It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shame Shame Shame on everyone here...for discussing a giant CONSPIRACY...in a giant CONSPIRACY thread...in a giant CONSPIRACY forum...in a giant CONSPIRACY website!

Who is saying shame

If you want to believe anything and discuss it have at it

Should it be shame on anyone who shows the conspiracy theorist spreading it is wrong?

You don’t understand why people think q should be treated differently

For some reason it’s beyond reproach to some members

It’s clearly garbage, it helped discredit real populist, it was a big help to the establishment

But sure fee free to discuss it, I’ll defend that right no matter what

Just don’t expect people to not call out how much of a lie it is

Why should Q be treated differently? Are you of the belief the Q folks are all violent?

I got kicked from Twitter for posting this:

"All Muslims are terrorists.....prove me wrong with January 6th argument."

By the logic being used today (folks in MSM calling for deprogramming and saying Q is white supremacist, etc) every single Muslim in the US should be deemed a terrorist right now.....

People don't think these days....there is only reactionary responses to feelings....

So....can you tell me why I was shut down for that post, because I can't find a single logical reason why based on today's seeming rules of the net.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shame Shame Shame on everyone here...for discussing a giant CONSPIRACY...in a giant CONSPIRACY thread...in a giant CONSPIRACY forum...in a giant CONSPIRACY website!

Used to be giants

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
John Radcliffe's unclassified report on China's interference in the 2020 federal election.

t.co...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, re PARDONS:

What we have not discussed is whether POTUS is giving any Pardons to black hats who have played their demanded role in the operation?

Example: (Just because it would be contentious)... James Comey?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Hope is fine but also dangerous

The establishment wants you to have hope that a mysterious figure will save you all. That way you won’t do what you could to take the country back

If the consensus is please don’t interject reality of how this charlatan named q lied to everyone because we need hope, fine I’ll stop

That’s not what I am seeing the bulk of people saying though

Tell me, should we not have told all of the people who practically worshipped Obama and his hope and change how terrible he was?

Should we have stood silent so his followers could have hope?

Do q people not criticize those who support Biden et al because they don’t want to ruin there hope?

Why is this the only subject on ats that we have to treat with kid gloves, and so many people think we should criticize?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

Shh... grambler's helping us reach pg.160 so I can provide an ARCHIVE update before morning!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

That’s great

Again, if friendship and entertainment is the motivation, have at it

I have friends that sit around and believe garbage theories about how everyone is positions of leadership are racist, and how every failure in inner cities is solely because of these racist

They have get together, make friends, etc

None of that changes the fact they are wrong, and so much so that there wrongness actually helps prevent real change that would help there community

I feel the same here

It is the product of participation trophies....

The majority of people can't comprehend that they are not special so it makes them try harder to be an individual except for the fact individualism is the driving factor behind keeping everyone from being connected. This is the irony.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
And for the record, Grambler with the most butt slivers
per hour in Jan '21.. so far R. Hang in there.
Now we've got the fringe back on the flags: this just
may tip us off to the UCMJ being the temporary Law
of the Land. If I'm even one sliver right, it's no wonder
the swamp rats are nervous right now. I'd be sweeping
the kitchen medicine cabinet for black caps if there
were any in the house.
Although not really crucial with razor wire (I screwed
myself up in the 80's just LOOKING at a wad up close
and impersonal)--
Inside the fence perimeter on top... keep 'em in.
Now this good man with four stars tells me there are
about SIX divisions of military meat in DC?? 2,000
Federal Marshal's deputies just sworn in?
This calls for bourbon flavored butter soaked propcorn.
And you can bet MY ass the salt's coming from somewhere.
There should be no need to invest in a con this huge if
it was in fact one. But dammit don't play with your food.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If he can’t, he should resign at 11 AM tomorrow, let Pence take over for an hour, and have him issue Trump a pardon.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just got a look at the combat patch...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have said on this thread and others that the treatment of q people being censored is horrible

I have defended q people being silenced over and over again

I literally chewed out Republican congressmen Glenn Thompson and Fred Keller on my radio show for them voting for the resolution condemning q

But defending q people’s right to speak amd the horrible authoritarians shutting them down doesn’t mean I believe the q movement

Nor does it mean I believe ats should be a safe space for q where it’s the only theory we shouldn’t question

I’m not saying shame on your for discussing a conspiracy theory

But many people seem to be saying shame on me for challenging that conspiracy theory

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Did you hear me say your name? But yet you are commenting on my comment.

