It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Ignore the red circles.

I wonder if her protection is hand-picked.

Well, it actually is a Red Circle, in a sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Take it for what you will... no substantiated source.. but this came across my radar.

I'm skeptical.. but will tune in anyways

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Disinformation is necessary" -Q

Rather like a "get out of jail free" card, that statement. No?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just so we cut to the chase here, would you keep one of those cars that I am telling you about if someone gave you one for your birthday? IF you could drive from St Louis to LA and back on 2 gallons of gas is that a deal for you? Something like that happened here on the 2nd prototype.

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
You forget we can borrow the extra energy for the 2H2O add energy = 2H2+O2 eqaution.

Use the two H2 molecule for combustion the one O2 molecule gladly accepts/takes back up the pair of H2 atoms under combustion that was split in step one to obtain the H2.

Add solar energy that doesn't cost much and there you go plenty of energy to get the H2. Store that solar energy in a car battery Then provided you have compression when the engine turns over, turn on the ignition which sucks in the H2 gas similarly to long chain hydrocarbon fuels. Then, produce the spark in the cylinder with timing and off you go. Since the sun is free energy we got this solved in spades.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: angelchemuel

Seriously. They have engines that run on nothing but water. EVERYTHING is a lie or a scam.

Water? Where does the energy overage come from? Splitting hydrogen and oxygen from water is an endothermic reaction, combining it to make water is exothermic, but that means starting with free oxygen and hydrogen.

I guess the "engineers" assume that a certain amount of water "gives" you so much hydrogen and oxygen if it's "converted" or something.....then you can burn it again
It's up there with perpetual motion machines.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Ignoring the thermodynamics lands this stuff in the bin below junior-high physics, and it's just not a good look.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics
en.wikipedia.org...

The Second Law of Thermodynamics says that processes that involve the transfer or conversion of heat energy are irreversible. ... It states that as energy is transferred or transformed, more and more of it is wasted.

You are invoking solar energy. Electrolysis of water and storage of hydrogen by compression is inefficient. If you have enough energy to do that, why not just put the solar power on the grid or into batteries/ultracapacitors and come out much further ahead?
The energy density of wind and solar is so poor that the land area requirement is 400 to 500 time that of a conventional power plant of the same output. If you are worried about CO2, develop modern nuclear power plants and not just oversized submarine power plants. Think HTGR.

Say what you want it works. They used to have one experiment doing said cracking of water at the Boston Museum of Science. I and my EPA buddies ate dinner one night there on an EPA event 25 years ago that Scientists in my field were invited to participate. One of the reasons they wanted us to go the Museum and have a private field trip was so that we could see the introduction of the ideas and using solar panels, storing the daytime sun on a battery they were able to crack and store H2 from water 24 hours a day was one of them. They were very proud of the idea at the time.

Of course it works. You are charging a battery with solar cells. Once the battery is charged, you can do whatever you want with it. Ask Tesla about the concept. This is a grade school science project and their idea has been around for many more decades than that.

Sunline Transportation in CA was running buses on H2. They had a big solar array and an electrolysis cell to show how they were making H2. I went out back and saw bottle racks and a tube trailer. They were buying the hydrogen to run the buses because they couldn't make enough hydrogen to run a go kart. The hydrogen was made by reforming methane.
The hydrofanatics were generally clueless on production, storage, transport, properties, and efficiency of use. When I told them about the amount of energy needed to liquefy hydrogen and the ortho-para problems, they were astounded. What they lacked in knowledge they made up for in zeal. I did provide some education and a few caught on but I think zeal won the day.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
E just called Castle_Rock.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Face it. We've been owned. The question is by who.
edit on 1/18/2021 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
E...again...

Scratch previous posts.

I just talked with the Boss for the first time in a long time after attempting to resign my post.

Full Speed Ahead.

Stand at the ready.
Every lie will be revealed.

gab.com...

