It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Biden "inauguration" numbers. (more on BT's 1221 connects)

1-20-2021-12:00

or alternate date/

20-1-2021-12:00

20th Amendment lists that "time" as DJT ends, not before.

OB, take it from here...

I posted this in the last thread

12021x37=444,777
444+777=1221

1221/37=33

Now take that 2122112 and break it up like this

2(122+112)=666

Also 221=5 112=4

2(54)=108 108=18
18x37=666

Notice the 122 and 112 are inversions. Think two triangles one up one down. ✡️

666 can refer to King Solomon,

Old Testament References to "666"

13Now the weight of gold which came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold (about 50,000 pounds of gold), 14besides that which the traders and merchants brought; and all the kings of Arabia and the governors of the country brought gold and silver to Solomon.... 22So King Solomon became greater than all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom. 23And all the kings of the earth were seeking the presence of Solomon, to hear his wisdom which God had put in his heart. 24They brought every man his gift, articles of silver and gold, garments, weapons, spices, horses and mules, so much year by year.

The Masons like Solomon as the Master builder

edit on 19-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Q has been a great vehicle for spreading and connecting information few outside ATS would look at before Q.

Now everywhere I go I hear people talking excitedly about these things and they know a lot.

If it was a LARP, or an ego trip of some idiot, I don’t care.

A lot more people are awake and seeing what is going on in the world.

That’s priceless.

Excellent post!
You get it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I have to say its been a true pleasure seeing all of you work and formulate ideas and postulate ideas on opinions and questions. I had an idea years ago, even made a thread here on ATS about it, that was to build a giant mental map or flowchart of all the different CTs we see and how they all tie into each other, and while this wasnt quite it, it sure as hell is a lot better than I had conceived. Thanks for giving me faith in the critical thinkers, and hope for the future.

I still want to know how all of us (Its mostly you guys because I cant decode for :poop: ) were able to put together the majority of a story while only having every 10th word. These connections we share, these experiences we own, they all mean something. Nothing is trivial anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You are right i wasn’t at the Capitol on the th, that was my wife’s due date

Sorry

I did spend 7000 of my own money taking no donations running for Congress

I have spent thousands of hours the past three years online amd in person pushing at the local state amd national level to end the corruption

I did volunteer for the trump campaign making thousands of calls in Pennsylvania to get him elected

I did push elected officials in Pennsylvania to fight back against the changes in vote laws while they and other republicans were telling me it was already a victory for Trump amd he would win 48 states easily

But really I’ve done very little, just like everyone else and I need to do more

What I didn’t do is fall for a larp that helped benefit the very corrupt establishment I claimed to be fighting

Keep going though, Joe Biden and company thank you!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes there is a contrast

Because in other threads will deal with reality

N this thread will deal with “trust the plan” and I’m told we have to wait and see, everything will work out as q said

So when it doesn’t, I ask ok what now

And every single time there are excuses made for why q was wrong

And instead of people getting mad at q for lying to them, they get mad at people like me for pointing out the lie

Grambler...EVERYONE here knew what they were dealing with in these threads.

Personal opinions swing back and forth concerning the true nature of Q...as each and every clue and new, personally-harvested, bit of information presents itself.
This is a result of any long term and in-depth scrutiny of an evolving and enigmatic subject.

The greatest discoveries of actual newly-realized (and even newly-uncovered) information, come not from Q, but from the research and exploration extrapolated from Q's ambiguous and intentionally obscure crumbs.

I know this, because I've not only experienced this myself...I've seen other members here make interesting discoveries and understandings which they might otherwise have never been motivated to seek out.

As a result, instead of people here robotically vomiting out the latest headlines and sound bites from CNN and FOX into each others eyes (as is seen, ad nauseum, in most other threads on ATS)…countless posters and lurkers here are learning to dig, research and make make their own discoveries, while stretching to reach and share their own new conclusions.

Some of it turns out to be garbage...some of it absolutely does not.
Q posts are primarily the catalyst....and, in the end, everyone here, for better or worse, gets to learn something new through sharing.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he feeds himself for a lifetime.

