It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.😂🙃

Sounds like a quid pro quo on McConnell's part.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Mem orandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation Issued on: January 19, 2021.

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

link   
Mitch is just looking out for his wife. I bet if Trump offered her and him a pardon, the tune would change instantly.

link   
Can't Trump just pre-pardon himself?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

He does have a regular habit of Stating how he is the One and Only One everyone should sign up and support. About to announce a said emergency Alert, he stops and up pops a Medical Miracle that All should / Must purchse. Watched how he has performed at multiple incidents across USA & UK. End result ???? It is more fun to tune in and hear fairy tales.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So, does a President have to make public those who he pardons??

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Grambler
I respect your opinion.... just dont know what to make of it to be honest!

He's pissed at Q because somethin' somethin'. He's venting at those on this thread because we voluntarily chose to follow the white rabbit and he's pissed because he only followed it occasionally so he doesn't really understand the whole story nor does he get the multiple layers of it and therefore is really pissed at himself but we are his sounding board.

Sorry for the run-on sentence.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to:

The thin skinned of some of you is astounding

Dont like my post, skip over them

Please don’t let me stop your larp that Joe Biden and the deep state are cheering on

But I take comfort in a larper like you calling me a jackass

It’s good to know cult members of both sides dislike me

People like you represent exactly why q should be called out

Arrogant, safe space seeking cult members who call anyone who challenges their religion trolls

Obviously it all peiple but n this thread, but this certainly has been the mentality of many

edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it true Kohl's is owned by Amazon?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well if its going to be a scripted media event he probably gets paid for entertaining the masses.
Can't see DJT accepting a martyrs role but you never know.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was quite clear in my point, no need to speculate

I would say the hostile reaction is people who deep down know they have followed a lie for years, and are so embarrassed they must reject anyone telling them the truth by asking them to stop posting, claiming the never really believed q’s plan, etc

I know it sucks to admit you believed a liar, but the sooner you do the better

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And so it begins!

Report: Trump wants to create new political party.

Trump Has Discussed Starting a New Political Party
ALEX BRANDON/ASSOCIATED PRESS

President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.
Mr. Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week, the people said. The president said he would want to call the new party the “Patriot Party,” the people said.
Mr. Trump has feuded in recent days with several Republican leaders including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.), who on Tuesday said Mr. Trump deserved blame for provoking the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. Polls show Mr. Trump retains strong support among rank-and-file GOP voters.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

From memory M1TA1, there is one post with a video url of banners... Trump 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 etc.

Unfortunately there is insufficient metadata held on any of the MAPs to quickly identify which post number it was!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BREAKING: MCCONNELL warns Trump if he pardon's Assange they will impeach him.😂🙃

Sounds like a quid pro quo on McConnell's part.

Apparently Mitch is holding a card...

McConnell keeps GOP guessing on Trump impeachment

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is keeping colleagues guessing on his endgame for the upcoming impeachment trial as Republicans weigh whether to convict President Trump over the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The looming trial — the exact start of which remains unknown — is the biggest test to date of Trump’s relationship with Senate Republicans, threatening to not only splinter the caucus but also provide potential primary fodder for future election cycles.

I'm wondering if Trump can pardon himself secretly (presidential pardons do not have to be revealed) and IF formally charged can then present the Trump card. That aside all their talk of impeachment is a pile of 💩.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I'm getting following on your link:

The page you are looking for isn't here.

Over Target?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Mem orandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation Issued on: January 19, 2021.

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

Well that is better. Hopefully its worthy but looks like it might be to late now.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

There was a post indicating President Trump would be the LAST PRESIDENT.

I just did a search of operationq.pub... , but couldn't find it.

IIRC that was saying that Tump was the last POTUS of the USA Corporation and might get to be the 1st POTUS of the restored Republic.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You really are an angry bitter individual. We are the questioners questioning the questioner who is asking the questions and leaving bread crumbs to help find answers.

Sorry for the tungled tang.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with thin skin, it has everything to do with you spamming up this board, over and over, at a critical time in our history. We get your point of view, pages and pages ago. Now you're just hogging up the thread space for I don't know why. Seems like an either an over inflated ego or a bruised one. We get it, you think we're all qtards. Point made ad nauseum. Quit taking up space on the thread so that we can dig. You've more than made your point. Get out of the way. I work 60 hours a week and my time is limited to follow this. I don't need you hogging up half the thread whining about the same thing over and over. And congrats, my last post got pulled within 5 minutes. Americans have gotten so soft it's pathetic.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join