It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Can't find anything on RSBN.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: IAMTAT
More E...

His latest posts read to me like damage control. But I'm skeptical that way.

He reminds me of the twitter account that was suspended a couple of years ago... @TrueEyeTheSpy

That guy was full of it.

Same dude?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: azbowhunter

Same dude?

Allegedly.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Here we go...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Same dude?

Allegedly.

Bummer

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
MTSU H2 car 2nd model
This University built several alternative vehicles. They worked. No one is building them. The MTSU solar car story has been scrubbed i am seeking it now. This is the best I can do and it is better than nothing. The news article I use to share was from the Local news following them across country as they were proving the car is viable tech.

This school is right down the road from Nissan of North America. Nissan has been advising them and built motors for them.

Aptera has been working on a production solar electric car for fifteen years. Sales are supposed to start in late 2021, from the preorders section of the faq.

They received no significant help from any of the governments and organizations who claim to be so worried about global warming. Making an aerodynamic car is something that has been known about since the 1930's, yet all the cars you see on the road have poor aerodynamics. Aerodynamics are an obvious problem, and there is no significant effort to fix it. Given that even the obvious improvements are being studiously ignored, there is definitely no real effort to improve energy efficiency or help the environment.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can't find anything on RSBN.

I guess President Trump really did divorce himself from Fox News. He used to use Sean Hannity as his "go to" reporter.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust
Slow news day. Calm before the storm.

Watch the video here, care. It's just one minute and some....

Link

“ We are here to help with peaceful transfer of Military power “ that’s what I heard....WTH does that mean ??

DOD Law of War Military Manual

From your link...

Prize DC captured? DC controlled by a foreign power? DC is a country not a city or state, has it been taken?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud, but is there a point where we can transition the Q thread into a gas mileage thread?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yes I have seen multiple messages passed around with no payoff. This one another dud. As I understand the plan.. it will not be an under the radar event anyways.

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
E.

Not Ezra, he's too smart for that.

Eyethespy was a larping kid.

Then the mossad took over the account - or other such agency.

Then the FBI took it over.

Then it shut down.

There have been several E folks. Zero way to tell if they are related.

E = Orion, three stars in alignment among other things, not the same as "eye."

Not validating this E or the information, only to state drawing the connection based on a twit/parler/gab handle isn't an evolved POV. This account does provide information in contrast to the Full Blown Larp that was JFKjr.

Is the information valid? Some is, some is not. Is he disinformation? Maybe, maybe not. Is he just one person? Maybe maybe not.

FWIW, I don't pay much attention to this E account above what is posted here.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think that is true as well. If it is, then I have a good guess at who he is. But I’m not going to dox him. If I’m right, he may actually be BH. Maybe. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Same dude?

Allegedly.

Bummer

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Spoiler Alert: Alexander The Great unwound the Gordian Knot by chopping it in half with his sword.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Nancy’s actions show how terrified she is. She even tried to block the new NSA appointment from happening.

So... did the NSA Director put the new lead attorney (or whatever) in place as ordered by SecDef?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
E's most recent appears to be washing his hands..."It is up to the President now, this battle is firmly in his hands alone."
gab.com...

Not a good look for the President's champion.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Well, if nothing else, that set the dogs off.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: pteridine Thanks for the guidance.

People should realize, if-anything solar derived, electric battery is the way to go. Average Joe doesnt' even understand his plug-in EV simply shifts the pollution away from the tailpipe.....ignoring all the inefficiencies of electric generation and transportation.

Like I said, ICE engines main product is heat. One people combust a fuel, most energy goes away in heat. No way to reach equilibrium using that method. The only energy captured in ICE is the expanding (hot) gasses. I wish I knew the relative energy output from combustion, but once you have a significant portion >25% LOST in heat...there's no efficient cycle.

The only truly "free energy" is hybrids with energy regenerative brake systems. Step on the brake and the energy is captured and stored. Not much use on the highway, but good in the city center, and at LeMans. The Porsche system is cool, it uses a inertial flywheel at 100,000 rpms sitting in the passenger seat. Real race cars do a lot of braking, and I don't mean NASCAR.

I think the free energy will be something quantum we tap into. As far as ideas I do think there are similar ideas like the algae H2 production and capture. Fuel H2 is really not the problem to create we have been led to believe. Metal Hydrides which is a salty solution usually could be used to create H2 also. This is about want now not know how IMO.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Q said to look at the last tweet made by potus.

Last tweet by potus that is still up.

"watch the countdown"

17 is GO

We are approaching MAX Q

Pray
edit on 1 18 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Apparently so.

The National Security Agency is “moving forward” to install Michael Ellis, a former GOP political operative and White House official, as the agency’s top lawyer, the agency said Sunday.

WaPo

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm going to have to break my archiving principles on that AIR RAID SIREN youtube EtMN...

586.6 MB at lowest resolution is just unjustifiable!

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join