It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When is G.Maxwell getting her pardon?

....asking for a friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Thanks much appreciated!

I always forget how sensitive people on this thread are.

But hey, like you said parents lie to children, so I guess I should tone my rhetoric down accordingly

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bookends...

Lines that matter:

"Our movement is about replacing..."

:30 "we did what we came here to do,,, and so much more..."

Q reposted that video many times, so much so people bitched about it. Why? To point out what the "not just another four year election" really meant. This was never about politics as usual, elect, pass laws, enjoy more CNN.

Assuming that DJT did in fact dismantle the CIA as he said he would to them directly from day one. Do folks really think this was going to get a play by play from CNN?

Future Proves Past means we will know about it after it is over, or for those with the skills and the "eyes to see" updates can be gleaned from reading the symbols. And for those with a greater awareness, those updates via symbolism helped guide their energy and their purpose.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Grambler
I respect your opinion.... just dont know what to make of it to be honest!

Q believers are patriots who want corruption to end like me

They were misled by a charalatan calling themselves q

They should stop being so easily misled if they want to get the country back

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

@alixkendallfox9
Wayfair, Kohl's & Bed Bath & Beyond have severed ties with #MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell because of his ties to President Trump including recent comments about a β€œstolen election,” and suggestions of martial law.” Details on @FOX9
7:50 AM Β· Jan 19, 2021

Story at ZeroHedge.

Prophet Doggo never misses...πŸ˜‚πŸ’₯

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

A few restaurants near me in PA defied the governors order and stayed open. They were cited and the cases dismissed by the district justice. Less people are wearing masks now, inc me. Wife and I were served by a waiter w/o mask at a nicer sportsbar on Saturday, and the only people wearing any were 50% of the waitstaff.

I would comply for Trump, but not for Biden.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Looks like Declas just hit. Gateway Pundit has this report:

BREAKING: President Trump Formally Declassifies Large Trove of Russiagate Documents Over Objections From FBI Director Wray

President Trump formally declassified a large trove of Russiagate documents Tuesday evening over objections from the FBI.
The declassified documents are expected to be released by Wednesday.

Awww, widdle Wray didn't want the FBI's dirty laundry exposed. (Insert sad violin music here.)

John Solomon has apparently seen the binder, and says it's a foot thick!

Supposedly, Trump agreed to "light redactions."

In another article, GP is reporting that Cocaine Mitch is trying to use impeachment to force Trump to not pardon Julian Assange. Figures.
edit on 19-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Loving the link to #740 cranky:

[1] other prison being prepped

It's fired up my neurons after a cat nap.

Re SRIKE - I've just noticed it's an anagram of Keir S... Keir Starmer - UK Leader of the Opposition Labour Party

On another note, it feels like many are at the PRECIPICE tonight, with select contributors shouting:

"Come on... you're Lemmings... you're supposed to jump off!"

Maybe many will... but only to pull the parachute cord and FLYYYYYYYYY!

edit on 19-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

(post by i8miceb4 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

President Trump formally declassified a large trove of Russiagate documents Tuesday evening over objections from the FBI.
The declassified documents are expected to be released by Wednesday.

I was excited until I clicked the link and then saw it was thegatewaypundit which pointed to another article with no sources to back up any of it.

Trump said in a memo.

Where is the actual memo?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Been lurking since march, following with curiosity, I am wondering if we will see an Assange pardon tonight.

Notice the memorial with Biden was done in front of, and then at the end had them looking over the reflecting pool which was lined with lights (interestingly with their backs to the pool for the speeches it seems, aren't most events facing the reflecting pool...Essentially the audience was watching the water?

www.youtube.com...

Also for those e pictures i think the shadow figure in t1 is the hoodie guy next to the white rabbit in t2.

Msn wrote up a "fact check" about self pardons and secret pardons
www.msn.com...

seems secret pardons would be questionable

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

A lowly driving instructor? Tiger Woods?

(post by strangernstrangeland removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hehe. Grambler speed. You weren't even playing! Dammit Grambler, what'd you do? Muh forum slide!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Saving it. Please carry on.
edit on 21Tue, 19 Jan 2021 21:18:29 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: No mΓ‘s comida para los trolls

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

How is that not blackmail? How is that not illegal?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just posted this on a thread and though, how much fun you all also might have watching this

3 Pies in the face. Look out for the Pie assassins.

3.14 Qbed

Hold up....

Wow... I was just joking,
I went look for some content to add to this and found this

Pi-Cubed

Black and blue Q and Pi for the logoπŸ€”

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wouldn't that be kind of hard to do from where he is going to be? That sure would be a hoot...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

Fox News just announced that information is about to be released that demonstrates there was no peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump. Lots of sabotage.

Stuff we've known about for 4 plus years and tried to share with the sheeple...

Problem is that now it's harder than ever to talk with those people! It's like they're doubling down on their STUPIDITY!

ON so many things over the last few years i literally said to my nerd friends "hear me know , but believe me later because you don't want to know"..... The ones that do are doing their own researching and figuring it out too.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join