You just can’t resist responding to every single post. At first I was annoyed with you, but now your narcissism is amusing.

Carry on.

ETA: plenty of folks come here and talk about how stupid it is. Just not on an endless loop. Literally every other post is you saying the same guano. WE GET IT.

edit on 19-1-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Have you followed the threads? They are questioned daily in every single thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Have you followed the threads? They are questioned daily in every single thread.

Yes and usually followed by people telling people to stop posting, make their own threads, calling them trolls, etc

The mods actually had to make a special post for q threads reminding q people others are allowed to disagree with them, because early on so many people were asking the mods to remove people questioning q, or so I seek to remember

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

on the twits they are saying its on his right shoulder which does appear to be the case which makes it a combat patch and not his unit.

edit on 30131America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2021 23:30:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I just got a look at the combat patch...

twitter.com...

I posted a bunch of pages back about Pence visiting the 10th on this past Saturday I believe....his office issued a official statement on it.

I have tried to find any other previous VPN that visited the 10th on the same time frame to see if it was some yearly thing but found nothing. The fact it is specifically mentioned in a Q post from a while back was very interesting to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

So, does a President have to make public those who he pardons??

According to DOJ site, Yes.

If I apply for any form of executive clemency, what information about me will be released publicly upon grant or denial of my request by the President?
Presidential grants are a matter of public record, so immediately after Presidential action, the name of each person granted a pardon or commutation, along with the district they were convicted, year of sentencing, offense, and the date the President granted their request is publicly listed on the Office of the Pardon Attorney website. This information may also be posted on The White House website and included in press releases issued by the Department or The White House.

So, I stand corrected from my earlier post on secret pardons. However, continue reading...

Can the President pardon himself?
That is a question best answered by the Department's Office of Legal Counsel. You may contact them directly at www.justice.gov/olc/contact-olc.

Source: Office of the Pardon Attorney

Current list of Trump pardon's & commutation's

There is alot of debate on...
"Trump can pardon himself & his family and keep that secret until they are charged with federal crimes."

The power of pardon is laid out in the first clause of Article II Section 2 of the Constitution. It states that "The President shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

Though, the Constitution does not explicitly mention a president pardoning himself. Also, the Constitution makes no explicit mention of secret pardons. Therefore, there is nothing stopping a president from not making pardons public. No idea what would happen if any such secret pardon was challenged in court.

link   

The establishment wants you to have hope that a mysterious figure will save you all. That way you won’t do what you could to take the country back

Get real. Your argument is sound on the surface, but doesn't hold water in reality. So it is tiring hearing you and others repeat it continuously.

If referring to Q, the argument fails because it assumes the majority of those interested in Q could have done anything different than what they did. Unless those people are in positions of power, in law, politics, or have connections, etc. they couldn't do anything else to change what happened.

All they could do is understand the history, research, investigate, and then share the info with others, and that is exactly what thousands have done.

The information reached so far that Q flags and t-shirts were spotted at every single Trump event. It actually reached politicians in both positive and negative light, to people who did have somewhat more connections and more ability to speak about it.

I don't think much more could have been done. So saying Q prevented people from taking action to take the country back is not true. I think people did exactly what they were capable of.
edit on 19-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Did you hear me say your name? But yet you are commenting on my comment.

You just can’t resist responding to every single post. At first I was annoyed with you, but now your narcissism is amusing.

Carry on.

ETA: plenty of folks come here and talk about how stupid it is. Just not on an endless loop. Literally every other post is you saying the same guano. WE GET IT.

He acts like Q left him at the altar.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join