe that the people on the mountain care as much about those that are blinded as those that have seen. But they have to guard the mountain and keep it hidden lest it be fully discovered.

I think the calm seen in many here is because they have seen all they need to know. Firm in the knowledge that the mountain is there.

How everything transpires is out of our hands, but we know that there is something, and it doesn't seem to have ill intention. For others, it is a leap of faith.

I'll say this regarding Assange. He may not be comfortable where he is, but he is safe. If he was freed now, he would have no protection. So I think it is about timing, and he will still see the light of day again. And from what we've been told, the best is yet to come. When we don't have all of the information, the why of certain things can be hard to determine, but our minds fill the void of unknowing with our own determinations. When they becme emotional determinations, we make mistakes.

Personally, I am going to trust in what I know. I have thought for myself, and nothing I say can really change anyone else's views. All I can do now is wait, remain calm, come what may, and share what I can... with a little praying.

My trust remains firmly in the heavenly host, come what may.
edit on 20-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crankyoldman
There's no way they could get 200k people to attend on a good day... so they pulled a false flag and put 200k flags up in attendance.

Quite literally false flags. Predictive programming...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Trump took the 'Football' with him to Florida.

Is this normal procedure?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Swiss Text Sleuths Unpick Mystery of Qanon Origins

GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- The mysterious "Q" behind the QAnon conspiracy movement, which was instrumental in the storming of the U.S. Capitol, is in fact two people, according to Swiss experts.

Swiss startup OrphAnalytics said it had used its algorithm-based machine-learning text analysis software, developed to detect plagiarism, to help crack the mystery behind QAnon.

Any thoughts on this?

That's Swiss malarkey. Written by Nina Larson of AFP based on a Swiss startup using Qanon for marketing purposes to gain attention. Foreign propaganda stinks to high heaven. How many foreign & domestic algo analytical startups have tried this approach over past 2 years? Dozens.

And yet it confirms what others have been saying since 2018...

In November 2017, a small-time YouTube video creator and two moderators of the 4chan website, one of the most extreme message boards on the internet, banded together and plucked out of obscurity an anonymous and cryptic post from the many conspiracy theories that populated the website's message board.

Over the next several months, they would create videos, a Reddit community, a business and an entire mythology based off the 4chan posts of “Q,” the pseudonym of a person claiming to be a high-ranking military officer. The theory they espoused would become Qanon, and it would eventually make its way from those message boards to national media stories and the rallies of President Donald Trump.

www.nbcnews.com...

So it does seem perfectly possible that the real Q stopped posting in early December and all posts after that were created to milk the following that the initial posts had generated a process that began in November 2017.

Qanon was just another unremarkable part of the “anon” genre until November 2017, when two moderators of the 4chan board where Q posted predictions, who went by the usernames Pamphlet Anon and BaruchtheScribe, reached out to Tracy Diaz, according to Diaz’s blogs and YouTube videos. BaruchtheScribe, in reality a self-identified web programmer from South Africa named Paul Furber, confirmed that account to NBC News.

“A bunch of us decided that the message needed to go wider so we contacted Youtubers who had been commenting on the Q drops,” Furber said in an email.

Diaz, a small-time YouTube star who once hosted a talk show on the fringe right-wing network Liberty Movement Radio, had found moderate popularity with a couple of thousand views for her YouTube videos analyzing WikiLeaks releases and discussing the "pizzagate" conspiracy, a baseless theory that alleged a child sex ring was being run out of a Washington pizza shop.

As Diaz tells it in a blog post detailing her role in the early days of Qanon, she banded together with the two moderators. Their goal, according to Diaz, was to build a following for Qanon — which would mean bigger followings for them as well.

On Nov. 3, 2017, just six days after the first 4chan post from “Q,” Diaz posted a video entitled “/POL/- Q Clearance Anon - Is it #happening???” in which she introduced the conspiracy theory to her audience.

“I do not typically do videos like this,” she said, but citing Q’s “very specific and kind of eerie” posts, Diaz explained that she would be covering the 4chan posts, “just in case this stuff turns out to be legit because honestly it kind of seems legit.”

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro

I certainly agree that the Ku-Kovid Konnextion was barely explored. So much of the evil being done was done in the name of Kovid— and not just Election fraud. Murder. Suicide increase. Local frauds of city and county commissioners. And on and on and on...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Its more that it demonstrate something is rotten when he pardoned rob Blagojevich , other swamp creatures , his administration held no one accountable ,hid evidence, had key witness that could bring down the corruption killed under their watch , and then only went after the 2 whistleblowers that exposed the corruption.

edit on 40131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 04:40:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Odd similarities

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

You trying to tell us the Greeks didn't enjoy heavily armed German tourists taking a four year vacation there back in the 1940s?

No doubt the Biden Bund is coming our way.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join