GAB added new servers today, and it's slower than ever. Must be over a million visitors right now! I've been waiting 3 minutes, and the page you referenced still hasn't loaded. "Server Time out" coming me thinks.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
CNN Pushes to Close Down Newsmax TV

CNN is making no mistake about it: It wants to censor and close Newsmax from broadcasting as a cable news channel. Apparently jolted by the fact Newsmax has skyrocketed to become the 4th highest-rated cable news channel in the country, the liberal CNN is decrying what it calls Newsmax's "election denialism" and is seeking to have it "deplatformed" from cable and satellite systems across the nation. Oliver Darcy, CNN's leftwing media critic, has been demanding cable operators drop Newsmax, which is currently carried by every major system in the nation. Newsmax is also streamed free by most OTT platforms and devices. In a CNN column in early January, Darcy falsely claimed conservative media caused the protests at the Capitol on Jan. 6. "After all, it was the very lies that Fox, Newsmax, and OAN spread that helped prime President Trump's supporters into not believing the truth: That he lost an honest and fair election," Darcy wrote. Darcy's demands have been echoed on CNN's shows, including their Sunday media show "Reliable Sources" hosted by liberal media analyst Brian Stelter. On this week's Sunday show, Stelter's guests focused on deplatforming Newsmax. Previously, CNN had led efforts to deplatform President Donald Trump from Twitter. "We are going to have to figure out the OANN and Newsmax problem," Alex Stamos, a former Facebook chief security officer, told CNN's Stelter. "These companies have freedom of speech, but I'm not sure we need Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, and such bringing them into tens of millions of homes." In a brazen call for censorship, Stamos echoed CNN demand conservative voices and news outlets be blacklisted and closed out of cable television and the Internet. "We have to turn down the capability of these conservative influencers to reach these huge audiences," Stamos said. "There are people on YouTube that have larger daytime audiences than CNN."

Full article here:

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Catching up but by my math Jan 19th to Jan 29th is 11 days?

Jan 20th to 29th?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Yep...if all the "little" things were tracked and linked in a document, we'd see "the plan" easily. Even little things like AG Barr approving Firing Squads and Gas Chambers in November.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's all "MIND GAMES" & Magick...

We're at the...

Reflect...

...and

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

By me .
Duh.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Caled
Is it my imagination or do they all look at least part Asian?

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Ignore the red circles.

I wonder if her protection is hand-picked.

Someone on there commented the uniforms are askew and mismatched. Is that true? If so, are they really not NG in the photo?

The BDUs are the new US MIL camo coming into service now, so they don't match the older digital camo accessories.

As a group, they do look discombobulated, some Marine camo in there too. Maybe it's OK for a NG unit. So, more of a photo op than a PSD.

It's like a sage woodland with a dab of desert Flecktarn on top. I'm a Flecktarn guy.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

good call !

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro

CNN are bullies. People need to stand up to them. Who the h*ll do they think they are. I have not turned to CNN since Jan. 2017. It was my New Year's Resolution to never turn that network on again and I have stuck to it. I have had to sit through other networks showing their clips unfortunately, but now I don't have to worry about that either.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

If something positive doesn’t happen right now there are a lot of folks that need to do some splaining such as Q, E, Lin Wood, Storm Rider etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Where did that come from?

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Take it for what you will... no substantiated source.. but this came across my radar.

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Where did that come from?

originally posted by: SoulReaper

Soul

Believe it or not... supposedly Ricky Medlocke of Lynard Skynard. Not as the original source... but as a pass through. I can't track down an original source hence it being unsubstantiated.

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
If Democrats were working with a lot of Chinese infiltrators, they would want everyone in the country to wear a mask while the takeover occurs...say, for100 days, or so. Harder to spot them, with a full face-diaper in place.

Democrats pushed the masks hard in 2020 after Anthony Fauci (and the CDC) did a 180-degree flip-flop after saying for 15+ years, through the H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic, that masks DO NOT stop viruses.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join