It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have anger at the country being ran by people who hate the people of it

The feeling you see me having in this thread isn’t anger, it’s pity

The people reacting with anger are the ones lashing at at those telling the obvious truth

Q was a lie and you fell for it, and now you are angry not at q but those telling you he lied

edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it true Kohl's is owned by Amazon?

No. They're under Kohl's Corporation but they do have a partnership with Amazon in regards to accepting Amazon returns.

ETA: They are traded on NYSE: KSS.
edit on 19-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

I will not stop posting cause a wanna be authoritarian tells me

I’ll respond to who I chose

You talk about soft Americans

This is your second post whining and complaining because you want a safe space where no one disagrees with you

This is gonna blow your mind

You can just skip over my posts! Isn’t that wonderful?
edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

(post by SideEyeEverything removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.😂🙃

Sounds like a quid pro quo on McConnell's part.

Apparently Mitch is holding a card...

McConnell keeps GOP guessing on Trump impeachment

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is keeping colleagues guessing on his endgame for the upcoming impeachment trial as Republicans weigh whether to convict President Trump over the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The looming trial — the exact start of which remains unknown — is the biggest test to date of Trump’s relationship with Senate Republicans, threatening to not only splinter the caucus but also provide potential primary fodder for future election cycles.

I'm wondering if Trump can pardon himself secretly (presidential pardons do not have to be revealed) and IF formally charged can then present the Trump card. That aside all their talk of impeachment is a pile of 💩.

Mitch takes gun and inserts in mouth thinking it hurts DJT. He's a total idiot - if this is true. It is really interesting watching people who live inside their own Truman Show. I remember Heroin Bush mystified by the grocery scanner. NanCHI thinking two giant fridges filled with premium ice cream is a show of humility. They're effing dumb puppets, I cannot grasp the level of IQ that finds Tip Over Johnson anything more then pitiful.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Shame Shame Shame on everyone here...for discussing a giant CONSPIRACY...in a giant CONSPIRACY thread...in a giant CONSPIRACY forum...in a giant CONSPIRACY website!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Do you think the massive amount of treason uncovered in this thread is a lie?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.😂🙃

Sounds like a quid pro quo on McConnell's part.

Apparently Mitch is holding a card...

McConnell keeps GOP guessing on Trump impeachment

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is keeping colleagues guessing on his endgame for the upcoming impeachment trial as Republicans weigh whether to convict President Trump over the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The looming trial — the exact start of which remains unknown — is the biggest test to date of Trump’s relationship with Senate Republicans, threatening to not only splinter the caucus but also provide potential primary fodder for future election cycles.

I'm wondering if Trump can pardon himself secretly (presidential pardons do not have to be revealed) and IF formally charged can then present the Trump card. That aside all their talk of impeachment is a pile of 💩.

I refer to KU post 16 when it comes to impeachment.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now you have shamed me into feeling like a giant CONSPIRACY nut....not.

Just thought of something....Qnuts!! I think I'll package them and sell them on....wait for it....a giant CONSPIRACY website.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shame Shame Shame on everyone here...for discussing a giant CONSPIRACY...in a giant CONSPIRACY thread...in a giant CONSPIRACY forum...in a giant CONSPIRACY website!

Who is saying shame

If you want to believe anything and discuss it have at it

Should it be shame on anyone who shows the conspiracy theorist spreading it is wrong?

You don’t understand why people think q should be treated differently

For some reason it’s beyond reproach to some members

It’s clearly garbage, it helped discredit real populist, it was a big help to the establishment

But sure fee free to discuss it, I’ll defend that right no matter what

Just don’t expect people to not call out how much of a lie it is

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey guys, I’d love to stay and chat tonight but I gotta run over to the fairy threads to tell all of them over and over and over what idiots I think they are and insult them repeatedly. I’m feeling really bored and self-righteous tonight. Should be fun.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Do you think the massive amount of treason uncovered in this thread is a lie?

Wel i don’t know all of it

The adrenochrome stuff is probably a lie

As far as the coup against trump, the globalist agenda, etc

All of that was discovered without q as well

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I dont recall ever having any issues with you on anything.

I have been involved and followed these threads since day 1. I can say for me it was more about the research aspect of whatever the Q movement has been. There have been very believable and very unbelievable aspects to it.

The one thing it DID get people to do was to learn and research whatever they could, regardless of where it took them.

I cant say there is the same on the left.....they appear to just take most everything at face value and 10 second clips and the like.

This whole journey has given me personally a LOT of insight to how people interact anonymously and has allowed me to better empathize with folks via their posts, without having to see them in person or know anything personal about them. It has helped me in my work actually.

There is a lot to be gained from looking at what has actually been accomplished if you look at it as being a way to encourage others to dig into what they hear from MSM or on TikTok or whatever in really short attention span clips.

Honestly, ATS probably sold this site based almost solely on the 34 Q threads.

