It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There are SO MANY combatants....

edit on 19-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
This is a question to all participants. What date is your absolute RED LINE, after which is crossed with no "biblical action/reaction" do you simply go into resist Biden mode?

My absolute red line is January 21st, 2021.

My red line was Jan 6th - I am in limbo. I am here because i like ATS I have been coming to ATS since 2004 and the folks in this thread are a lot of fun.
Furthermore, I have nothing else on the internet i am even interested/can stand to read i cannot stand the News, I have been actively resisting biden since i became aware of his build back better support.

this sums up where i am at

edit on 18-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

#6 sounds about right to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I see what you did there. Fall Black = Martin Luther King's Birthday.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: panoz77

Why do I need an ABSOLUTE red line?

What's wrong with a RELATIVE red line?

Moving goal posts. Everyone should have a date in mind, or are you going to wait until April 1 of 2021? I mean how many weeks or months past Jan 20th does the storm become an April shower?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is a question to all participants. What date is your absolute RED LINE, after which is crossed with no "biblical action/reaction" do you simply go into resist Biden mode?

I can't enter a resist-Biden mode, because I'm so angry at Republicans who talked a lot but never backed President Trump. That's 95% of them. Their PAIN is priority #2 for me. Priority #1 is 4 more years of President Trump. If priority #1 doesn't happen, Priority #2 takes its place. (CNN and MSNBC's crash and burn is #3 at this moment.)

I can see your point, and I agree primary the traitors. But to what end if our vote no longer matters in an election against the dems?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
WTH? link

Interesting how fast this stuff is coming out on the Worst. False. Flag. Ever. I mean, overthrowing the government in a viking suit is treason, this means military court and the like.

Except when itdoesn't...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Why do I need an ABSOLUTE red line?

What's wrong with a RELATIVE red line?

Moving goal posts. Everyone should have a date in mind, or are you going to wait until April 1 of 2021? I mean how many weeks or months past Jan 20th does the storm become an April shower?

Goal posts are a bad analogy. I think of targets. If the primary is missed, then we can shift to our secondary targets, such as the backstabbing spineless GOP pols to be "primaried" and the MSM to be ignored so that ratings fall. I would think that entire threads could be devoted to each objective we could come up with to thwart the biden/HARRIS administration and punish the seditious media and social technocrats in any legal way possible.
If one of the dud bombs on the primary actually had a time delay fuse and goes off past a whimsical red line date, will you erase your red line and return to the fray?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
FCC Chairman...

twitter.com...

Max Boot is about as deep state war hawk, CFR stooge as one can get post 9/11. He writes alot of Op-eds, all against Trump & Administration.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just thinking out loud, but is there a point where we can transition the Q thread into a gas mileage thread?

Both are a study in rationality.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell Declas released tomorrow - or it's being ruled on tomorrow morning

link

edit on 18-1-2021 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can't enter a resist-Biden mode, because I'm so angry at Republicans who talked a lot but never backed President Trump. That's 95% of them. Their PAIN is priority #2 for me. Priority #1 is 4 more years of President Trump. If priority #1 doesn't happen, Priority #2 takes its place. (CNN and MSNBC's crash and burn is #3 at this moment.)

I can see your point, and I agree primary the traitors. But to what end if our vote no longer matters in an election against the dems?

I can't begin to answer that question until after we see what President Trump is made of. We'll probably discuss it in another thread at a later time. Neither ATS Mods, or yours truly, like seeing personal chit-chat in this "Q-White House Insiders" information sharing and dissemination thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess it can be said that regular Americans from 50 states won their independence a second time.

It's like a historic re-enactment.

It was explained to us anonymous civilians that our job is to comfort the NORMPOP.

Why would this be if there was no upcoming event with fallout or an aftermath???
edit on 18-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: clarity

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I already quit wearing a mask.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So I guess you guys didn't actually see this video then...

First the video vanished, and then the channel was also taken down (this was a mirror of the original, which also vanished)
I get the feeling that if I mirror it, my channel will vanish too.

