It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Bigger

= thanos fixr et al. Watch the words.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

That's just a satirical clip taken from the intro of a video he posted earlier.

www.bitchute.com...

He did that to illustrate how easy it is to spread disinformation.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And you think others didn't do just as much? Perhaps they didn't run for office, but other than that, you don't have a clue what others did or did not do to advance the cause.

You took $7000 of your own money to run for office and took no donations.....Well, there ya' go. There's the first hint at why you lost. Not saying you were naive ...just sayin?

edit on 19-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Crossfire Hurricane documents are supposed to be released tonight/tomorrow.

Sadly, I read that Trump told the FBI he didn't care what they redacted, he just wanted them released.
Not sure how factual that is.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

There was a post indicating President Trump would be the LAST PRESIDENT.

I just did a search of operationq.pub... , but couldn't find it.

Linky

POTUS SPEECH 19:47 long
Everything has MEANING
_1947/ countries break away from the royal crown/ u.s had been controlled since act. Of 1871 & been under British Crown Control And United States has been a corporation of Britain. That ends now.Trump the LAST PRESIDENT of that era

In 1947__
COUNTRIES became independent from Britain
Cia NSA. MAJESTIC 12 born after Roswell/UFOs /classified/ Later JFK'S 70 close GENERALS CREATED Q clearance and some had mj clearance// Jfk jr security called Q (they had clearance)
2012 SPACE Prog.ONLY 1 SUPREMACY12 Q comp.

Dissolving of a corporation. Adepts here will know this to be true, and the only way forward.

I'm not sure I'm on board with that Crown Act stuff, but if there's any truth to it, then the solution would be to eliminate the District of Colombia. Dissolve the "corporation" and retrocede the land back to Maryland. We don't really need a separate capitol district anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

Yeah i still have a 16 second clip of AJ saying Q is real. Enough for me

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Get ahold of yourself man.
You've lost your cool.
I'm sure the re-education camps will be lovely.

Now proceed to the nearest platform for loading onto the traincar

At least will have the coolest memes in our camp

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And you think others didn't do just as much? Perhaps they didn't run for office, but other than that, you don't have a clue what others did or did not do to advance the cause.

You took $7000 of your own money to run for office and took no donations.....Well, there ya' go. There's the first hint at why you lost. Not saying you were naive ...just sayin?

Yes perhaps I should have duped people by joining the q cult for clicks and donations

That’s how non naive people win

Oh btw how did that work out, q still winning for you?

But please tell me how I’m naive

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I LOVE CAMPING

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If your entire movement is based around an invisible man who makes predictions that are wrong and then tells you well of course, I have to lie to you, you may want to leave that movement

If your movement has gone from “trust the plan “

To

“Who cares if there never was a plan or it was wrong, I learned things and had fun” it might not be going so well
edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow, Laura Loomer got Red Flagged...!

I’ve Been BANNED From Owning A Firearm, A Warning Of What’s To Come For All Conservative Americans

For years, Big Tech has used me as Patient Zero in their test case in mass de-platforming by eliminating my ability to reach the public because of my political views.

Being forced to use alternative social media sites, I know I’ve been a little “offline” since I ran for Congress in President Trump’s home district, Florida-21 a few months ago. But I feel compelled to reach out to you to share a shocking story about something that happened to me and is relevant to all of us. It might have seemed implausible a few years ago, but things are rapidly changing here in America, our rights are in danger, and our Republic is in a fragile place.

While I have NEVER been convicted of a felony, domestic violence, and I’ve never been adjudicated mentally unfit by a judge, my name was placed in the Federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) and I have been prohibited from ever owning or even touching a firearm.

[snipped]
edit on Tue Jan 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Grambler... look... you're clearly passionate, and quite honestly, I hope you do play a role in the future! You weren't wrong!
That too means something. I'm not sure anyone would actually disagree with your conclusions. You're just the kind of person that SHOULD be in power to help people. Root out corruption.

The only real difference here, is that the enemy is so all encompassing, that to fight it requires something rather massive.

Until that fight is done, the system as it stands would destroy people like you, or simply not let them past the gate.

Please, don't be angry with what is going on, or the people here. They perhaps see something that you have missed. We aren't enemies. I even understand why you feel how you do. Honestly I do. I even apologise if my words were a little too strong. I don't actually think you are negative... merely what you are doing here is a negative. We're all in this together.

All I'm really saying, is that you can't fix a broken or corrupt system. A worldwide one at that.

Time will tell what has really happened, and honestly, I hope you are genuinely surprised and carry on doing what you do.
God's will be done.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I LOVE CAMPING

It looks like to me that you are sending some Pro trump smoke signals there. They will be coming shortly for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Run this from 14:35
Then explain how we were maybe wrong......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Does He Have Something Left Up His Sleeve? Latest Ben Garrison Daily Cartoon

thedcpatriot.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Kind of a weak response really. Your insulting a lot of very bright, intelligent people here. You are revealing your true nature. We are free to believe what we want to believe. That is the true nature of this group. Research and share ideas. You want us all to tow your line and stop believing. To what end? Does it make you feel better to belittle people for communicating? Not sure about your motives.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I don’t view is as enemies as I have said over and over

I feel you are misled allies

I don’t have all the answers I’m trying

But there were so many red flags with q

Never believe anyone who tells you they have to lie to you for your own good

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

No it saddens me to see no matter how much proof I s shown q was a lie, so many people will continue to make excuses to keep believing it

Of course you are free to believe what you want, amd I will keep fighting those that seek to censor you

But q harmed the movement to end corruption and will c timid to do so

It’s probably being ran by Biden’s people right now that are laughing hysterically at how you are useful tools for them

They have poisoned the well, as as people tell you to not drink the poison you are gulping it down laughing at those who chose not to

But you are correct, it’s your right to do so

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I couldn't decipher the code pocahontas sent out from the behind the Capitol, you think she is on to us?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I love watching a complete public meltdown over Dark To Light. Dark To Light can be painful for those without the tools. All one can do is smile smile smile, Dark To Light.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join