It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welp, the POTUS TFR is set in Florida, looks like he’s going home on the morning of the 20th. Bummer dudes and dudettes.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That Trump meme never gets old. Laugh every time I see the dozens of versions.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
E...again...

Scratch previous posts.

I just talked with the Boss for the first time in a long time after attempting to resign my post.

Full Speed Ahead.

Stand at the ready.
Every lie will be revealed.

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
MTSU H2 car 2nd model
This University built several alternative vehicles. They worked. No one is building them. The MTSU solar car story has been scrubbed i am seeking it now. This is the best I can do and it is better than nothing. The news article I use to share was from the Local news following them across country as they were proving the car is viable tech.

This school is right down the road from Nissan of North America. Nissan has been advising them and built motors for them.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Last I remember, the record of 200+ mpg in a passenger car was held by a aluminum-prototype Audi 5000 with a gas turbine engine. Nearly coast-to-coast in one tank. That was a while ago, I suppose. A jet engine with an output shaft, like a helicopter....with the greatest power-to-weight ratio. The story about the Wright Bros home made engines is a good starting point for history buffs.

The practible debate about engines is too vast for here. Mostly, liquid fuels are the most portable and easily fed into the engine, lol, and ICE are good because they are throttable. Dont' want coal that takes forever to warm up, dont' want solid rocket fuel to run to the shoppes, don't want turbines because of noise and no throttle....etc etc.

I think it's just my own practical ethos, not to worry about intangible things. It's been said to try to worry only about things within your own sight. Gas just isn't that expensive either.

Interesting article, thanks for sharing. I wanted to point out that that article does say that they were going to refuel the vehicle with fresh hydrogen, so it appears as though they weren't producing all of it on demand.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I do, actually. I have encountered a great deal of folk mythology on the topic of extreme fuel economy over my years of looking into it. What I've shared in discussions here is only a portion of that.

I would've replied to your posts earlier, but I didn't want to shoot the thread off on that tangent. I wanted to write you a reply though to let you know that I saw the discussion and thought it interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: texasgirl
I just don’t get why everyone is so glum on here. How many times has Q said to trust the plan?! We are watching a movie so sit back and enjoy the show!

Trump’s got this. Nowhere did anyone say a “peaceful transfer of power to BIDEN.” Pompeo hasn’t said it, Trump hasn’t said it, NO ONE on the Trump team has said it.

Military is the only way, Q said. And what are we seeing play out right now? 25k troops in DC and 2,000 becoming US Marshalls. They work for POTUS.

I love this thread but everyone collapses when Q stops posting, so I suggest taking some time and go back to read his drops again. You will feel better afterward.

This is a great movie. Again, trust the plan!!💕

I agree, what is your redline on trusting the plan? The military is the only way now. Do you see this happening pre or post Jan. 20th? If Biden is sworn in on Jan. 20th, HE is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, remember that.

Didn’t the military ask Trump to run for president? This plan has been in the works for years and Trump was the only guy who had the balls to stand up and fight against the evil while the guys behind the scenes did their jobs. He was perfect in his role. But a role it is. The plan was enacted 4 years ago, from the day he took office.

He has now stepped aside to let the military do its job. I don’t know if it all goes down before or after January 20th. Everything we are seeing is playing out with perfect precision. Nancy’s actions show how terrified she is. She even tried to block the new NSA appointment from happening. They canceled the inauguration rehearsal over a homeless tent fire, LMAO!!

I can’t explain it. I just KNOW this is the way it’s supposed to be and everything will be okay. We will still have Trump.

I am very excited to see what happens next!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I cant wait for part 2. I hope it is better than part 1.
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

I can’t get into that link. It must be down again.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I pray you are right. But look at it this way. If Biden is sworn in on the 20th, and the military decides to move on the new Commander in Chief at that point, it will be seen and the media propagandists will follow lockstep as a military coup against a duly elected POTUS. You think they are calling us terrorists now, it very may well end up in a real civil war at that point. There are people in the military at the top levels that are still deep state.

If military action is taken after Jan 20th, I see it being VERY ugly.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Something needs to happen. Right now we have no freedom. We have no constitution. We have no law and order except against us. The left and elite do not have to obey. They can commit all kinds of mayhem, break the law and suffer not consequences.
There will be a hell of a mess if not straighten out now.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ANOTHER possibility...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think its a big-ger math problem than we are ready for like

T is your position
".
Einstein squared C but the question is why would you think about cubing 1 while stockpiling ammunition?
Went to sleep last night thinking about flight 111 and the number 2218.
I hate this cryptic stuff, answering too quickly could be as fatal as a Kennedy half.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not seen this posted... so here you go... make of it what you will.
p.s. I haven't actually watched more than a minute of it yet , so as in the dark as you. But I have seen a T3RB, so I know that is real. I guess, we'll find out where this all leads in the fullness of ttime.

Hmmm, wont play embedded (age restrictions)... watch HERE
edit on 18-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ANOTHER possibility...
twitter.com...

After reading this, I thought about how many times we have been told to trust the plan.
This story says the plan didn’t work out.
I see another person writing something that fits the events as they are happening and it seems like that is what I have been reading all along.
I have about zero faith at this point.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

E...again...

The pessimist in me says he jumped the gun on the "gloom and doom, it's all over chaps" post and had to backtrack. He was getting hammered in the comments. Even called out on the grifting.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: kreinhard

I can’t get into that link. It must be down again.

He deleted it. The image I posted is what he had in his Gab post. Said he was effectively resigning. In the comments he got beat up pretty hard. Not long after, he deleted the post and posted the "backpeddling" on IMTAT posted.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

ANOTHER possibility...
twitter.com...

I posted this earlier, I have my doubts.

If even elements of this is true it points out how so many are out of touch. The military takes the protection of the constitution seriously, but it ends with state sanctioned voter fraud???

Like they think the only attack can come from China invading to take the document, instead of rigging elections to render it neutered? Oddly, I'm not surprised. Again, if true and I have my doubts.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
He seems different, maybe no horns and furs makes him seem a bit normal.
But I am not buying it.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Disinformation is necessary" -Q

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Justoneman

The solar power is the additional energy. That is what is running the vehicle.

They do this the hard way by using the power to make hydrogen, not very efficient, which they then burn rather than just using the stored energy directly with electric motors, which is much more efficient. Maybe they wanted to play into the 'hydrogen economy,' which is itself problematic as an economy can't be based on a derived product (hydrogen.)

I realize what it looks like but I make my living working on ways to clean our environment from pollution and this stuff has worked for literally years. That is how it is.

All I can do is report 1st hand knowledge it works.
edit on 18-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tallcool1

Does anyone else feel this out of place calmness? I hope it's a sign of something awesome!

Definitely so. If it were not for past statements by President Trump and Revelations from Q, I would be resigned to the reality that Democrats we're smarter, craftier, and got away with a historic Steal.

Y’all I know I say a lot of wild things, so my cred has got to be next to nil.... but I really feel like he’s gonna do it. I just can’t shake this feeling. He loves us, this country, and his legacy too much not too.
It’ll be crazy if he does it.
It’ll be even crazier if he doesn’t.

Oldie but goodie clip, that made CNN nervous. I just realized that President Trump made the "Q" symbol with his right hand, right up front.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join