It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Trump took the 'Football' with him to Florida.

Is this normal procedure?

Ummm no...that says it all. So where is the link?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Trump took the 'Football' with him to Florida.

Is this normal procedure?

Ummm no...that says it all. So where is the link?

I saw it on German news. But it's all over the internet.

Here's a CNN Link

Daily Mail
edit on 20-1-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well that was 10's of pages I 'read' through with my brew...so many pages I had to drink 2!
I scrolled through without reading much of it......because......

Couple of things caught my eye though.
All those flags and somebody (my apologies) posted about the bamboo spear things. We are told the MIL in DC are not to be 'armed'. Would they be trained to use these flags/spears in combat?

Yes, Hella's post comparing Hitler to Biden gave me the shivers.

I watched Biden and Trumps speeches yesterday. With regards to Biden's, I truly struggled to get through it. It wasn't so much what he said, it was his 'energy'. I read people's 'energies' as part of my job as a therapist. I also listen very carefully to people's choice of words, particularly when they are talking to me about something emotional rather than a physical injury. All I know is, Biden's 'energy' made me feel truly nauseous. Something I have never ever experienced before. I felt like switching off his speech very early on, that instinct is my 'red flag' moment, but I didn't I persevered and I got nauseous. There is something very dark and nefarious behind him. I know we know that, but for me to have such a physical reaction was all I need to know when/if he gets sworn in today.

Then to Trump. I felt motivated, excited, even let out a few loud "yeeessss". But at the same time I felt a huge 'hiraeth'. It's a welsh word which is difficult to translate into English as it describes an emotion. Roughly and as close with one word that you can get is longing. Longing and homesickness for a place/person you know.

I am torn about watching the inauguration at 5pm GMT. If something 'goes down' I want to see it for myself. If nothing does, then I will be sitting feeling sick to the pit of my stomach. I have 5 hours to make up my mind. At the moment, I am erring more on the don't watch, and wait for the fallout and deal with it tomorrow. Even from a purely political/practical point of view I don't want to be a 'number' added to the statistics that will give Biden and his cohorts to say how many thousands/millions watched his inauguration.

All I know is there is a 'blackness' around all this, a sickening blackness and I don't like it one bit.
I'm sorry.

Can't even get my Rainbows out today......
Jane

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

I woke up super early today... 3:20 am or so. Nothing but amazing vibes this morning, despite a crying kid. (Waking up early had nothing to do with the crying kid... that came later.)
edit on 20-1-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I am torn about watching the inauguration at 5pm GMT. If something 'goes down' I want to see it for myself. If nothing does, then I will be sitting feeling sick to the pit of my stomach. I have 5 hours to make up my mind. At the moment, I am erring more on the don't watch, and wait for the fallout and deal with it tomorrow. Even from a purely political/practical point of view I don't want to be a 'number' added to the statistics that will give Biden and his cohorts to say how many thousands/millions watched his inauguration.

All I know is there is a 'blackness' around all this, a sickening blackness and I don't like it one bit.
I'm sorry.

Can't even get my Rainbows out today......
Jane

UK here too and I for one I’ve to watch it. One hour before I have a zoom call with my USA colleagues which should be business related but no doubt it’ll be about the inauguration.

I’m not a therapist but I am a trained interrogator, interviewer with all the bells and whistles attached ie behavioural analyst, micro expressions etc. Therefore this ceremony fascinates me as do all global political addresses or public announcements. If it’s a 1 hour address I probably take 2 hours to watch it due to constantly rewinding, pausing etc. I’m a nightmare in that sense. But it allows me to make a robust opinion and I know what I saw, read, heard etc

You gotta watch it. Literally tune in and do your stuff !!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

I woke up super early today... 3:20 am or so. Nothing but amazing vibes this morning, despite a crying kid. (Waking up early had nothing to do with the crying kid... that came later.)

So my experience this morning was bizarre to say the least. I woke up at exactly 2:35am shouting and panicking, sat on end of bed (this time I was convinced something was under the covers) Lol it’s not that unusual and happens a few times a year. Wife usually shakes me out of it an the next morning we joke about it, her usually calling me a dick head for it etc.

This morning she got up 5 mins before me and I followed down to kitchen where she was making coffee. As I walked in she was looking at me with a strange WTF face. I asked what was up, she pointed to the wall clock in the kitchen, it had stopped at exactly 2:35am. We both got the heebie jeebies lol.

The start of a strange day !!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
Donald Trump was a fraud designed to escalate the globalist agenda.

The globalists did not need Trump. You think we are more globalist now than we would be after 4 years of Hillary? Laughable.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FlyingFox

on the twits they are saying its on his right shoulder which does appear to be the case which makes it a combat patch and not his unit.

Look at all the twitter replies to this and you will see someone posted a pic on the LEFT shoulder sleeve, too.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: KnoxMSP

We're not seeing the left.

Read the twitter replies. Someone posted a pic of the left shoulder. It's on there. I can't get a pic to post so you'll have to find it yourself in the twitter thread you posted.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
A couple questions:

1. Do we know WHO exactly is within the razor wire fence today? Will the new cabinet members be there? Senate? House? Celebrities?

2. Is there a schedule of events for the day?

3. Do we know by whose request the National Guard is in DC?
edit on 20-1-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

quote removed by staff

It’s sad to see q people need a safe space so much

Can’t defend this ridiculous lie, so forced to begging people to please not point out how absurd it was

edit on 20-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
A couple questions:

1. Do we know WHO exactly is within the razor wire fence today? Will the new cabinet members be there? Senate? House? Celebrities?

2. Is there a schedule of events for the day?

3. Do we know by whose request the National Guard is in DC?

3). Wasn't Biden and crew , they don't trust our troops

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Bide n to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day

17? Really?
👋🏽 Waves at Q infiltrating the Biden admin 🤡

No ...but what are the odds... I feel like we’ve been stuck on this episode of Sesame Street for 3 years.
Lol 😂

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Odd similarities

Just checking those are also flags in front of Hitler yes? Do we know if it is a genuine picture or has it been photoshopped to look like flags?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You mean this 226th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade patch?

As long as it fits your narrative...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Would you please just

Can’t defend this ridiculous lie, so forced to begging people to please not point out how absurd it was

I don't care how many posts you make saying the same thing.
After about ten or so from yesterday, I just scrolled past without reading them. Typically, I read all of your posts that I see come up, but that has changed, sadly.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Would you please just

After about ten or so from yesterday, I just scrolled past without reading them. Typically, I read all of your posts that I see come up, but that has changed, sadly.

Ditto....whizzed through 10's of pages to get here
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Would you please just

Yet you read this one

Imagine if trump won amd all the q stuff was real

Think of the bragging and laughing everyone on yjis very threads would have done to Biden voters

Look at how they “drank liberal tears” when Hillary lost

Yet they beg and plead for people to not point out their delusion, which harmed trump and the fight against the establishment, was a crock

Almost every post I have made is in response to people, often times calling me a jackass, troll, and so forth

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join