I'm a bit tired, so I'll try and do a break down tomorrow. But essentially... as insane as he sounds... he is literally repeating things I found 2 years before Q existed, and kind of says why. He doesn't offer evidence, which is the hardest part... but the exception is that he is saying to open peoples minds with 4 things...

The patents (coming from the Navy, for which he says he works) for the T3RB, the free energy device, the room temperature super conductor, and the gold standard... and that this is the plan as it stands. He says, if you combine the 3 patents together you get Space Force. "Talk about Space Force, talk about getting this technology to the public".

He is also saying that using the child/human trafficking and all that negative stuff is more likely to shut people down than open them up, so it is a bad opener to talking about stuff... I don't think he means avoid it altogether, but to focus on more positive things that gets them into the conversation.

Regarding the patent that he is talking about, I don't think it is the one from 2006... I think he is talking about this one...
LINK

as this one is assigned to the NAVY... the inventor even has a wiki page that states...

Salvatore Cezar Pais is an American aerospace engineer and inventor who works at the Naval Air Station Patuxent River. His patent applications on behalf of his employers have attracted international attention for their potential military and energy-producing applications, but also doubt about their feasibility, and speculation that they may be misinformation intended to mislead the United States' strategic adversaries about the direction of United States defense research.

Wiki

An article here goes into all the things Jacob is talking about as the hard evidence to talk about...

Article

The video goes into some pretty wild stuff, and like I say, I ended up here because of my experiences and knowledge gained 5 years ago... which was capped off by 2 separate sightings of the triangular craft... one, literally above my house. I guess they knew where my head was at, if what Jacob says is real. It's all way out there... but like I have said for a while now... true reality actually is WAY out there. No one really believes we hit peak technology in 1950s/60s... or that we still need oil and coal... and all these systems of control.

And you have to question why all versions of the video have been pulled. I'll do a fuller report on this tomorrow, but I thought I'd share this before bed. Much love to all.

EDIT: Of course, as with all external sources, I have to remain in a position of caution. At this point, until there is public evidence of action... it is difficult to maintain trust. But I also know that something is clearly happening. Are we not at the precipice yet? That was never defined. Anyway, I need sleep.
edit on 18-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

Quick EDIT 2: I really can't find the video anywhere now.

EDIT3: I just thought I'd share a video about the triangle patenet from several months ago...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
serious question: do any KU drops predict the My Pillow Guy?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I watched about 2 minutes of the video after you first posted the link to it. He's obviously confident in what he knows. I'll find and watch it some more after the Trump-Biden "crisis" has passed.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Those have gone Mainstream now so it alright. Wonder how Trump lost --- peer pressure
Sunrise Movement’s General Election Impact

This year, we saw the power of the Green New Deal and the Sunrise Movement to propel candidates to victory in Democratic primaries – mostly notably in the cases of Ed Markey, Jamaal Bowman, Mike Siegel, and Cori Bush. Now, the youth turnout for Joe Biden shows that climate was a winning issue in the general election as well.

Since the summer, Sunrise has been deploying money, volunteers, and resources to have a major impact on youth turnout in the 2020 General Election—including reaching approximately 3.5 million unique young voters through our combined coordinated and independent direct voter contact programs. If you include our efforts in the Presidential and Congressional primaries, our total voter outreach for the 2020 cycle crosses 8 million voters. This does not include the tens of millions of voters who we have reached and influenced through social, earned, and paid media by making climate change a top priority in this election for the Democratic Party.

Biden found a whole bunch of new voters to con - Watching for the pay back when this bunch of green new dealers find out.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

i don't understand, why are you telling me I should have a date? Surely it's my decision whether having a date is relevant for me or not?

Just re-instating some individual sovereignty!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

cranky, have we seen Herridge use a Green Marker before?

Does it denote a change from Pink, orange and yellow?

Feels like traffic lights... Red, Amber, Green = Go.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join