These threads could literally be printed and bound and would likely sell millions of copies. You know why? Because they read just like a short video clip.

If I take anything away from these threads, it is that I have gotten to know people here a LOT better than I ever did before. I got to read things I never would have even thought to look for on my own. I got to argue opinions about multiple subjects. I got to know more about individual politicians than I ever would have before.

Anywho....take it for what it is. Yes, certain things have happened that have lined up with Q posts, and plenty of others have not.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ivan Pentchoukov Telegram link.

I'll say this. If you go back to thread one you'll see many of us saying Future Proves Past is literal. It means we will know what happened after it has all been settled. We were not entitled to know the details at the time, regardless of what the CIA's drones wanted to learn edumacated knuckle draggers posting.

Q replied to us here, saying executions, tribunals and more were happening but not for the public. The election had to be fair from the Light Side.

My feeling is anything to come now are post event notes, the epilogue of Q and Q+.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I wish this was just a tribute to COVID-19 victims. However, it looks more like they are honoring all those they sacrificed for their God, and murdered to use as an excuse to impact the economy, impact the elections, and regain power.

The Washington Monument is an obelisk. It is said that the spirit of god was supposed to enter the stones of obelisks at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. This COVID-19 memorial seems like a symbolic offering.

Otherwise, I don't understand why they would wait until now to pay tribute to them. COVID isn't over. Nothing changed. I think there is more to this. Maybe because it is 1-19-2021?

Don't forget where the Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest shooting took place.

edit on 19-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Hey guys, I’d love to stay and chat tonight but I gotta run over to the fairy threads to tell all of them over and over and over what idiots I think they are and insult them repeatedly. I’m feeling really bored and self-righteous tonight. Should be fun.

Hey guys lets all give each other big hugs and keep our safe space

Let’s make fun of the leftist who reject facts for their feelings

Oh but our feelings are super duper the most important, we can’t have people tell us we were wrong

We need to keep trolls and bullies out of our safe space

I mean, we can’t be expected to defend our larp with facts, so we will just make sure no one challenges us on our safe space here

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Howdy, Have seen that picture of your's since well before 2008 - or something maybe close to yet used by another..........Never mind that, You have seen How and Why this particular Forum cropped up early and remained in action for a given, well shared spike of 'HOPE'. Fair enough, you have by now confirmed - to several fellow believer/s cum Doubters , including Me. So let's now take a serious view of things. Have you ever read a book ref; CHRIS MARLOWE ???? Should the answer be yes, then you will / may, fairly share the wide Doubt's as to William Shakespear and how he and he's infamous work was a mere cover plot for the More Educated Chris Marlowe. How Marlowe studied at Cambridge University, UK. How he had already been selected as a sincere, intelligence agent for Lord of Leicestershire etc. How he came close to being finally a full accepted, full qualified Camridgeshire Fellow member of the Worlds top Intelligence service. He missed the chance by simply spelling out one day how he was - perhaps - about to change his Religion and become a Roman Catholic. The moment the top dogs of original Cambridge Elite heard such,, Marlowe learned he was about to be disposed of. For that reason he fled abroad to one part of Italy and slowly learned how he could earn a living by posting his work, anonomously, back to a Camridge city friend - William Shakespeare. Hence the origin of Shakespear etc. Well Marlowe spent a period of approx' 3 - 4 years in Italy prior to thinking all was safe. So safe that he could go back home. UK Intelligence was / is / forever shall be something One should never even tempt. Marlowe boarded a ship, sailed back to Dover UK, went - by horse & carriage, to a Public House cum Inn at Dartford.He was upstairs in that said pub / Inn/ Hotel, playing some old board game. So a Female worker of the accomodation reported at the Marlowe innquest, She continued saying, "A fight must have broken out and one of the three Men, each then with Marlowe, Stabbed and killed him." Case closed until many years cum Decades/centuries, later a host of Historical teams dug into such.....................So what am I saying, Well at this moment in time The Western World is under similar is under a somewhat close similarity to that of the age old Marlow. I Hope to God I am wrong, but if not then a Host of young people are sharing this Forum. For them its like a last stop before ??????? and no young person should have such a weird Tomorrow to face. For that I ask you to think twice, You have said what is what in reference to 'Q', so now it may be more constructive to try and return a meaningful set of Optimistic Knowledge / Hope for a not so promising charade as Years ahea, or Help do your best to give a regular worthiness that gives a Happy reason to sign and appear HERE each passing day. Have a Nice Day Now.

PS Without saying anything worrying, its obvious that even the Next President was selected for a reason.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That’s great

Again, if friendship and entertainment is the motivation, have at it

I have friends that sit around and believe garbage theories about how everyone is positions of leadership are racist, and how every failure in inner cities is solely because of these racist

They have get together, make friends, etc

None of that changes the fact they are wrong, and so much so that there wrongness actually helps prevent real change that would help there community

I feel the same here

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join