It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Link

Ignores constituents, plays gender/sex victim card in 3..2..1...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good to see there's still some backbone left.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm going to have to break my archiving principles on that AIR RAID SIREN youtube EtMN...

586.6 MB at lowest resolution is just unjustifiable!

Hahaha, feel free to omit that one. Not important.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Storm Rider...2 min. ago.

EO_ SIGNED BY TRUMP
THESE ORDERS PROTECT THE LAW ENFORCEMENT. JUDGES PROSECUTORS ,2000 NG WHO HAVE BEEN SWORN INTO U.S. MARSHALLS . THEY HAVE THE POWER TO ARREST FEDERAL LEADERS, FEDERAL OFFICERS, RAID FEDERAL BUILDINGS & ARE PROTECTED FROM LIABILITY & RETRIBUTION ..
NCSWIC

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The footnote on pg. 755

edit on 1/18/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good to see there's still some backbone left.

There was ultimately "backbone" shown by GA-WI-AZ-PA state legislatures, but only 2 days before the Biden electors were confirmed in Congress. Mike Pence wanted no part of it...and all Senate Republicans chickened out at the last minute.

If President Trump's plan falls through, and Democrats take over, I'm going to enjoy watching (most) Republicans crying like the babies they are.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They are not allowed to have a loaded weapon - period. Which sort of defeats the purpose of having a weapon to begin with. What are they going to do if the SHTF? Throw their rifles at the bad guys?

Funny little tidbit on this. When I was in Iraq with the Air Force, in the thick of the hot part of the Iraq war, none of the regular Army folks on the base were allowed to carry live ammo along with their M-16 or M-4. Only us Force Protection Air Force troops and the AF Security Forces were allowed to have loaded mags and actually have them in our weapons ready to go. I guess the Army had had one too many accidental discharges and/or accidental deaths on their watch. You would hear stories all the time of some Army grunt who let loose a live round into the clearing barrel outside of the chow hall.

Looks like not much has changed since then lol.

Hell if you wanted to fire a loaded M16 accidently just leave a round in the chamber and accidently hit the butt. That might be why they got the M4's.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Isolated Clip referenced a few pages back.

Here is what is interesting about this. That was his opening "statement" not an answer to a Q-uestion. Meaning, he intended to say that. Rather Qurious indeed.

Which leads us here...

When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?

Nov 4 2017 19:22:08 (EST)

Which leads us here...

Dash's Parade...

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Vasa Croe

They are not allowed to have a loaded weapon - period. Which sort of defeats the purpose of having a weapon to begin with. What are they going to do if the SHTF? Throw their rifles at the bad guys?

Funny little tidbit on this. When I was in Iraq with the Air Force, in the thick of the hot part of the Iraq war, none of the regular Army folks on the base were allowed to carry live ammo along with their M-16 or M-4. Only us Force Protection Air Force troops and the AF Security Forces were allowed to have loaded mags and actually have them in our weapons ready to go. I guess the Army had had one too many accidental discharges and/or accidental deaths on their watch. You would hear stories all the time of some Army grunt who let loose a live round into the clearing barrel outside of the chow hall.

Looks like not much has changed since then lol.

Hell if you wanted to fire a loaded M16 accidently just leave a round in the chamber and accidently hit the butt. That might be why they got the M4' besides the bigger rounds.

edit on 18-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So I have no idea how this didn't come up yet but apparently there is a rock band based out of Houston Texas that is only made up of astronauts
MAX Q

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Doppelganger!! 😂🤣👏👊

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nancy Pelosi is angry because:

“Moreover, Mr. Ellis has been reportedly involved in highly questionable activities that are disqualifying – including the infamous 2017 'midnight run' to launder intelligence information through Rep. Devin Nunes, and with efforts to shield information about President Trump’s July 2019 call with the President of Ukraine."
More at: thehill.com...

Why is the evil hag so worried? Those don't sound like the words of a leader whose party will be 100% in control of the House, Senate, and White House.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Caled

Yeah....the NG are notoriously sloppy in uniform and have little regard for dress and appearance and military bearing in general. Weekend warriors indeed.

No offense to any NG members in this thread.

You are right. Of Course being in a MASH unit we did not give two poots. We did what the Col insisted and we got away with it within reason. No pants will ever be down to are butt crack type stuff at all but rag tag is a fair statement. Many of them can shoot lights out PJ. The kind of lights out you want on your side.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The footnote on pg. 755

Great find MME, it would seem the goofballs who entered freely would Q-ualify as belligerents?

The rather bar-talk part of that would be; if DC was captured, will a treaty have to be created to distribute the booty? Man that would be something to find out Viking Guy actually brought down the DC stronghold.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The footnote on pg. 755

Now go reread drops 4524 and 26 knowing 11.3 marker is for D0D Law of War clause on military occupation.

qagg

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thank-you for bringing that up again. Now I see why there is so much social media chatter about the General's statement today.

He didn't say, "Transfer of Military Power", but "Transfer TO Military Power".

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian
How do you announce something like this to the American public? Can't be by social media, or just one man (President Trump) doing it.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Call me old fashioned, but I love a parade

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheMandolorian
How do you announce something like this to the American public? Can't be by social media, or just one man (President Trump) doing it.

1. You drop it 3+ years in advance.
2. You have the military do it as the media has compromised the reputation of DJT. Plus, he "loses" and leaves.
3. Or plot twist, you have Biden or some high profile dem do it.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RumannXylo

originally posted by: Justoneman
MTSU H2 car 2nd model
This University built several alternative vehicles. They worked. No one is building them. The MTSU solar car story has been scrubbed i am seeking it now. This is the best I can do and it is better than nothing. The news article I use to share was from the Local news following them across country as they were proving the car is viable tech.

This school is right down the road from Nissan of North America. Nissan has been advising them and built motors for them.

Aptera has been working on a production solar electric car for fifteen years. Sales are supposed to start in late 2021, from the preorders section of the faq.

They received no significant help from any of the governments and organizations who claim to be so worried about global warming. Making an aerodynamic car is something that has been known about since the 1930's, yet all the cars you see on the road have poor aerodynamics. Aerodynamics are an obvious problem, and there is no significant effort to fix it. Given that even the obvious improvements are being studiously ignored, there is definitely no real effort to improve energy efficiency or help the environment.

Take a look at the first Honda Insight, 1999-2006. Does it have good aerodynamic properties? High mileage? Some of the ultramilers max out the high pressure tires and can crack 100 mpg in a two passenger streetable vehicle. Amazingly, the driver and passenger can actually sit up while travelling and the vehicle even has a suspension and a storage area, unlike the prototypes from universities. Turbo-diesel hybrids work even better.
The new Aptera company has gone solar electric and makes a lightweight trike similar to the original that had a small gasoline engine driving the rear wheel. I don't know how their vehicles handle on a slippery road or how they behave in a collision. Electric vehicle ads never show them driving in a snowstorm at night going up steep inclines while running the defrosters on the high setting. The Aptera 1,000 mile claim must be based on specific conditions, such as clear sunny days, smooth flat roads, and a full charge to start with. On the sunny days necessary to charge batteries, the greenhouse cabin may get a bit warm. The solar array doesn't look very large and, when covered with road dust, snow, or frost, might not produce the power needed. At some point they will have to be replaced due to aging. The only way to find out is to wait until they are on the road, if that ever happens.
We started this discussion with solar power to hydrogen fuel and I suggested that it would be far more efficient to use solar power to charge batteries and skip the hydrogen step as one loses about half the energy in that cycle that also requires much more complex equipment. Aptera did just that.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join