It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grambler

See how fast the cult turns on you when you don't drink the koolaid?

Once you were their ATS darling but now you are a "people like you" how does it feel?

I need to be no ones darling

I’m not like the cult of feelings we see in the left that listens to what their corporate masters tell them to do

I reject this behavior because n either side, and if that means I stand alone so be it

Are you still planning to run for office on the GOP ticket? I'm a subscriber and want to watch your progress!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

We heard you the first few times.

And we heard the plan for 33 threads before this, yet hear we all are still

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Trump mouthpieces, the "Plan Klan" sure went all-out to get supporters to come to DC on 1/6. It really seems like the crowd gave cover for the main White Hat operation there....which resulted in the troop deployment. I think the current situation was planned in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Once you were their ATS darling but now you are a "people like you" how does it feel?

I’m not like the cult of feelings we see in the left that listens to what their corporate masters tell them to do

I reject this behavior because n either side, and if that means I stand alone so be it

Are you still planning to run for office on the GOP ticket? I'm a subscriber and want to watch your progress!

I’m a father now and probably won’t have the time

Besides the gop is trash and will try to keep me out

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes there is a contrast

Because in other threads will deal with reality

N this thread will deal with “trust the plan” and I’m told we have to wait and see, everything will work out as q said

So when it doesn’t, I ask ok what now

And every single time there are excuses made for why q was wrong

And instead of people getting mad at q for lying to them, they get mad at people like me for pointing out the lie

There are many different types of people in this thread.

If you don't like what some believe..... Stop posting, stay away.

Honestly, at this point, what difference does it make?

If I may use MT's GIF, all your post are starting to sound like....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes I’m aware of they people telling me not to post on their safe space

Why don’t you take your own advice

If you don’t like my posts, feel free to not comment on them

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Congratulations!!! The GOP is hemorrhaging money as the corps bail to try and avoid the trump stink. It will take another couple of elections until they even approach viability, if ever. Too bad really, because I made many friends when I worked for them on the local elections.

edit on 19-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump committed treason by attempting a coup, he also happens to be the commander in chief for a military that is occupying the capitol,... what does it all mean?

link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Congratulations!!! The GOP is hemorrhaging money as the corps bail to try and avoid the trump stink. It will take another couple of elections until they even approach viability, if ever.

Thank god the real party of corporate America the democrats are there to be lobbied

Hip hip hooray for uniparty corporate control!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

A coup against Obama?

link   

Q didn't lie to me. Q isn't my lover or my spouse, so if something seemed a little off, I didn't get all angry and combative.

Q dropped some damn fine bread crumbs that lead us to some damn good information. Most of us, here on this thread anyway, pretty much sifted through it all and each one used his/her abilities to contribute what they found.

It is/was a learning and teaching exercise. We got to know who our president really is because we listened....we listened hard and we KNOW with our own ears and eyes now.

We don't wait for the fakers in the media to tell us what we just saw or what we just heard.

Q helped some of us renew our faith. I can think of a hundred ways in which this WWG1WGA movement inspired and uplifted people, united them, motivated them.

I can only take just so much Debbie Downer bs. But, I won't tell you to go away and stick your head in the sand. Stick around. You may get another chance to try to rub it in....(whatever it is).

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I thought Joe Biden would have filled the mall with thousands of cardboard cutouts, like they put in baseball stadiums last year.... with recorded cheering and clapping.

Which conforms nicely with the Chinese "Paper Tiger" aesthetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If you think I voted for Hillary it’s no wonder you believed the q nonsense so fervently

Sealed indictments? You mean the BOOMS that were going to bring the swamp down?

How did that work out again?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
KU told us. Military is the only way. Who is in control of DC right now? Is DC part of America or is DC a foreign country invading America on our own soil?

Act of 1871

You are witnessing the destruction of the old guard. After the old guard, there must come a new guard or "New Administration".

KU is very real. This is happening. We are forging forward to a brave new world. One of true freedom from a 6000 year old death cult. Donald Trump will be the last President of the old guard, the illegal United States Corporation. President Trump will remain President of the New Republic free from the illegal banking charter making America a corporation rather then a sovereign nation.

Have Faith. Trust the Plan you have been given a heads up to that plan it's all there in the posts.

Bards FM Political Theology

I love you guys, but man dont give up on our President now and especially those that are putting there lives on the line to protect America and make this happen. Pray for those in harms way!

God Bless

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It will never happen if the Senate convicts Donald Trump of inciting a riot.

America will be no more.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hey as long as you grew and had fun congrats

Joe Biden James comey and the rest thank you for your support

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
@snowden snowden, Mr. Contractor....

"We only have to pretend it's serious for one more day. Don't tell anyone."

The beauty of the ignorant is they wear their ignorance on their sleeve. Without the ability of self reflection repetition reveals the truest nature. .

link   

Please expand on your thought. Because as of right now it sounds like incoherent gibberish!

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I am but a lowly driving instructor.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join