You blame people here, studying this crazy and intricate puzzle, for Trump losing.
I call bullsH!t on that.

You're lazy...and you're simply buying into another Leftist BS narrative.
In so doing, you are guilty of blindly following and embracing a false narrative...just as you are accusing everyone in this thread of blindly following Q.

Are you a racist...just because the Left calls you a racist?

The Left will say ANYTHING to create, reinforce, and perpetrate their desired narrative in order to achieve their ends.
'By Any Means Necessary' is their mantra.

People who read about and study Q stuff are NOT responsible for Globalists taking over.
The Left uses Q...for the same reason it says you must be a Racist because you're white...or because you may have voted for Trump.

If it wasn't Q...it would be something ELSE they polish and shape to fit their narrative's desired outcome.
It's how they've always operated...and it's obvious.

I know this is lengthy...but I took this extra time to write because I think you're being extremely unfair to folks here...and, also, because I respect you.

I always have.

edit on 19-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Italians broke the system.

In Italy 50,000 restaurants decided to open at the exact same time.
No masks. No bull#.
The government has given up within 24 hours - and officially removed all restriction

Im in a country of 300.000. Town of 16.000 .. if I could find the nr's to do this. I woul be calling every resturaunt owner i know to do exactly this!!

My heart i pounding watching this happen!

link

Any resturaunt owner in the thread?

edit on 19-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I challenge you to prove that everyone knew what they were dealing with

What do you mean?

I can show posts from the past ten pages on this thread alone saying they still trust the plan

You knew q was a lie all along but just did it for entertainment? Great

You just did it to inspire you to research? Fine I guess, though I think you along around a pseudo cult to inspire you to research amd care about corruption is weird, but to each their own

But don’t pretend for a moment there weren’t many people, including in these very threads, that believed q was a savior and trusted the plan implicitly

And that was incredibly helpful to the establishment and will continue to be

If people would say “clearly this q thing was a lie, let’s continue to research without the cult like larping lies of q” I’d be all for it

That is not what we are seeing

In order for this corruption to he fought, we will need allies particularly from the center of the country, and they will laugh off anyone peddling this q larp

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

Fox News just announced that information is about to be released that demonstrates there was no peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump. Lots of sabotage.

Stuff we've known about for 4 plus years and tried to share with the sheeple...

Problem is that now it's harder than ever to talk with those people! It's like they're doubling down on their STUPIDITY!

Generally speaking, if people people are happy with their world (family, job, income, friends, health), they don't overly care about much outside of that bubble. Don't let those who see things differently get under your skin. Simply limit your interaction with them on "sensitive" subjects.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Talk about spamming a thread Grambler.

I'd still love to know exactly what you think you would have done... you're aware that the US Military have weapons and technology way beyond pea shooter guns right? What were you thinking would happen if you took control? Pshhhh.

Anyway, I have a little wild theory, and if it happens, it'll be pretty hilarious.

No clues, and I'm not telling anyone. I say simply... let us see what happens tomorrow, but also the coming weeks.
People so easily forget everything they know, and lose hope. Dismiss things because they are too difficult to imagine.

And hey... ultimately, trust in God is the primary. My life, personally has been a strange and rather magical journey... plenty of trials and answered questions. Despite the world presented, and knowing for most of it that we're up against a darkness that obsesses over control, I have been blessed in miraculous ways. If you ignore the gifts, only see chance and coincidence, then you are willingly blind. Success, merely product of your own self. Yet, we are one.
The things that separate us are implanted by others, the machinations of those who simply can't see our connection, deny it, think everything is of their own doing... living in the ego.

Tell me Grambler... do you Trust in God? If your life and the circumstances around it were meant to be any different, then they would be. You'd have done whatever it is you were meant to do, just as you do now. Everything a lesson.
But as you did absolutely nothing... except berate people who you never believed in the first place... your words are empty. If you don't believe in Q, then what stopped you from doing what you think should have been done?

I gave you time before, but then you totally failed to answer my post. I think it is because you had no answers.

