It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
Slow news day. Calm before the storm.

Really? How big is the eye of this hurricane? We have supposedly been in the eye for many days now. The eye of the storm is generally very short before you get to the other side of the wall.

If there was going to be ten day of darkness it would have to be jan10-20. When is the last time we heard from trump?

Our favorite Rider of the Storm says the 'END Date' of the 10 days of Darkness...is Jan. 29th.
Ergo...tomorrow (1/19) is supposedly 'Day #1'.

THIS will be my 'Acid Test' for her.

It would make sense that the 10 days of darkness happens after the arrests. I realize that the problems will be monstrous for many people, gasoline will be 4-5 $ a gallon again, some kind of reeducation camps will be built, political correctness will be deadly and all this if Trump just exits stage left and goes into hiding.

edit on 18-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for bringing that up again. Now I see why there is so much social media chatter about the General's statement today.

He didn't say, "Transfer of Military Power", but "Transfer TO Military Power".

He said, "...peaceful transfer of power, we do this every 4 years."

Have a listen to the official source: @GMA

Still, the ~25,000 is overkill but in these times political theater has no budget.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Future Proves Past... from Q

Trust The Plan.

The last two tweets are referenced by Q, meaning look at both. This was done 3 years in advance. Patriots answer one. Two is "those who have asked" = only folks who think he isn't coming back = eneMedia.

DJT says he will not be going to the inauguration = because he will be in it?
edit on 18-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
So now that it seems like we're close to the end of this 4 year ride (although I still have some hope left), I don't seem to be very worried, but I just want to say a little bit about my personal life at this moment in time in order to set up the point I'm about to make...

Right now in my personal life, a little less than a month from my 56th birthday, I am living that "pending sadness" part of life where I'll likely be losing both of my parents, my "baby" sister, and one of my step-parents in the next couple of years. That alone is depressing enough, but there are other things going on in life right now that add to it. And I know I'm not alone in being at this sucky juncture in life - many are at the same place I am...
Having said that, with the country about to swear in literal traitors in less than 48 hours, combined with the sad part of life I currently am in - for some unknown reason on my way in to work this morning I was completely and almost overwhelmingly filled with this strange sense of calmness. I really have no reason at all to feel this calm, but I am! I mentioned it to someone I work with and she said that she felt the same unusual calmness this morning too and could not explain why.

Does anyone else feel this out of place calmness? I hope it's a sign of something awesome!

I do and I told my lovely bride of many years that this feel like that song "the day the music died".

"the three men I admired most, the father, son and the holy ghost they took the last train for the coast. The day the music died. They were singing bye bye Miss American pie drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing this will be the day that i die"!

It is a surreal calmness for me. I can't do anything but wait for news of a "Doolittle's Raid" 2021. Like POTUS FDR and the Army Air Force Generals of WW2 I have hope and I need confirmation.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Catching up, but saw your post. Disinformation is necessary. On one of these platforms you will see something that has no more then four. Once you see it, it with grab your attention. But sometimes you have to flush out the roaches, sometimes you have to find the faithful, sometimes you have to flush out the hopeless , sometimes you have to draw the flush

I apologise for previous post. Mixed signals doen't make for a good welcoming mat. We are all walking shoulder to shoulder in this,. Tomorrow, we will possibly need all hands on deck?A full deck? A full deck of Trump Cards? He hasn't let me down. Until I let him down and until he lets us down, we have nothing to look forward to than things looking up.
edit on 18-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is a question to all participants. What date is your absolute RED LINE, after which is crossed with no "biblical action/reaction" do you simply go into resist Biden mode?

My absolute red line is January 21st, 2021.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

a reply to: TheMandolorian
How do you announce something like this to the American public? Can't be by social media, or just one man (President Trump) doing it.

1. You drop it 3+ years in advance.
2. You have the military do it as the media has compromised the reputation of DJT. Plus, he "loses" and leaves.
3. Or plot twist, you have Biden or some high profile dem do it.

I must be misinterpreting the entire thing. Only #2 sounds feasible. We'll soon see!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ha! I was just looking at the inauguration maps. There’s still one way both in and out courtesy of DC Water.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This is a question to all participants. What date is your absolute RED LINE, after which is crossed with no "biblical action/reaction" do you simply go into resist Biden mode?

Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for bringing that up again. Now I see why there is so much social media chatter about the General's statement today.

He didn't say, "Transfer of Military Power", but "Transfer TO Military Power".

He said, "...peaceful transfer of power, we do this every 4 years."

Have a listen to the official source: @GMA

Still, the ~25,000 is overkill but in these times political theater has no budget.

OK...

I see our boat is just www.timeanddate.com... away from the edge of the 17,000 foot drop.

It no longer matters what any authority says who isn't in contact with President Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hope to one day have the desire to go back to our early ATS "Q" threads and see what was said about those 2017 and 2018 posts from Q.

I don't recall if the consensus was, the info Q shared was to be set aside for future reference... Or it was info about something(s) that had already happened behind the scenes.

edit on 1/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Why do I need an ABSOLUTE red line?

What's wrong with a RELATIVE red line?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ha! I was just looking at the inauguration maps. There’s still one way both in and out courtesy of DC Water.

How will guests get there for the inauguration?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I can't enter a resist-Biden mode, because I'm so angry at Republicans who talked a lot but never backed President Trump. That's 95% of them. Their PAIN is priority #2 for me. Priority #1 is 4 more years of President Trump. If priority #1 doesn't happen, Priority #2 takes its place. (CNN and MSNBC's crash and burn is #3 at this moment.)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've just had an epiiphany on the E artworks T-2, T-1, and T-0...

IF E gave us a daily countdown from 10 to 0, with 0 being today

THEN T-1 = Tomorrow, and T-2 = Inauguration Day, wednesday!

Therefore, we have been looking at his ARTWORK in the WRONG ORDER...

Here they are in the right order:

Today = T-0:

Bigger

Tomorrow = T-1

Bigger

Wednesday, Inauguration Day = T-2

Bigger

ETA- updated cos ATS bbcodes got mixed up
edit on 18-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't have a red line and likely won't acquire one.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Link?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wish my brain worked in some capacity like yours. Amazing work as always. Its almost 4:30 in my neck of the woods. Havent had much sleep the past 3 or 4 nights. Hopefully that changes soon. Im praying for something to happen and thats a first. I must confess i feel alot better after.. wich i did not expect at all.

Good night people, you're all very much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

January 3, 1973

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join