It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

A couple pieces from gabbers - re DJT last speech.

I haven't found the relevant parts in the video - some one far better than me could confirm the links.

Just though I'd plop it here - maybe be nothing...

I'm just trying blow on the embers..

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why are you here?

Qhat are you trying to prove?

Q is/was a larp?

Either way it is a good show!

Grab some popcorn, sit back....relax!

I am here for the information. Not necessarily from Q but from the members in this thread.
I told you before, to me Q was just the catalyst. We have so many more people, around the world, that are actually interested in what's happening with their governments, that are asking questions and searching for answers.

Larp or not it does not matter. We are Q.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is still time. Remember, 2000 National Guard troops were deputized as US Marshals on Monday.

And you have to ask yourself...WHY????

Everything going on pre-inaug seems really SCREWY!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
As I said, love him or hate him, you won't have another like him in your lifetime.
Here is a more recent compilation I found, much better than the last.
Enjoy the show

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There's a lot of delusion over the last few pages and it isn't the Q people.

It's easy to tell who isn't listening to both sides of the news.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
flags on capital are now full mast,just saw it on capital cam.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes yes we know!

Your having fun that’s what really matters!

Who cares if you all were tools to help the establishment!

Losing the country even more is a small price to pay for the fun you are having!

I am going to use this strategy from now on though when I am proven wrong

“Hey I was just here for information and fun!”

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Short Thread

What if I told you that the 911 event in 2001 was 7070 days ago, or exactly 1010 weeks ago?

On 9-11 there were 111 days left in the year & Mickeys clock says 10 8 red minute, this marks & pointing at THE START =111 of the 2.

Qdrop 1082 says The”Start.”

MY FAVOURITE Q DROP!!!

There are no coincidences.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok guys my first high school sweetheart break up a week before prom was not this emotional.

Dashen bring some memes

But like really you see what happened when millions gathered to make a statement it turned to theatre..so... what more could we do?!?! Doing almost anything outside of specific lifestyle changes for us and our immediate family and community is simply a trap.

I choose laughter bc the alternative is depression. 😒

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

Fox News just announced that information is about to be released that demonstrates there was no peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump. Lots of sabotage.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I thought Star Trek was sci-fi but now I see...Klingons are real.

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov: Saying Election Rigged ‘Is Not Protected Speech’

“This idea that saying that Pennsylvania was rigged, or that we were trying to ‘steal the election — that’s a lie,” Fetterman told The Hill in a video interview from which a clip was tweeted on Friday morning. “And that — you do not have the right — that is not protected speech,” he continued.

Ummm Hmmmm

link   

So.....
You're not enjoying the show?

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

AOI ? Who is that ?

SOME CURRENT THOUGHTS

Just catching up on some last few pages and cannot believe how the tone of this thread has changed so quickly.

I have been here from the start, read all (nearly) 5,000 Ku drops, near enough every page of these 34 threads and can honestly say I have here encountered some of the cleverest, funniest and wittiest thinkers, writers, meme artists and posters of any thread I have been hitherto involved with.
I wholeheartedly thank you all for the opportunity of sharing this journey with you.
Who knows how many people across the world have been reading these pages over the last few years... ?

And that's just the point, whatever the intention of Ku it has formed a worldwide movement, thrown up some incredible talents and created a 'hive mind' that will continue long after tomorrow's events. (Because there will be events - whatever form they may take - of that i'm sure ! )

So why are some of the best of you - you who have stayed the course this far - apparently just giving up when one possible end has still not yet happened ?

Why are you so sure that nothing has occurred when the first rule of any covert operation is to keep any details on a purely 'need to know basis'. Or did you really expect notifications of when and how things happened straight away. Atm we have no idea of whether any arrests have already been made or indeed when, and we have no idea of how tomorrow will pan out. So surely you can all just wait and see.

@Grambler - IMHO you are wrong to disparage good people in the way that you do! Yes we don't have answers to obvious questions but to lay any and all 'blame' at Ku's door is short sighted in the extreme.

@QueenofSwords and others - thank you for your wonderfully positive posts to counteract the negativity that seems to be pervading all. Negativity in all forms is hugely counterproductive!

Good Luck America! It's now the 20th and the countdown to 5pm UK time begins ...

link   
a reply to: HackScribbler
After awhile its very easy to identify and ignore the agitators.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes there is a contrast

Because in other threads will deal with reality

N this thread will deal with “trust the plan” and I’m told we have to wait and see, everything will work out as q said

So when it doesn’t, I ask ok what now

And every single time there are excuses made for why q was wrong

And instead of people getting mad at q for lying to them, they get mad at people like me for pointing out the lie

From reading a lot of posts in this mega thread I think a lot of posters didn’t trust the plan. Q said trust the plan.

The only plan that I trust was written about 2000 years ago.

A lot of us have gone with the flow and followed what Q has been saying to see how it will all pan out. We are conspiracy addicts after all.

Q has brought some answers and more questions to the forefront.

The answers seem to have joined together a lot of what we have learned over the years and made some things make more sense.

The questions are things like..

How can a LARPER in moms basement have the information and resources to decimate the amount of information Q has done?

How can a plan be put on the Internet forums when the bad guys monitor those forums?

Why didn’t POTUS discredit the movement if it was against his supposed goals?

Why awaken the people to this corruption?

Flynn appeared to forward the Q agenda. Why?

The Left tried to shut it down. Why?

Q proposes to bring in the golden age relying on the goodness of mankind and POTUS has used that phrase. This goes against what I believe is possible. Is this leading us down the wrong path?

I have lots more and I sure don’t expect anyone to be able to answer them. Only time will tell.

All very interesting to a conspiracy addict like me!!

link   

Hating the 17th letter of the alphabet is one thing...

But dont dis the threads

link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

So.....
You're not enjoying the show?

Nah not really

My life is great that’s what I focus on

But no I take no pleasure in watching the globalist take over of the greatest country in the history of the world

Glad to see q people who helped with this takeover are enjoying it though

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hating the 17th letter of the alphabet is one thing...

But dont dis the threads

Every thread needs a foil

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: carewemust

If President Trump ran again at age 90, he would be twice as healthy as Joe Biden is today.

Probably. That guy has some good genetics. He eats fast food and barely looks like he aged as POTUS. Either good genetics or a reptillian shape shifter.

I believe you might have hit a GREAT idea for a new thread.

Compare/contrast : POTUS pics : from start-->finish of terms : spanning as far back into time as possible : include Trump

Message sent : Message r5c51ved

ETA: Start with President George Washington!
edit on 19-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

ETA: It's called the "WASHINGTON EFFECT" for a reason, aka, WH Effect.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Pretty much exactly the way I feel as well.

Good stuff.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join