It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We did more than you know, Jon Snow.

What does this even mean? Losing the country? Explain how 75,000,000 voters is losing.

Losing the country even more is a small price to pay for the fun you are having!

I bet you weren't even at the Jan. 6th event to stand with our POTUS and march to the Capitol to protest the count of the electoral college votes, which millions believe are fraudulent.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Didnt the US House of Representatives pass a resolution last year condemning Qanon, for no legitimate reason other than fear over what was being revealed?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hella MIL air traffic up...

globe.adsbexchange.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Didnt the US House of Representatives pass a resolution last year condemning Qanon, for no legitimate reason other than fear over what was being revealed?

Yep, and that’s a plus mark for Q

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Yep, and that’s a plus mark for Q

Very significant, considering that the US House ignored legitimate terrorists.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Quadrivium

So.....
You're not enjoying the show?

Nah not really

My life is great that’s what I focus on

But no I take no pleasure in watching the globalist take over of the greatest country in the history of the world

Glad to see q people who helped with this takeover are enjoying it though

Ok.
How would you have stopped the takeover? It is happening, we can all see it.
How would Grambler stop it?
Believe it or not, many things that came to light is this thread had nothing to do with info in Q post.
Many times, it came from digging into Q post, false or not. People run across some really good info, not related to Q, and share it here.
I don't think you get it at all.
All around me people who accused me of being paranoid and conspiracy minded, years ago, are asking questions now.
The amount of information shared all over the webs has been astounding.
And the MEMES!
I can guarantee nothing, and I mean NOTHING, you could of done/do will compare to what this larp as brought to the surface.
I will leave you with this final question:

Do you believe the US citizens, as a whole, are more or less informed about corruption than they were 4 years ago?
edit on 19-1-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

bigger

Q#1

In case there is confusion due to .... well....

DJT will need to be seen as a non-entity in this event. The drone class, and the shills and trolls, think Joe ordered all that firepower there, or NanCHI, but only DJT had the authority to do this. Since we know Joe isn't in danger, and can do his oath from home because The Rona is the excuse all the children will buy, then DJT put those 25k USSS led folks there for a reason.

He will leave and hell will break loose. I've said often, it isn't going to be salvaged.

DC is a prison right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Watching this one na / na zoom up on it ... ?

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

CURIOUS ... Is that a drone ?
edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Can't say I've seen this level of paranoia being shown by an incoming administration before.

What are they so afraid of if they legitimately won the election? Why are free speech, truth, and opposing views and beliefs such threats? What is really going on that they are weaponizing laws against one side of the population, advocating reeducation camps and talking about taking people's children from them?

Something else is going on.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I noticed that there are a number of P8 Poseidon a/c flying over the interior of the US.
Why would they be operating there?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

This fake larp is not why more people are aware of corruption, it’s one of the reasons they downplay it though

The reason more people know of the corruption is because the corruption became more blatant

Far fewer people take that corruption serious than would have otherwise cause a bunch of larpers online have tainted the whole thing

Like people questioned 9-11, but the people saying the building were holograms harmed all of the other people who had legitimate points and questions

Q are the hologram people in this instance

Now people that would have otherwise been outraged and willing to listen to people pointing out the dangers of say 25000 troops stationed at the nation’s capital are thinking

“well the people telling me this is a problem believe democrats eat the adrenal glands of children in width like ceremonies for eternal youth or something, amd they believe this because they decode messages from a online personality who they don’t know who admits to them they lie to them. So, maybe I’ll sit this one out”

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Mutley?!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess we find out soon eh?

It has been a distinct honor and pleasure 💩posting our way to armageddon with you all.

Get that popcorn popping

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 19-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

😂🤣👏👊 Lost my coffee on that one.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei
KU told us. Military is the only way. Who is in control of DC right now? Is DC part of America or is DC a foreign country invading America on our own soil?

Act of 1871

You are witnessing the destruction of the old guard. After the old guard, there must come a new guard or "New Administration".

KU is very real. This is happening. We are forging forward to a brave new world. One of true freedom from a 6000 year old death cult. Donald Trump will be the last President of the old guard, the illegal United States Corporation. President Trump will remain President of the New Republic free from the illegal banking charter making America a corporation rather then a sovereign nation.

Have Faith. Trust the Plan you have been given a heads up to that plan it's all there in the posts.

Bards FM Political Theology

I love you guys, but man dont give up on our President now and especially those that are putting there lives on the line to protect America and make this happen. Pray for those in harms way!

God Bless

I'm there with you Nisei! I have NOT given up on our 45th President and I continue to TRUST THE PLAN!!

I keep all those who are fighting the fight and putting their lives on the line in my thoughts every day and, I continue to send light out to those who are still challenged to understand the enormity of what is occurring in front of us at this very moment.

I have not be a regular contributor to this thread, but I have followed and lived it since it's inception. There is no way in effing hell we came this far to only to lose faith. I know within my heart that there is still much more to come and that the LIGHT will WIN!

And of all oddities, while our 45th President has been a controversial topic that has divided friends and family members, it is actually something that brought my estranged family together. And while they struggle to understand the more esoteric aspects of this experience, I feel so fortunate to have had the KU drops and decodes from this thread to help give them understanding and faith in what is occurring - as they too LOVE our 45th President and want another 4 more years.

So, just because 45 hasn't informed me personally of all of 5D chess maneuvers or sent a ghost in to ease my doubts and feelings of insecurity, my trust has not wavered. I believe in him, I believe in all that he has done and continues to do, and I believe in all those good guys that surround him on every level to liberate us from the dark!

Love & Light to you and everyone on this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

See, that's not how to do it.

Keep it simple with gems like these....

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df5c9a No.11067457 
Oct 14 2020 11:32:26 (EST)

twitter.com...
Let's keep the party going.
Q

Www.qanon.pub...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Q has been a great vehicle for spreading and connecting information few outside ATS would look at before Q.

Now everywhere I go I hear people talking excitedly about these things and they know a lot.

If it was a LARP, or an ego trip of some idiot, I don’t care.

A lot more people are awake and seeing what is going on in the world.

That’s priceless.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: SpaceJockey1

Fox News just announced that information is about to be released that demonstrates there was no peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump. Lots of sabotage.

Stuff we've known about for 4 plus years and tried to share with the sheeple...

Problem is that now it's harder than ever to talk with those people! It's like they're doubling down on their STUPIDITY!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Quick question does anyone know how a RICO investigation goes?

Is anyone familiar with what has to go in the investigative part before any arrest warrants are acted upon?

Just asking.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join