It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
2 hours ago, E posted that Declas is imminent.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Glad to see q people who helped with this takeover are enjoying it though

You keep saying this, but cannot provide any evidence..... wtf are you on about? I mean sure, this could be some kinda long game in getting played, but all of us are pretty much of the opinion that Trump and co have been against this takeover and death cult from the get go.

Again, could we be wrong and Trump is actually part of it? I never say never, but atm all evidence point to the contrary!
So explain why you think that wanting Trump gone is better than not having the entire NWO in the white house!?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I didn’t want trump gone

I wanted to force trump and others to fight against this corruption for four years

Q people told trump to trust barr, and trust sessions

The deep state thanks you!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

Would you take one that says "these people are stupid" or "they cant stop what is coming" , "NO ESCAPE" , "No deals","[Smollett] Federal charges coming? ","John Brennan Treason" ,"James Comey Treason" , ..................... ..... ..... .... ?

come tomorrow and biden becomes official then perhaps these people weren't so stupid and they could stop what is coming.
The gig is up come noon time.

edit on 31131America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2021 19:31:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Does Ge orge Nasif have any credibility because this is a lot of stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

As is your way. You see, the way I see it, is both you and I will learn lessons in the coming year.
I don't worship Q. Q is no false idol to me. It is a metaphor, a representation. My trust in God stronger. Even if Q was to turn out as a lie in some form or the other, then I was guided to study it for a reason.

Here I am, talking about unity... and then here you are trying to make people feel bad and stupid. Stroking your ego... "I was right, see ha!"... one positive, one negative. How you convey your thoughts matters.

"I’d said over and over small things we could have done"

Did you do them? If not, why?

Consider this deeply before answering. If your words had no effect, then perhaps that means something too.

You wanted people to vote more???? Record numbers, and you wanted even more? Fight corruption? We have been shown that the entire system is corrupt from nearly top to bottom. Only people with eyes wide open can see it.

I'm really sorry Grambler, but I don't think you have fully grasped how messed up our reality is.

Do you really think, that you could have moved Trump to remove Barr? Even with support, do think that would have happened? Even if you got into government somehow, do you think you could have changed things?

link   
Notable: Decode on 11.3/11.4
Q points to 11.3: 11.3 points to Q posts
paints picture for coming steps
tomorrow will be difficult for many anons without this info.

link

Intresting.

link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
10thmountain division getting on the action.

Trust the plan?

That’s the deployment patch side. That doesn’t mean if he’s still in that unit, it only means he either deployed in that unit or was attached to that unit.

What’s the patch on the other side of his uniform?, The side without the US flag is the unit he’s currently with.

Edit, if you see on the Army uniform a soldier with no patch under the US flag patch, it means he never deployed in the Army.
edit on 19-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You know, your right. Your probably always right in your own mind. I feel sorry for you. Why your righteous mind feels we here must see things your way. We just must. Cause we are misguided and weak. We need a leader to show us the way. Well we now know it is you. Thank you oh fearless leader. Fighter of the q overlords that led us all astray in this conspiracy forum. We are forever in your debt oh great one. We can now all sleep well tonigjt.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

There was a post indicating President Trump would be the LAST PRESIDENT.

I just did a search of operationq.pub... , but couldn't find it.

Linky

POTUS SPEECH 19:47 long
Everything has MEANING
_1947/ countries break away from the royal crown/ u.s had been controlled since act. Of 1871 & been under British Crown Control And United States has been a corporation of Britain. That ends now.Trump the LAST PRESIDENT of that era

In 1947__
COUNTRIES became independent from Britain
Cia NSA. MAJESTIC 12 born after Roswell/UFOs /classified/ Later JFK'S 70 close GENERALS CREATED Q clearance and some had mj clearance// Jfk jr security called Q (they had clearance)
2012 SPACE Prog.ONLY 1 SUPREMACY12 Q comp.

Dissolving of a corporation. Adepts here will know this to be true, and the only way forward.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Can we really compare the United States to the Weimar Republic anymore?

twitter.com...

link   

In order for this corruption to he fought, we will need allies particularly from the center of the country, and they will laugh off anyone peddling this q larp

Not necessarily.
Think logically.
The MSM played a huge role in the last election. Many people voted for Biden because they wouldn't vote for Trump (I still believe it was rigged).
Many in the center were dubbed into voting for Biden.
Right now there are thousands of people regretting that vote.
They see the kinds of people he is filling his cabinet with.
They see the promises he is making for his first 100 days in office.
By the time the midterms come around I predict his approval rating will be in the mid 20's to low 30's.
His presidency may be the best thing ever for the right (if we make it through) but terrible for the country for a bit.
There will be a major 3rd party by then because so many people are disenfranchised by both of the current parties.
Democrats are going off the rails on the left and Rinos are taking the Republicans with them.
Mark this post.
It's gonna be a rough ride but everything is gonna be alright.

Trust the plan

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Am I supposed to know who this guy is?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: samuelsson

You're taking all the fun out of this larp.

You know you arent invited to the after party if you keep this up

Well I’ll see you in the re-education camp anyways I guess

But I gotta admit you’ll be better off than me then

As I will be trying to find a plan to escape, you q folks will be sitting back and relaxing about how being murdered in a re-education camp is all part of the plan

I'll be turning you in to Nancy Pelosi for trying to escape so I can get a top bunk and extra pudding cups.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
From mel Q

"HOLY GASLIGHTING BATMAN!!! Teachers in CA told to HIDE live inauguration broadcast and EBS messages from children and TELL them who their leaders are! They will receive video clips of the #BidenInauguration to show the children.... in a few days! WTAF?!"

What have they got planned?

link

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The true root of enslavement. The corporation of America.
Out of interest...

The first president of the United States, George Washington, was not inaugurated until April 30. Although Congress scheduled the first inauguration for March 4, 1789, they were unable to count the electoral ballots as early as anticipated. Consequently, the first inauguration was postponed to allow the president-elect time to make the long trip from his home in Virginia to the nation’s capital in New York City.

In celebration of his inauguration on March 4, 1829, President Andrew Jackson invited the American public to the White House. Overwhelming crowds ruined many White House furnishings and forced the new president to make a getaway through a window. Undeterred by the raucous reception, Jackson continued to host public parties at the residence.

Library of Congress

March 4th huh... the original inauguration date, before the corporation took over. Sure it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

No no

You have convinced me

How could I be a leader?

I don’t tell you I have to lie to you

I don’t speak on riddles

Don’t tell you to trust a plan I can’t reveal to you

You wouldn’t like a leader like me that wants people to think for themselves

You need a cult that can never be riven wrong, because even if it is wrong, it’s gods plan

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Get ahold of yourself man.
You've lost your cool.
I'm sure the re-education camps will be lovely.

Now proceed to the nearest platform for loading onto the traincar

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join