It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Declass in progress.

E. @EWillHelpYou
3 hours ago

An incredibly important date to remember, particularly in light of the declassification that is now underway.

A gathering of the cabal in Yalta, Ukraine- 2013

Pay attention to guest list:
Tony Blair, both the Clintons, General David Petraeus, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, World Bank boss Robert Zoellick, Richard Branson, etc.
-
Why did these meetings happen here?
10+ years of meetings at Pinchuk resort?
-
"There are pedophiles in Ukraine’s high offices," former Ukrainian President Yushchenko
--
"the post-lunch entertainment, a blonde, 12-year-old, denim-jacketed Ukrainian girl, caked in make up, growling out Beatles covers like something from those horrifying child beauty pageants"
--
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.

2012 Mr. Schoen + Mel. Verveer hotel meeting.
-
We knew. We know.
-
WorldVision/CIA /Tymoshenko/Sokolov/Mercy.
-
What is coming will shock the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Do you mean this kind of TOAST?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is there an official Deist celebratory drink? Cuz if not I think we'll need to invent one, CT. The DS is sinking! Finally!

And I think millions and millions of Global Patriots will share our sentiments and share a toast with us very soon.

For me, it's Bavarian beer or Prosecco. 🍻🥂😁

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

POST ,

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Any changes in the collective's overall vibration and or energy output would be drowned out by the massive power of thunderstorms.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Looks like Tom Hanks is getting coverage

Tom Hanks is next Hollywood legend to fall

edit on 122021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 getting chatter big news brewing

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know what a repentagram is? And relation of repentagram to karmic debt?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

[Reinhard] Gehlen Organization - The Org, the C-eye-A.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

I wonder how many skin suits she has hanging in the closet in her lair?

Apparently none that fit her skull.

Omg!!!! That made me laugh way too loud around other people...I’m getting weird looks

Thanks for that🤣

It’s been a weird day for me 🤷‍♀️
edit on 2-1-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sounds like NY is preparing to be attacked nefariously.
What has Cuomo done?
I live 2 hours from Chicago I hope that is far enough away when that attack comes.
a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Vibrational frequencies as addresses just blew my mind.
So you're saying we're living in a symphony of vibration. Lizards hijacked the instruments?

Ever hear of the air loom? See it hear

The Air Loom is the first recorded account of a human Influencing Machine. Borne of the same paranoia and psychosis that characterises contemporary reports of mind control, the air loom emerges from the mind of James Tilly Matthews, a bedlam inmate who had previously been embroiled in political intrigue during the French revolution. Up until now The Air Loom existed only as drawings and writings, manifestations of Matthews psychosis. He believed it ran on magnetic fluids. Operated by skilled pneumatic chemists who controlled the warp of the fluids that travelled out of the machine toward the intended victim.

See also:
James Tilly Matthews
On the Origin of the "Influencing Machine" in Schizophrenia

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: panoz77

Where did you get that from?!

Let's just say another random conspiracy nut, but it has me very curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Roger that

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, from your linked video...

I've just noticed who was standing at POTUS' right hand when he made the "A Storm is coming... you'll find out!" statement Jan 6th 2018:

Chris Miller!!!

So in 2018 POTUS warns of a STORM and 3 years later the guy who was at his right hand side is now the SECDEF!

Thomas Wictor seems to think this guy is a big deal and he also pointed to that space force intro that Miller gave Pence as an indicator that him and the VP were buds that had been working together ? A few people pointed that out also in the last thread ...hmmmm ? Glad I went back and watched Wictor video’s last night, lol, even though there’s still stuff he implies are “obvious” that aren’t “obvious” to me yet !

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All I can say is wow.

It's Saturday Night! High Five!

smile.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?crid=1ESVN94GOMT21

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Any changes in the collective's overall vibration and or energy output would be drowned out by the massive power of thunderstorms.

Some of the "thunderstorms" are created by the collective's shift. You can, if you want, track both the nature of the posts here, reports of headaches, toning, etc. and the Global Consciousness Project rudimentary assessment of the vibe of the collective, then add solar energy (obvious and subtle) and cosmic energy as well and create a soup of awareness. You'll find a connection, with little to do with thunderstorms as a cause. It takes work to pattern all that, granted, but it is far more complex.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Vibrational frequencies as addresses just blew my mind.
So you're saying we're living in a symphony of vibration. Lizards hijacked the instruments?

Ever hear of the air loom? See it hear

The Air Loom is the first recorded account of a human Influencing Machine. Borne of the same paranoia and psychosis that characterises contemporary reports of mind control, the air loom emerges from the mind of James Tilly Matthews, a bedlam inmate who had previously been embroiled in political intrigue during the French revolution. Up until now The Air Loom existed only as drawings and writings, manifestations of Matthews psychosis. He believed it ran on magnetic fluids. Operated by skilled pneumatic chemists who controlled the warp of the fluids that travelled out of the machine toward the intended victim.

See also:
James Tilly Matthews
On the Origin of the "Influencing Machine" in Schizophrenia

The Influence Machine is basically the same description Odom gave about lizards influencing him.

That's probably how they attempt to keep the more psychic adept humans confused and full of doubt.
Makes perfect sense.

And you want to hear something crazy?
When I started to realize all of it was true and not just entertainment my mind was going crazy connecting dots (and feeling weirdly aggressively patriotic) from everything I've read in the past and that particular day I was shopping and went down the frozen aisle and this mentally handicap guy like snarled at me from the other end of the aisle. When we locked eyeballs he knew exactly what I was thinking. And we gave each other a huge high-five right there in the aisle. It was nuts. He like picked up that I was going crazy about something.

DUDE. This makes too much sense. All the meth heads I've known that went deep into the stuff always go schizophrenic and say they see demons and stuff. I bet meth opens people's brains up to easier influencing! What the hell! That's probably why they pass the stuff out to BLM/Antifa. That's probably what they were referencing in the press briefings when they kept saying BLACK BODIES.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3007699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: carewemust
Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

I'm almost 53

Do you think Mike Pence has been quietly arrested? Q did say the First Arrest will shock the world. It's too bad Q isn't (wasn't?) more like Lin Wood, calling things out plainly.

IMO - Pence isn’t arrested nor will be. What’s shocked the world is “no arrest(s)” and “illegal election stands”. Well, 19 days to go for it to be official.

Meanwhile a local putz who sent in his dead mother's ballot goes down w/felony counts...

www.citizensvoice.com... html
www.citizensvoice.com/news/origins-of-forty-fort-name-voter-fraud-case-make-hbo-news-comedy-show/article_7dd1709b-e617-515f-adbc-d9599b574fea.html

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Lin Wood

I am disappointed. I thought Justices Roberts & Breyer would avoid public scandal & simply resign. Only a fool wants their dirty laundry aired in public. Maybe I should consider filing a formal motion for recusal & hang their laundry on the clothesline to be exposed to sunlight?

crazy like a fox

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join