You are driving down a metaphorical road in the dark... pitch black... but along the way your headlights illuminate signs that say that this road leads to a destination. The further you travel down that road, the bigger and clearer the signs get.
Eventually, over the horizon, there appears to be light... behind the mountains and around a few corners, you just know that there is something there.

Then what? The road runs out? The lights vanish? The world doesn't work that way. You trust in God, who was the one who guided you down this road... but then you think that God would pull the rug? Laugh at you? Go "Haha... idiot".

Whatever transpires is a chapter in your book. The shaping and formation of your soul. The road doesn't run out. You keep going. You either stand in your own power, granted by God, or you give it away to other people and then complain about it. I've never seen so many people taking back their power and standing up as I have now. Certain dark individuals want to paint anyone that has followed this rather strange turn of events as terrorists! Yet, the only ones who are spouting that nonsense are the ones living in fear... and I suspect it is of being found out. Found to have forsaken the needs of others, only for personal gain and gratification.
I honestly feel sad for them. Only God can really judge them, because God sees through all of our eyes. Lives each of our lives with us, and sees the reason why we do the things we do. Writes the book of our lives.

What will be will be.

There is nothing for anyone here to feel guilty or stupid for. Everyone here knows how much they have grown. Like a rock that tumbled into the river of life, and let the waters shape them. The river continues to flow. But as the waters push us further down the river, I think the water is arriving at a new place. Come what may, if you have taken your power back, feel stronger than you did before, then you are ready for whatever comes next.

Personally, I think this road, this river leads somewhere. But until we get there, it isn't clear what the destination is, or why we needed to get there. But it will. I trust in those above, because even in the darkest of places, at my worst, I was never abandoned. I was lead here. I regret nothing.

Keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other. Know thyself.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

And make no mistake, I like almost every person who believes in this q

I wouldn’t bother discussing this much with the left wing cult who believes the lies of the media etc as gospel

I’ll continue to defend q followers against the censorship that comes from them

But I see this movement as devastating to taking this country back

Maybe I’m wrong; don’t think so

If you respect me and thought my actions were harming the very cause I fought for, wouldn’t you tell me?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
10thmountain division getting on the action.

Trust the plan?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess we find out soon eh?

Where would the ICBM control planes land after all the nukes have been delivered? Back at the home base and pray there's no retaliatory strike inbound?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hahaha enjoy the show. Now Alex Jones believes in Q.

Boom
Booom
Boom

I knew AJ was Q

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Your watching a movie
I'm hearing ... start 1 min mark lol

The big fish don't nibble on little bait lol

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: The guys a master baiter

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I feel you misrepresent trust in god

Trust in god doesn’t mean following a cult of a false idol like q, and believing god will take care of everything so we can just sit back and larp

Belief in god means we believe in him and strive to make our own lives and the lives of everyone better

God wouldn’t want us to so flippantly assume he will solve all of our problems so we can sit back and trust the plan

I’d said over and over small things we could have done

Pressured trump to fire barr, when I tried that, q people said trust barr, trust the plan

And on and on

We could have been pushing people to do more, get out the vote more, fight corruption more

Instead I had people who believe in q laughing at me doing that, saying it was already over, trump will win 48 states, believe in q and god and trust the plan it will all work out

I don’t have all the answers, but I know this scam that is q isn’t helping

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Protocols for everything.
Protocols for protocols for every contingency.
And people with guns there to make sure everyone does what they're supposed to do.

Smoke em if you got em

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You're taking all the fun out of this larp.

You know you arent invited to the after party if you keep this up

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Can someone link me to the Q post that claims Trump will get re-elected?

Thanks.

There was a post indicating President Trump would be the LAST PRESIDENT.

I just did a search of operationq.pub... , but couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

You're taking all the fun out of this larp.

You know you arent invited to the after party if you keep this up

Well I’ll see you in the re-education camp anyways I guess

But I gotta admit you’ll be better off than me then

As I will be trying to find a plan to escape, you q folks will be sitting back and relaxing about how being murdered in a re-education camp is all part of the plan

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join